International Space StationIdeas
Build and display this spectacular LEGO® Ideas 21321 ISS (International Space Station). Packed with authentic ISS details, including a posable Canadarm2 and 2 rotating joints that coincide with 8 adjustable ‘solar panels’, this 864-piece set is a wonderful gift idea for space enthusiasts, adult LEGO fans or any experienced builder.
This awesome LEGO spaceship model comes with a display stand, a buildable mini NASA space shuttle and 3 mini cargo spacecrafts, plus 2 astronaut microfigures to create a striking centerpiece in any room. Illustrated instructions are included, plus a 128-page building instructions booklet with fascinating ISS facts and information about the LEGO fan who created this space model kit and its LEGO designer.
The infinitely diverse array of LEGO Ideas sets are all created by LEGO fans and voted for by LEGO fans. Inspired by real life, action heroes, iconic movies, popular TV series or totally original concepts, there is something to delightall ages.
- Challenge your construction skills with this LEGO® Ideas ISS (21321) display model, featuring 2 rotating joints with 8 adjustable ‘solar panels’, posable Canadarm2 and other authentic details to discover as you build.
- This ISS model comes with a stand, 2 astronaut microfigures, a brick-built mini NASA space shuttle and 3 mini cargo spacecrafts to create a spectacular display and rekindle nostalgic memories of childhood LEGO® projects.
- Also includes a 128-page building instructions booklet featuring fascinating facts about the International Space Station, the spaceship model’s fan creator and LEGO® designer, and a celebration of the LEGO Ideas theme’s 10th anniversary.
- A super treat for yourself, birthday present or holiday gift idea for space fans, adults aged 16+ or any experienced LEGO® builder, this 864-piece set offers hours of creative fun, whether built solo or with friends.
- This ISS (International Space Station) toy building kit for adults, measuring over 7” (20cm) high, 12” (31cm) long and 19” (49cm) wide, makes a beautiful display model that will catch the eye of every passerby.
- This battery-free building set offers a stress-relieving, immersive and fun creative experience. So zone out, find your building zen and enjoy some me-time constructing a wonderful display model!
- Thinking of buying this International Space Station model for a newcomer to LEGO® sets? No worries. It comes with step-by-step instructions so they can take on this challenging build with confidence.
- LEGO® Ideas sets are created by LEGO fans and voted for by LEGO fans. Adults and children will be delighted by the infinitely diverse array of collectible construction toys for display and creative play.
- LEGO® building bricks meet the highest industry standards, so you can be assured that they are consistent, compatible and connect and pull apart easily every time.
- LEGO® bricks and pieces are dropped, heated, crushed, twisted and analyzed to ensure that this LEGO Ideas building kit for adults meets the highest global safety standards.
- December 15th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Docking TimeI would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI've been on a Space kick of late and this one has been catching my eye for a while. I am glad I took the plunge and purchased the kit as it was a lot of fun to build. This starts with the instruction book that has a plethora of information on the I.S.S. which was interesting to read through before I started the build. One downside is the blue background of the instruction manual, I found it distracted from the build experience and made some of the diagrams hard to see - some are in a white background fly out and much clearer. One good thing about it is there are no stickers, everything is prepinted. With the number of tiles needed to create the solar panel fins this is a very, very good thing. As a completed figure it is enormous and much bigger than I expected. Looks really good on display and it is really east to adjust the fins for the solar panels and also the white stabilisers. Very happy with the finished look and the sturdiness of it. Despite having a few issues when constructing it because I am ham fisted it was nicely rigid when carrying it upstairs to my display area. Number Of Pieces: 864 Approximate Price Per Piece: £0.08 Build Time: 2 HoursPlay ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 2 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55International Space Station
- October 31st, 2020Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0International Lego StationTaygeta |I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI have been interested about space since I was a kid, and I built my own spaceships by using lego during the 80's. So now, being a father and all, my love for lego has started again, so this purchase was "a must have". There are few things in this kit, that I would have done differently, the main culprit being the stand, and other details around the station itself, like radiators, or other modules at the "foreground" that are not "locked" in place. But building it was great. Quality and instructions were superb, like you can expect from Lego. It is nice to see Lego getting "back to space" again, and also more thrilling it is to see it being done with so much realism, and attention to detail.Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 4 hrsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?45International Space Station
- May 7th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Awesome experience! :)I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis is the first lego set I ever built. Unfortunately the Saturn V set was retired because I waited too long till I had the money for it, so I purchased this set and back ordered the lunar module and oh boy this set did not disappoint! Had such a great time with my sister building this and looks stunning on the desk and while building it I had those "aha!" moments when I found out what the piece represent on the ISS. I'd explain to my sister what part was which while we built it and she became very curious about each aspect. Overall, thank you so much lego for making this Idea project come to life and hope you will bring back that Saturn V :)Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 4 hrsBuilding Experience: Novice LEGO builderWas this helpful?55International Space Station
- June 15th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Fun and challengingI would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI love lego and i love space! This set was fun to build and watch the progress as you move along through the build! It was a bit tedious as some of the parts do fall off quite easily but aside from that it is awesome!Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 2 hrs 30 minsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55International Space Station