Item 1 of 13
Item 1 of 13
Heartlake City HospitalFriends
Get the Charles Dickens Tribute as a gift with purchases over 150 €.*Learn more
Small parts and Small Ball.
Small parts and Small Ball.
Kids can learn the value of caring for others while role-playing as a doctor, ambulance driver or patient with this LEGO® Friends Heartlake City Hospital toy playset (41394). It makes the best gift toy for children aged 6+ who will love acting out authentic scenarios in the hospital's reception area, the examination, recovery and storage rooms and its rooftop garden. So many ways to play! Buildable medical equipment, such as the X-ray scanner and microscope, plus bandage, stethoscope, syringe and thermometer accessories inspire imaginative play, as do the 3 mini-doll figures – LEGO Friends character Emma, Ethan and Dr. Maria. Add to the creative play possibilities with the toy ambulance to transport injured Ethan to the hospital, plus a stretcher and a wheelchair. Introducing LEGO Friends… LEGO Friends building sets are the best toys to encourage young kids to explore their interests with the help of the 5 girls from Heartlake City – Stephanie, Mia, Andrea, Emma and Olivia.
- Kids discover the joy of caring for others when role-playing as doctor, patient and visitor Emma, and recreate real-life scenarios with this colorful and detailed LEGO® Friends Heartlake City Hospital (41394) playset.
- The hospital’s examination room, with a buildable X-ray scanner, rooftop garden and medical accessories, plus 3 mini-doll figures – LEGO® Friends character Emma, Ethan and Dr. Maria – will spark children's creativity.
- Kids will love pretending to drive the LEGO® toy ambulance, which has space for a patient and a stretcher in the back. A mini-doll wheelchair and medical accessories add to the imaginative play options.
- There are so many ways to play with this 379-piece LEGO® set, making it a fun toy birthday gift, holiday gift or special surprise for kids aged 6+ to enjoy on their own or to share the fun with their friends.
- The LEGO® hospital measures just over 7” (19cm) high, 8” (22cm) wide and 2” (6cm) deep, so this compact set won't take up much storage space. Kids can also combine it with other LEGO® sets for even more playtime fun.
- No batteries are required with this building set for kids – constructed purely with LEGO® bricks, it is the best toy for powering up children’s free-thinking creativity, so the fun adventures never stop.
- Thinking of buying this doctor toy for someone new to LEGO® models? No problem – it comes with easy-to-follow, step-by-step building instructions. Open the box and away they go!
- Introduce young builders to the world of LEGO® Friends. A warm welcome awaits them in Heartlake City, where kids can explore their interests with their best friends by their side.
- LEGO® building bricks meet the highest industry standards plus our own quality criteria. Kids building this LEGO Friends playset will find the bricks connect strongly and pull apart easily every time.
- LEGO® bricks and pieces are tested in every way imaginable to guarantee that every young builder's LEGO Friends set meets the highest global safety and quality standards.
60% would recommend this product.
Value for Money
- November 21st, 2020Average rating3out of 5 stars3.0DisappointedCaelyn |The old LEGO Friends hospital was much better. It had so much more play opportunities. This new hospital is much smaller and is underwhelming.Level of Difficulty2.0Was this helpful?35Heartlake City Hospital
- May 22nd, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Adorable AdditionFarrah |I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: DaughterMy daughter loves lego and wanted a hospital for her little lego community. This build is so adorable. The colors are really pretty and it didn't take too long to build.Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty2.0Value for Money5.0Build Time: 1 hrsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Heartlake City Hospital
- November 2nd, 2020Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Great setGideon |I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: DaughterGood set but not many characters. I like the the rooms thoughPlay Experience3.0Level of Difficulty1.0Value for Money5.0Build Time: 3 hrsBuilding Experience: Novice LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Heartlake City Hospital
- September 3rd, 2021Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Pretty GoodI would recommend this to a friend!This is a pretty good set. The hospital is pretty small but it has many cool features in it. I like the wheelchair, the x-ray machine, and the ambulance. I would recommend this set to beginners.Play Experience3.0Value for Money2.0Was this helpful?45Heartlake City Hospital
1 of 1
Shop more like this: