Build, race and display the LEGO® Speed Champions 75890 Ferrari F40 Competizione toy car, then transform it into the classic F40 road car, the last car that Enzo Ferrari oversaw in his lifetime! Packed with authentic details, this 2-in-1 model features a minifigure cockpit with a removable windshield, plus interchangeable hoods and spoilers to turn the Competizione into the road version of the F40. This car toy also includes a Ferrari racing driver minifigure to play out exciting race scenarios.
- Includes a Ferrari racing driver minifigure.
- The race-ready, buildable Ferrari F40 Competizione vehicle features a minifigure cockpit with removable windshield, wheels with rubber racing tires, translucent light-style elements, racing colors, authentic design details, plus interchangeable hoods and rear spoilers.
- Remove the windshield to place the minifigure in the car.
- Change the hood and the spoiler to transform the F40 Competizione into the classic Ferrari F40 road car.
- Also includes the Ferrari racing driver’s helmet.
- Ferrari F40 Competizione car for kids measures over 1” (4cm) high, 5” (13cm) long and 1” (5cm) wide.
- May 30th, 2019Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Ferocious and Fun Ferrari F40LivingRoomLego | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfAfter building the Ford Mustang Speed Champions set a week or so ago I quickly bought in to the series and this was number two. Really like the scale and detail again and the options available in the wheels, lights, splitter and wing all adds to the personalisation. Great build again and a big hit with my sons this morning. I've now built 4 Speed Champions cars and they're all great builds. Would definitely recommend them, and this one in particular.Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 18 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Ferrari F40 Competizione
- March 23rd, 2021Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0First Lego built in 25+ yearsElChecoPerez | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfWe were at the Lego store looking for something for my 2 year-old toddler and came out with something for me. This is the first Lego set that I build in more than 25 years and it was a fun way to come back to this hobby. It is not hard to build if you follow the instructions with care. The instructions are clear but there were pieces that did not keep a good proportion between the actual piece and the illustration (eg. The hood). The quality is fine for a $15 set, but not exactly quality display (before building it I was thinking about having it displayed at my office but now that I finished I would not bother if the kid plays with it). Will buy and build at least two sets in the same price/difficulty range prior to upgrading to the next tier!Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 1 hrsBuilding Experience: Novice LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Ferrari F40 Competizione
- September 10th, 2020Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0FerrariSpinach | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!This is a pretty cool set lots of detail awesome building techniques I really like how you can modify the car to change how it looks, it’s great for LEGO racing!Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 20 minsWas this helpful?45Ferrari F40 Competizione
- January 19th, 2019Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0A Ferrari must be red... so is this one!Tozz | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis is my second Ferrari from the Speed Champions series. I already own 75879 and was pretty happy of it, but the stickers.... too many. Now, this one. This Ferrari, RED!!! Wow, I loved opening the bags and seeing such bright red in there! (I think the red bricks are the ones that age the best) There's a couple of stickers but they are essential to some details on the car. Lego did good not adding tons of sponsors like they did for a lot of others from this series. The construction techniques are different from other cars. It's not the easiest for kids, but the result is amazing! The rear is the best part of it, for the construction AND its accuracy. I mean, look at the exhaust, the spoiler and the rear window... The Ferrari F-40 is mythical and just for that I recommend it as a must have in this series. Thumbs up Lego for adding an extra PRINTED Ferrari logo brick!Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 30 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Ferrari F40 Competizione