Item 1 of 7
Item 1 of 7
Extra DOTS - series 1Extra DOTS - series 13.3636511.
Average rating3.4out of 5 stars
Get this "Blue Fury" Hot Rod FREE with purchases over 85 €.*
Shop more like this:
Kids and fans of arts and crafts items will love this cool LEGO® DOTS (41908) Extra DOTS - series 1 pack! Designed to work with all the LEGO DOTS sets, these extra tiles offer kids the chance to expand their designs in fun new ways and change them to suit their outfit, mood or room decor. Extra creativity in a bag This great little pack includes 109 colorful tiles, including 20 translucent blue glitter tiles and 10 special printed tiles, to decorate their own creative jewelry or room decor items, stretch their imagination skills and have fun expressing themselves how they like. More arts and crafts items to make designing even more fun The joy of this little pack is the chance for kids to be even more imaginative in decorating their LEGO DOTS items however they like, to match their mood, to mix and match with their friends and to show off their own unique designs. They make great stocking stuffer gifts for Christmas or birthdays or make a great add-on purchase with any of the other DOTS sets.
- Grow your child’s love of creative DIY with this bag of tiles, with 79 tiles in 4 colors, 20 translucent blue glitter tiles, and 10 out of a possible 16 decorated tiles (what’s in the bag is a surprise!).
- Creativity on display! Kids can stretch their design and self-expression skills as they decorate using these great tiles, whether following patterns from the different LEGO® DOTS sets or coming up with new ideas.
- The colorful (41908) Extra DOTS – series 1 are great to create new designs with in the different DOTS sets or with other LEGO® sets as part of creative arts and crafts fun.
- Any DIY or arts and crafts fan will love getting this Extra DOTS - series 1 pack (41908) to add to other sets they have. The new colors and decorated tiles will be a fun anytime or add-on gift for boys and girls aged 6+.
- Small and totally portable. This cute DIY creative bag is perfect for young designers to add to their creations and then display their new designs on their bracelet or room décor items.
- Powered by a child’s imagination for endless fun and creativity! Battery-free toys help boost kids’ independent play skills, plus it gives them the joy of creating something new all on their own.
- Open the bag and the creating begins. With lots of new colors and cute decorated tiles, this bag can lead to loads of extra creative fun. Kids can add the tiles to any of the other DOTS room decor or wearable sets!
- Give kids cool crafts to create with LEGO® DOTS sets. This fun addition for the bracelet and room decor sets offers open-ended design inspiration that helps build children’s creativity and confidence.
- LEGO® tiles meet the highest industry standards and our own quality criteria, so they are consistent, compatible, connect securely and come apart easily every time.
- We drop, squash, twist, heat, bite, bend, scratch and stretch LEGO® tiles to make sure every kid's building toy meets the highest global safety and quality standards.
- Free standard 2 to 3 business day delivery on all merchandise orders over 55 €!
- Express delivery available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 90 days of receipt of your order.
73% would recommend this product.
Overall RatingAverage rating3.4out of 5 stars
Play ExperienceAverage rating3.7out of 5 stars
Level of DifficultyAverage rating1.4out of 5 stars
Value for MoneyAverage rating3.4out of 5 stars
- May 29th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Fun grab bag full of emojis!Rawkylekyle | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!We really enjoyed opening up and discovering which emojis we had received in these packs. Yes, you only get 10 of the special emojis, but for the price I think that was fair. They were really fun to use to complement the new lego dots bracelet yes, and I will be looking forward to series 2!Level of DifficultyAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Build Time: 5 minsWas this helpful?55Extra DOTS - series 1
- May 29th, 2020Average rating1out of 5 stars1.0Thumbs downGeeooH | 35-44Purchased for: SelfI was expecting a lot more emoji pieces based on the pictures on line and on the bag, at least one of each them. I even waited longer since they were on back order. Truly disappointing. =o(26 March 2020Emily, Customer ServiceWe're sorry to hear that you were disappointed in the surprise DOTS™ you received. Each pack will come with a random selection of 10 of the special tiles. There are 16 designs total, and then 10 pieces you receive could be any of these (even some repeats). So it's possible you could get bags with a lot of emojis, or or a lot of other things. Even we don't know which ones are in which packs! If there's a special tile you're really hoping for, though, these are always fun to trade with friends.Was this helpful?15Extra DOTS - series 1
- May 29th, 2020Average rating3out of 5 stars3.0Not much variety with surprise charms...LastSleekGamer | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: Daughter3 were the same and my kids (boy and girl) didn't get any they wanted off the front packaging. Also colours were very similar to ones we got from a previous lego dots set.Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Value for MoneyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Building Experience: Novice LEGO builderWas this helpful?35Extra DOTS - series 1
- June 3rd, 2020Average rating1out of 5 stars1.0False advertisingPurchased for: DaughterMy daughters became obsessed with the idea of having these dots, which are cute and trendy but nightmarish if you don’t have a case to keep them in (pieces are obviously tiny), and they were on back order so we waited patiently for them for two weeks. Alas, when they arrived, you can imagine how excited my daughters were, only to be met with disappointment that the three emojis shown on the very front of the package were completely excluded; we got mostly triangular colored pieces. The only reason I bought this accessory package was for the rainbow poop emoji piece to go along with the bracelets I bought. Bummer. And I can’t “trade with friends,” as LEGO reps will respond in other reviews, because of the NY stay-at-home order! Thanks LEGO for falsely advertising what would come in the packaging!
Response from LEGO SHOP3 June 2020Marine, Customer ServiceThanks for your review! In the bag you'll get 79 tiles in 4 colors, 20 translucent blue glitter tiles, and 10 out of a possible 16 decorated tiles (what’s in the bag is a surprise!).Play ExperienceAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Value for MoneyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Build Time: 5 minsWas this helpful?15Extra DOTS - series 1