Explore the underwater world with the LEGO® City 60221 Diving Yacht! This awesome luxury Diving Yacht features a sun deck, removable roof, turning searchlight and storage/sleeping space inside, plus a sea floor scene with seaweed and an opening treasure chest with gem element. This fun toy boat set also includes a buoy, 2 LEGO diver minifigures, and swordfish and crab figures.
- Includes 2 LEGO® City diver minifigures, plus swordfish and crab figures.
- Features a large leisure diving yacht boat toy with sun deck, removable roof, turning searchlight and storage/sleeping space inside.
- Also includes a sea floor scene with an opening treasure chest.
- Accessory elements include diving gear, a camera, gem element, video camera, oxygen mask, fish figure and a buildable buoy.
- Remove the yacht's roof to access the lower deck and take a nap.
- Open the treasure chest to discover the gem element and crab.
- Swim back to the surface and head to the yacht with your treasure!
- Diving yacht toy boat measures over 3” (8cm) high, 9” (23cm) long and 2” (6cm) wide.
- Sea floor scene measures over 1” (5cm) high, 1” (4cm) wide and 1” (4cm) deep.
- September 8th, 2019Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Go diving for treasure!BrickSeparatorZ | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis is a nice, classic boat with a sleek design and ample room for the two minifigures both in the cabin and on deck. The underwater element is very small but adds a nice detail for the divers to interact with. Personally, I’d prefer if it were at least double the size, though, which would only take about ten extra pieces. If you have extra sand, rock, and seaweed pieces (or can get to a LEGO store brick wall to get them!), I’d definitely recommend expanding it. Despite the low piece count, there is quite a lot going on with this set, which facilitates play both on the boat and underwater. It’s a great set to play with at the beach, too, although there are a few small pieces that could float away. Having the divers actually dive is obviously the best part of this set, though, and you’re certainly not limited to the underwater element provided. Even if you can’t get to the beach, use a table as the water level for the boat (optionally with the water-themed playmat from the LEGO store) and a chair or floor as the ocean floor for the divers to explore. Add shells, deep sea monsters, or plants for seaweed and have fun! The bulk of the yacht is a single piece, and the rest of the build, including the underwater element, is very straightforward. There are some stickers to contend with, however, and the long ones which go on the side of the yacht will require some finesse. A significant amount of your $25 is going into the single hull piece, so don’t expect to be building anything other than a boat with these pieces, but if you like boats, this is a solid choice. You’re also getting a couple of nice minifigs with hair pieces and helmets and several accessories, such as camera, video camera, water bottle, and watermelon slices! The amount marine life is a nice inclusion, which certainly adds to the play value.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 25 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Diving Yacht
- November 14th, 2020Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Awesome set for a fish tankTfisch | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI bought this for a fish tank I was starting for my son. I've been wanting to put Legos in a tank for a while and Im happy to report they do amazing. This set was well designed with some cool accessories. My son had fun playing with it before it went in the tank. The set has been in the tank for a few months and is holding up well. It cleans nicely when algae inevitably starts growing on it. Definitely a good buy regardless of how you play with it.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 1 hrsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Diving Yacht
- May 6th, 2020Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Excellent setJoHo23 | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis set is great however I'm giving 4 stars due to the miscommunication of the colour of the boat plates which looks like dark tan in all photos but lego stated in a comment on a previous review that the actual colour was tan and the photos made it look darker. So I had read this and was therefore expecting a tan boat plate however when I received it, it was in fact dark tan as shown in the picture. This was confusing but it wasn't a massive issue for me. I just wanted to clarify that the boat plate is the same colour as in the photos and not in fact a lighter tanPlay ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 25 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Diving Yacht
- May 14th, 2020Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Diving into funAwesomeAjo21 | 45-54I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis is a great set, from the mini figures to the boat. It provides great fun for all. If you or a child are getting into Lego this is a great set to start. It can even float of water. I don’t have many problems with it, but I do think they could have put more on the inside of the yacht.16 June 2020Emily, Customer ServiceThanks for your review. For boats that float, it's a little tough for us to add lots inside - too much and the boat will just sink!Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 45 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Diving Yacht