Item 1 of 15
Item 1 of 15
Lloyd's Jungle Chopper BikeNINJAGO®
Get Santa's Front Yard as your gift with purchases over 170 €*Learn more
Kids will be thrilled to recreate action scenes from the LEGO® NINJAGO® TV series with this fantastic Lloyd’s Jungle Chopper Bike (71745). The 2-in-1 vehicle features 2 stud-shooters, an opening cockpit, working suspension and a flyer that can be detached and used as a surfboard. Unique toys for fantasy adventures The ninja playset has 3 minifigures: Island Lloyd, Island Nya and a Rumble Keeper to help kids play out their own make-believe jungle and sea adventures. These characters can stage battles among themselves to see who wins the precious storm amulet that also comes with this set. Top toys for ninja fans NINJAGO playsets encourage kids to step away from their screens and develop crucial life skills by enjoying hands-on playtime, on their own or with friends. A world of exciting adventures opens up to them through an amazing collection of ninja toys, including dragons, mechs and vehicles.
- LEGO® NINJAGO® Lloyd’s Jungle Chopper Bike (71745) is an awesome 2-in-1 ninja vehicle with a ninja bike and surfing toy to give kids a world of play possibilities.
- Ninja toy comes with 3 minifigures: Island Lloyd and Island Nya, each armed with a weapon, to take on the Rumble Keeper, who has a cool spear and shield.
- Chopper bike toy features working suspension, an opening cockpit to place Island Lloyd, plus a detachable flyer that turns into a surfboard toy so Island Nya can ride into battle.
- This ninja toy playset gives kids aged 7 and up a fun-filled building task and makes a great gift for a child who deserves a special treat.
- The bike toy measures over 6 in. (16 cm) high, 8.5 in. (21 cm) long and 2 in. (6 cm) wide – the perfect portable size to play with at home or on the go.
- Look out for more NINJAGO® sets inspired by the TV series, including Jungle Dragon (71746), The Keepers' Village (71747) and Catamaran Sea Battle (71748).
- LEGO® NINJAGO® features an amazing collection of incredible playsets to help kids step away from their screens and learn positive life skills as they enjoy imaginative role play.
- For more than 6 decades LEGO® bricks have been made from high-quality materials to ensure they consistently connect and pull apart – ninja skills not needed!
- LEGO® building bricks meet stringent safety standards, giving you the peace of mind that your kids are in safe hands.
95% would recommend this product.
Value for Money
- March 14th, 2021Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0A good set with a big issuePurchased for: SelfThe oversized bike trend is pretty prominent in Ninjago, and it is a bit repetitive. This one however, is a pretty good one. The design is unique for the setting and it is cool that the sail can detach from the bike and be it's own flyer. The bike even looks good, and arguably better, without the flyer on it. The flyer itself is a simple build, but it is good and the paper sail is cool. The minifigures are pretty good. Nya is a cool exclusive, and while the other figures aren't exclusive, it is the cheapest set they both appear in. The value is is pretty good. It is a good size for the price, and the sail doesn't detract from it. Despite all of that, there is one issue with the set that does hurt it: It has a weak balance. There isn't a kickstand on the set, and it makes it a bit of a challenge to make it stand up, so it falls over easily. Although it is possible to get it to stand, it is annoying when it falls. Overall, It's a good set, but it the balancing issue is rather annoying to deal withPlay Experience4.0Level of Difficulty3.0Value for Money4.0Build Time: 35 minsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Lloyd's Jungle Chopper Bike
- March 4th, 2021Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Better than my expectations!I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfFor the price, this is a pretty awesome bike! The design itself is quite pleasing on the eye, and looks both sleek and powerful. It easily fits two minifigs in it; one in the cockpit, and one on the back in the detachable flier! Although, you can easily clip maybe one or two more on the sides. The back wheels are also on rubber, allowing the whole bike to bump up and down if pushed down on, perfect for an off roading effect. Island Lloyd is an awesome fig, but this set also includes the exclusive Island Nya! My only complaint about this set, is I wish the bike had a foldout kickstand or something, as it tends to tip over easily.Play Experience4.0Level of Difficulty3.0Value for Money5.0Build Time: 22 minsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Lloyd's Jungle Chopper Bike
- March 19th, 2021Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Great Value! One issue though…I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfHello. I am a fairly experienced LEGO builder and a HUGE Ninjago fan. I bought this set, and it was actually better than I expected. The paper sail is cool, and Nya is exclusive. The tires are cool too. I really like the fact that the sail can actually detach from the bike and become its own flier! I personally like the bike better with the sail on, but it's cool without it too! The only issue is BALANCE. It has no kickstand, but it's not impossible to balance. It gets easier as you go. It is kind of hard to get it at first, but in the end, it becomes almost natural. I definitely would recommend this to a friend, because of its fine quality and cheap price. Good investment.Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty3.0Value for Money4.0Building Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Lloyd's Jungle Chopper Bike
- March 6th, 2021Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Fun journey to the islandI would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis is a great bike set for its value, exclusive Nya and one of the coolest Lloyd figures. My friend Esteban threw it down the stairs and it didn’t break.Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty2.0Value for Money5.0Build Time: 20 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Lloyd's Jungle Chopper Bike
Shop more like this: