Item 1 of 11
Item 1 of 11
Empire Temple of MadnessNINJAGO®
Price89,99 €Sale Price76,49 €
Join VIP now and get a Swing Ship Ride gift with purchases over 85 €*Not a VIP?
A stunning LEGO® NINJAGO® Ninja Temple with 6 minifigures including NINJAGO Digi Jay and Digi Cole, and the evil ruler of Prime Empire Unagami. With this temple toy and ninja minifigures, adventurous kids can have endless fun recreating the exciting end-game battle from the TV series. The best temple toy playset The LEGO® NINJAGO® temple offers a hive of activity and excitement to imaginative kids as they plot their way to the top. They must avoid the traps and use the Key-Tanas to get pastthe fearsome Sushimi in his sushi kitchen before opening the gate to reveal Unagami’s throne. Challenging and fun building sets LEGO® NINJAGO® building sets make the best toys for kids by offering an escape to a fantasy world of non-stop action where they can fight with their ninja heroes against the forces of evil. NINJAGO® fans will always be captivated as they role-play with action toys including ninja temples, buildable toys, cars, dragons and more.
- Incredible LEGO® NINJAGO® temple toy playset with exciting traps and features, and 6 minifigures from Prime Empire. This makes the perfect gift for kids who love role-playing stories with the team of ninja heroes.
- This building set features a NINJAGO® Temple and 6 minifigures including NINJAGO Digi Jay, Lloyd and Cole, and the villains Unagami, Red Visor and Sushimi. Kids will love to indulge their creativity and stage battles.
- This brilliantly detailed temple model offers hours of exciting fun for children as they attempt to avoid all the traps and the fearsome Sushimi, so they can use the three Key-Tanas to reveal Unagami’s throne at the top.
- This 810-piece temple model is a rewarding construction toy for boys and girls aged 9+ and makes a great birthday gift, Christmas present, or LEGO gift for any occasion.
- New for January 2020, this adventure toy is just the right size to play with at home or proudly display on a mantlepiece in a bedroom. The Empire Temple measures over 15” (38cm) high, 8” (22 cm) long and 11” (28cm) wide.
- No batteries are required for this ninja playset – it is ready for independent play or to share the fun with friends as soon as it is built. The action with these adventure toys never has to stop for a single second.
- This ninja playset provides the ideal model building task for children, who are accompanied by easy-to-follow instructions as they put together the bricks to create this cool action toy.
- LEGO® NINJAGO® model building kits for kids fuel their creativity and allow them to step into an exciting world of adventure where they can team up with their favorite ninja heroes for endless fun and exciting battles.
- The LEGO® bricks used to build this construction toy have met the highest industry standards for more than 60 years, ensuring they are always consistent, compatible and pull apart with ease every time. Even Unagami can't defeat them!
- The LEGO® bricks used to build this action toy have been relentlesslytested and meet the highest global safety and quality standards. You know you are in safe hands when you choose a LEGO toy as a gift for your kids.
71% would recommend this product.
Overall RatingAverage rating4.3out of 5 stars
Play ExperienceAverage rating4.1out of 5 stars
Value for MoneyAverage rating4.2out of 5 stars
- March 22nd, 2021Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Good build but one flawPurchased for: SelfThe set is pretty great and the mini figures are really cool. But the one thing wrong with this set is the top trans-orange pieces. There’s nothing supporting them/keeping them upright. So sometimes if you move the set or try to ply with it, they’ll just flop down and it doesn’t even look okay when they are. I think a tad bit more detail could be added to the interior, but other than that I think the set is fine.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 3 hrsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Empire Temple of Madness
- February 5th, 2020Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Amazing set, but came with an unfortunate flawbeard825 |I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis was such a cool build, and looks amazing on display. I really love the combination of colors used, as well as all the video game-like features throughout, such as the platforming sections or having to collect key blades to progress through the level itself. The minifigure selection is great, and I greatly appreciate the health bar feature added to all of them. I did, however, come across an issue with one of the pieces. One of the orange sword-like pieces at the top of the temple was shorter than the other, completely missing the point at the top. Unfortunately, this is the second set in a row that I have purchased with some sort of issue (the previous one being set 31104 Monster Burger Truck, which was missing the sticker sheet), which is concerning. Thankfully, however, Lego is very quick to send replacement parts if there are any issues, and with the stick sheet issue I mentioned, they sent the sheet out within two days of contacting them. So I assume it will be a similar case with this part. Overall, this is a fantastic set, and part defect aside, I would have rated this set 5 stars for sure.6 February 2020Marine, Customer ServiceHi there, Thank you for your review. We're glad that you have requested the parts and stickers. Quality is very important to us, never hesitate to let us know when something isn't right, we're here to help.Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 2 hrsWas this helpful?45Empire Temple of Madness
- March 8th, 2021Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Would you like to enter Prime Empire !!!LegoPros |I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SonThe Temple of Madness is one our favorite sets from the Prime Empire Season. The color combinations are absolutely fantastic. It was little challenging to built for my 6 years old son, especially the alignment of the moving section that opens the door to reveal Unagami when you turn the sword. But it was easily with little help. This set kept him busy for several days to built (working about an hour a day). He loves playing with this set, and it is also a great display set.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 3 hrsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Empire Temple of Madness
- December 27th, 2020Average rating2out of 5 stars2.0Very unstablePurchased for: SonThe set has a great characters that the kids love. The overall look appearance of the set is great but it’s lacking at its core, it’s foundational core. The set is not architected very well and very unstable. There are basically a lot of 1x1 and 2x1 pieces that are trying to hold the two main platforms together. Pieces very easily fall off this build since there’s not much holding them together. I don’t recommend for anyone, unless you use the Kragle.
Response from LEGO SHOP29 December 2020Jayare, Customer ServiceHello there. While we're happy to hear you enjoy aspects of the set, we're saddened to hear it's not as stable as it should be. If your set ever seems like it's not very sturdy, the best thing to do is double-check your build. Sometimes there may be a piece just a little off from where it should be!Play ExperienceAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Building Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?25Empire Temple of Madness
Shop more like this: