Grab your potion, ender pearl and enchanted bow, and prepare for the ultimate Minecraft™ encounter. Destroy the end crystal, defeat the enderman and slay the fireball-shooting ender dragon to win The End Battle! Enjoy hands-on Minecraft adventures with this LEGO® Minecraft set. Combine this model with other sets to create your own unique LEGO Minecraft universe. This set also includes a new-for-January-2019 dragon slayer minifigure and a code to redeem the skin in the Minecraft Bedrock Edition online game.
- Includes a new-for-January-2019 dragon slayer minifigure, plus ender dragon and enderman figure.
- This Minecraft™ toy features a buildable ender dragon toy with highly posable limbs and an enderman figure, plus a Minecraft End setting with obsidian pillar and an end crystal with pop-up functionality.
- Check your dragon slayer armor, grab your potion, ender pearl and enchanted bow, and prepare for The End Battle!
- Shoot fireball missiles from the ender dragon and move its limbs to create dynamic poses.
- Weapons include an enchanted bow.
- Accessories include an ender pearl and a potion
- Set your imagination free—rebuild the set for more LEGO® Minecraft™ creations!
- Also includes a code for redeeming a LEGO® dragon slayer skin in the Minecraft Bedrock Edition online game.
- This set includes over 222 pieces.
- Measures over 3” (9cm) high, 9” (23cm) wide and 5” (13cm) deep.
- October 21st, 2021Average rating3out of 5 stars3.0Great value for money, but....I would recommend this to a friend!Overall, I think this set is really one of the best value for your money considering all the things it includes and really forgives this set of its shortcomings. Which includes; the landscape being very small and not very sturdy, the pillar also being very small, with itself and the end crystal lacking some detail. The ender dragon is good again considering the price but obviously, it just looks off and I think it's something that just doesn't suit being scaled down. Pros: -Awesome value for the money -Great set for younger people who buy these sets for play Cons: -Landscape is small and flimsy -End pillar/crystal lack detail -Enderdragon looks off22 October 2021John, LEGO® Customer ServiceWhen there's a hiccup with a build's stability, it usually helps to double-check previous steps and make sure all the bricks are pressed together tightly. We're also happy to take a look together on LEGO.build/Service-BV.Play Experience4.0Value for Money5.0Was this helpful?35The End Battle
- June 19th, 2020Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Very Good SetFizzPop |I would recommend this to a friend!So I like almost everything about the set, and in case no one knew (which they probably did) the set gives you a free skin for Minecraft, but it is ONLY in bedrock edition. That will probably annoy some people. Back to the set, I think it is very cool, with the stud shooter shooting off the end crystal, the new ender dragon design, and the FREE dragon slayer skin with the code brick as a part of the LEGO set. As for play, it is not that good by itself, (like pretty much all LEGO sets) that’s why I use all of my other Minecraft legos with it. One quick complaint, I think the ender dragon’s legs move too much and it is front heavy, so it always falls over. Overall, it is a very good set that is worth the money, so I hope everyone that gets this set enjoys it.Play Experience4.0Level of Difficulty2.0Value for Money5.0Was this helpful?45The End Battle
- January 14th, 2019Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Skin ProblemsI would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis is a very cool Lego set and I only have one problem with it. The skin, in game, arms has a "Slim" setting, not the "Classic" as they should. I hope that this problem will be fixed. Everything else is great.Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty3.0Value for Money5.0Build Time: 25 minsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55The End Battle
- July 8th, 2019Average rating3out of 5 stars3.0It’s okay, but...I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfAll in all, this LEGO set was pretty good, but I do have to complain about a couple things. One, the set is very small, and only has one Piller. I was going to make a stop motion movie, but the land in the end is too small. Also, like I said earlier, there is only one piller. Other then those things, the set was pretty good! Although... You should make it so you don’t need a X-box live acount to use the skin.
Response from LEGO SHOP9 July 2019Emily, Customer ServiceThanks for your review. If the set was too small for your film, the awesome news is that it's super easy to customize. The great thing about LEGO® bricks is that they're always compatible with each other. So with a little creativity and some customization, you can get the stop motion movie set you were envisioning.Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty1.0Value for Money5.0Build Time: 10 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?35The End Battle