Open up endless possibilities for your toddler to make a cool track for any new or existing DUPLO train set with these LEGO® DUPLO® 10882 Train Tracks. With level crossings, stops, switches and a combination of curved and straight track pieces there is so much they can do! Preschoolers will also love to place the red action brick on the track and make any compatible DUPLO train (including 10874 Steam Train or 10875 Cargo Train) stop when it reaches it.
- Features a straight piece and 10 curved pieces of track, plus 2 stops, 2 switches, a level crossing and a red (stop train) action brick.
- Use this set with the 10874 Steam Train or 10875 Cargo Train to extend the possibilities of your LEGO® DUPLO® train collection.
- Show your preschooler how easy it is to place the red action brick on the track to make any compatible train, such as the 10874 Steam Train or 10875 Cargo Train, stop when it reaches it.
- The toy train tracks included in this set make an ideal gift for LEGO® DUPLO® train fans and are compatible with your child’s existing LEGO® DUPLO® train collection (the action bricks are not compatible with older DUPLO trains).
- LEGO® DUPLO® products are specially designed to be fun and easy for little hands.
- Combine with 10872 Train Bridge and Tracks for even more track combinations and LEGO® DUPLO® train fun.
- Free standard 4 to 6 business day delivery on all merchandise orders over 55 €!
- Express delivery available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 90 days of receipt of your order.
- May 27th, 2020Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Great set but 2 pieces dont fit the train wellMyThreeSons | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SonWe have the numbers train, Mickey and Minnie's birthday parade train, this set of tracks and the bridge tracks. This set is the best of the two track sets that we have but the two junction pieces have raised edges that are too narrow to allow the train's wheels to pass through smoothly. The train goes through these sections of track at an angle and can cause it to derail. I wish they had included 2 extra regular curved track pieces so that we could create a full loop without using the junction pieces.21 January 2019Emily, Customer ServiceThanks for your review. We're sorry for the confusion! Our DUPLO® tracks have been designed to use with trains like 10874 Steam Train or 10875 Cargo Train, which have a different style of wheels. Sets like 10847 Number Train were created for our very youngest builders. Children as young as 18 months can have fun with easy-to-steer larger wheels and without the constraints of a track. While this style of train will fit onto straight DUPLO tracks, it may not go on speciality pieces like bridges or crossings.Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Building Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Train Tracks
- May 28th, 2020Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0You're on track to...stop.Durandal | 45-54I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SonMy son (2) inherited a mid-2000s Duplo train from his cousin. This track is a lighter color, but still 100% compatible with old and new trains. (Only the trains intended for rails, not the ones with big fat wheels which I wish they wouldn't call "trains".) My son loves the train crossing and likes to put the arms down and says "ding ding ding!" and he routinely changes the track around on his own and knows how to put it together. (It may not be the most optimal layout, but he's 2.) The switch track is great to give his daddy (me) some more complicated layouts to fascinate him. My ONE complaint about this is that it comes with a red "action brick". Red ones make the train stop...and frustrate my little one. Literally ANY OTHER ACTION BRICK would have been better. He loves the whistle one. The light would be okay. The blue water one? Great! Even the green one to reverse direction would be better. Because he gets frustrated when the train stops, we've had to put the red action bricks away...so that definitely isn't a selling point for this set.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 5 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Train Tracks
- May 27th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Great Expansionjay2 | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SonAdding the switch track pieces to the "Steam Train" set (10874) along with the bunch of extra curves makes the track layout so much more interesting than the default circle. Highly recommend!Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 2 minsWas this helpful?55Train Tracks
- May 27th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Love!Rache | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SonBoth our 6 and 2 year old love these train tracks! They've used it with other sets with wheels without issue. We do have the train it's designed for as well. Great buy!Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Was this helpful?55Train Tracks