The LEGO® DUPLO® Cargo Train is now even easier for your toddler to control and interact with in multiple ways. Young children can become the train driver with the Push & Go motor — a gentle push either forwards or backwards sends the train on its way and a firm hold or lift off the tracks will make it stop. Help them place the 5 colored action bricks along the track to sound the horn, turn the lights on and off, pause and refuel, change direction and stop the train wherever they like. With a harbor, boat, café, loading station, 2 cranes, 3 DUPLO figures plus an animal figure and lots of cool track pieces included in this LEGO DUPLO set, preschoolers can enjoy classic, fun train play. Download the optional app to unlock even more play possibilities, including remote-control function and fun activities to complete with your toddler!
- Includes cargo train driver, captain, and shopkeeper LEGO® DUPLO® figures, plus a seagull figure.
- Features a buildable Push & Go locomotive with lights and sounds, 2 cargo trucks with tipping function, 5 color-coded action bricks, harbor area with small crane and boat, large crane, café, loading/unloading station and 24 pieces of track including switches, hills, a crossing and stops.
- Accessory elements include a gas pump, coffee machine, cup, chocolate bar, milk bottle, fishing net, bread, bananas, parcel, cash register, wrench, fish and a menu.
- Any toddler can start the train with a gentle push forwards or backwards, and stop it by placing their hand firmly on top of the engine.
- Show your child how to place the 5 colored action bricks and move them around the track to make the train sound the horn, turn on the lights, refuel, change direction or stop.
- Help your child load and unload the tipping cargo containers using the moving crane.
- Push the train to send it towards the harbor and collect the fish from the boat.
- Enjoy shop role-play with your child as the train driver stops for lunch at the café.
- Extend the play possibilities by downloading the free app with remote-control function and fun activities for young children to complete.
- The train and tracks included in this set are compatible with your child's existing LEGO® DUPLO® train collection.
- Try floating the little boat in the bath! WARNING: The locomotive and batteries must NOT be placed in or used near water.
- Download the optional app at the App Store, Google Play Store or Amazon Kindle Store. Learn more at LEGO.com/devicecheck.
- LEGO® DUPLO® products are specially designed to be fun and easy for little hands.
- This product requires batteries (not included). Please refer to the product packaging for type and quantity.
- Combine with the 10872 Train Bridge and Tracks, 10874 Steam Train and 10882 Train Tracks for even more track combinations and LEGO® DUPLO® train fun.
- Cargo Train with cargo trucks measures over 3” (10cm) high, 18” (47cm) long and 3” (8cm) wide.
- Station measures over 7” (18cm) high, 5” (15cm) wide and 5” (13cm) deep.
- Large crane measures over 13” (35cm) high, 6” (16cm) wide and 6” (16cm) deep.
- Boat measures over 6” (17cm) high, 7” (19cm) long and 5” (13cm) wide.
- December 4th, 2018Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SonRecently purchased this for my 3 year old son. He loves it and can't get enough. We already had one train set and got this one for him for his birthday. The trains and tracks are consistent with his existing set (works great together). This set has the new action bricks that adds to the train fun. He love to move the action brick around the tracks to add to his train play experience. He also love the crane in this set, the end of it locks into the LEGO bricks so he can pick up any LEGO bricks to load into the train as it passes. Would recommend this set to anyone who has kids that love trains.Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty2.0Value for Money5.0Was this helpful?55Cargo Train
- August 4th, 2018Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Great toy for young kidsI would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: DaughterMy 2 year old loves this train. The idea to colour code the track was genius. I would recommend it to anyone with a child 2 to 5. Get extra tracks too, to make fun configurations.Play Experience5.0Value for Money5.0Build Time: 1 hrsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Cargo Train
- September 29th, 2018Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0My child loved itI would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SonOne of the favorite games to my 4 years boy.. it is awesomePlay Experience5.0Value for Money5.0Build Time: 30 minsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Cargo Train
- June 14th, 2020Average rating2out of 5 stars2.0Fairly disappointedTommyP |Purchased for: SonWe bought the previous set for our first son about 7 years ago. It was absolutely brilliant. Battery lasts many many weeks. It was well designed, providing great fun for 3-4 year old. It is still working and he has had great memories with us playing with this set. We decided to buy this new set for our 2nd son. To have his own, and merging the two sets together. What a great disappointment. Firstly, th battery life is less than 2 weeks. Absolute shocker for you to make something in these important ECO times. So you want thousands of parents to chuck 4 batteries in the bin, every 2 weeks? You couldn't do a rechargeable pack? After 6 weeks playing, the train is already making clicking noise, indicating something has broken or worn inside. We are trying to return to store. The build is extremely simple, much simpler than previous - crane consists of 4 or 5 parts. Not much fun to put together. It is still nice set but for the money I wouldn't recommend. Despite the sensors and camera, it feel like regression on fun big time from previous set.2 July 2020Emily, Customer ServiceWe're sorry to hear that you were disappointed in this train. While we don't make a rechargeable battery pack for it, rechargeable batteries will work A-Okay. As for the clicking, we'd first recommend double-checking that nothing's caught in the wheels (dust, hair, etc.) If they're all clear and the train's still making noise, please get in touch at LEGO.build/Service-BV.Play Experience2.0Value for Money2.0Building Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?25Cargo Train