Kids will love building this LEGO® NINJAGO® Zane’s Mino Creature (71719) set, featuring 4 buildable figures, for creative fun on their own or with friends. They can dive into this thrilling world of fantasy with Hero Cole and Hero Zane and help them escape the terrifying Dungeons of Shintaro.
The perfect ninja toy for board game adventures
This NINJAGO Zane set doubles as a LEGO board game, featuring a ninja dice spinner and a fort with a special trap. Kids can spin the dice and take part, with the aim of avoiding the trap, getting past their enemies and grasping the prized Ivory Blade of Deliverance. It can also be combined with other LEGO sets to create a giant board game.
Stunning building toys for kids
LEGO NINJAGO sets allow imaginative youngsters to escape to a mystical world where they can role-play adventures as their ninja heroes, taking on the forces of evil. Kids will have hours of enjoyment playing with these fun toys, which include mechs, dragons, ships, jets and lots more.
- Awesome LEGO® NINJAGO® Zane’s Mino Creature (71719) playset. This building toy for kids is perfect for those who love playing NINJAGO board games and recreating captivating stories with ninja buildable figures.
- Ninja playset includes Hero Zane, Hero Cole and their Mino Creature, who take on the Geckles, Ginkle and Gleck, at their fort for thrilling battles. There is also a dice spinner for kids to play the NINJAGO board game.
- New for June 2020, this NINJAGO® Zane set includes 4 minifigures and a Mino Creature to recreate scenes inside the Dungeons of Shintaro. Kids can also use the characters to compete in an exciting LEGO® NINJAGO board game.
- The 616-piece LEGO® board game offers a rewarding building experience for boys and girls aged 8+ and is a great birthday or LEGO gift for any occasion. This action toy inspires solo or sociable imaginative play.
- This awesome toy is a great size to play with at home or to take on the go. The LEGO® NINJAGO® Mino Creature ram figure measures over 7” (18cm) high, 10” (26cm) long and 18” (7cm) wide.
- No batteries are required for this LEGO® NINJAGO® board game – it’s ready to play with right out of the box. These ninja medieval toys are powered solely by kids’ creativity, so the fun never has to stop.
- This is the perfect fun toy to give to a young LEGO® builder. The bricks and figures come with easy-to-follow instructions so they can quickly get the action started.
- LEGO® NINJAGO® fun toys let kids escape to a thrillingworld of fantasy action where their favorite ninjas take on a cast of evil villains. It’s the ideal way to inspire creative play!
- LEGO® bricks have met the highest industry standards since 1958, ensuring they are always consistent, compatible and pull apart with ease every time.
- These LEGO® bricks and pieces have been rigorously tested to meet the highest global safety and quality standards. Robust enough even to withstand being trampled on by a Mino Creature!
- November 30th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Rhino AttackI would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThe centrepiece of this set is definitely the mech creature. The build was interesting and surprisingly didn't feel repetitive despite the obvious need to make two of the front and rear legs. Normally after making one I find the second one a bit boring but that wasn't the case in this build as the techniques used are interesting and very effective. The way the head is tensioned to the body is very simple but strangely impressive and really helps the look of the finished creature. The set goes in with the board game feature and there are a separate set of instructions that show how to play. However, as the bulk of this build is the creature with just a couple of separate scenery bits that seem to make up the game I can't help but feel that is a bit of an add on designed to market the kit as an add on. Despite that it was well worth the time spent building and the money spent on the set. The mech creature is incredible and he looks great on my display next to the Destiny's Bounty. Plenty of mini figures included too which made me happy - even though I am not a mini figure collector I still enjoy it when I get a good range of them to play with. Number Of Pieces: 616 Approximate Price Per Piece: £0.07 Build Time: 1.75 HoursPlay Experience5.0Level of Difficulty3.0Value for Money5.0Build Time: 1 hrs 45 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Zane's Mino Creature
- August 30th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Love the head movement and complexityI would recommend this to a friend!My son is almost 6 and loves lego. I mostly let him handle builds by himself and if he's stuck he has to try before he comes for help. He also oddly loves to take lego he's just finished back apart and reassemble. Not sure why :). On this one he loves the head movement and detail. More details in the video below. He really likes this creation.Play Experience5.0Value for Money5.0Was this helpful?55Zane's Mino Creature
- August 29th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Very fun!I would recommend this to a friend!Hi i purchased this Zane's Mino Creature about a month ago and I'm happy i did because my son loves it and loved putting it together. It was pretty easy to put together. I recommend this Zane's Mino Creature legos to anyone with a son that is looking for a new legos toy.Play Experience5.0Value for Money5.0Was this helpful?55Zane's Mino Creature
- January 2nd, 2021Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0a great christmas and birthday giftI would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SonThe price for the set is reasonable for the size. My son received this for Christmas and loved it. He worked on the set for hours without paying any attention to the Television. He loves the movement of the head and legs. Overall, a great lego set and gift.Play Experience4.0Level of Difficulty2.0Value for Money5.0Build Time: 3 hrsWas this helpful?55Zane's Mino Creature