The LEGO® Marvel Avengers Helicarrier (76153) building toy takes kids aboard the awesome Avengers Helicarrier as they join Iron Man, Captain Marvel, Thor, Black Widow, War Machine and Nick Fury to battle M.O.D.O.K. – the big-brained super villain.
Avengers action with superhero minifigures
Fans of Marvel Avengers movies can relive favorite scenes and dream up stories of their own when they board the amazing Helicarrier. It has lots of cool accessories, so kids can equip their team of superheroes ready for action. Then it’s time to prime the sphere cannons, spin the Helicarrier’s rotors, put 3 minifigures into the cockpit and launch into some high-speed spins and moves using the specially designed Helicarrier base.
Brick construction toys for Marvel Avengers fans
LEGO Marvel Avengers brick building toys open up an infinite universe of role-play fun. With collectible vehicles, mechs, buildings, minifigures, weapons and gadgets, kids can enjoy imaginative superhero adventures that never end.
- The LEGO® Marvel Avengers Helicarrier (76153) construction toy puts young superheroes in among the action with popular minifigures, vehicles and accessories they’ll recognize from the Marvel movies.
- The Helicarrier has rotors, sphere cannons and a cockpit for 3 minifigures. The buildable toy comes with Iron Man, Captain Marvel, Thor, Black Widow, War Machine, Nick Fury, M.O.D.O.K. and A.I.M. Agent minifigures.
- Marvel Avengers fans can recreate thrilling scenes and dream up imaginative stories of their own when they join their favorite superheroes and board the awesome Helicarrier to battle with super villain M.O.D.O.K.
- Looking for the best tech building toy for kids? Whether they’re into Marvel Avengers action, superhero minifigures or just amazing brick-built toys, this Helicarrier playset is an awesome gift for kids aged 9 and up.
- Measuring over 14” (37cm) long, the Marvel Avengers Helicarrier gives kids superhero action on a big scale. It also looks amazing on displayin any youngster’s bedroom.
- This cool buildable toy doesn’t need batteries, so kids can enjoy hands-on imaginative fun and role-play action whenever and wherever they want to!
- Get kids building and playing right away with simple, clear instructions that ensure they get the most from all the fun details and cool features.
- LEGO® Marvel Avengers playsets put superhero movie action into kids' hands! With collectible vehicles, mechs, buildings, minifigures, weapons and gadgets, the imaginative role-play adventures will never end.
- LEGO® building toys meet the highest industry standards, which means they are consistent, compatible and connect and pull apart perfectly every time, and it’s been that way since 1958.
- LEGO® bricks and pieces are dropped, heated, crushed, twisted and analyzed to make sure your child's construction toy meets the highest safety and quality standards in the world.
- Free standard 3 to 5 business day delivery on all merchandise orders over 55 €!
- Express delivery available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 90 days of receipt of your order.
- September 20th, 2020Average rating3out of 5 stars3.0Time consumingCeMyles |This LEGO Marvel Avengers brick building toys has giving my kids so much to do! It has endless possibilities of role playing. The little figurines resembles the marvel characters, which my kids like. It’s so many pieces we didn’t know where to start. There’s so many vehicles, buildings, minifigures, weapons and gadgets it also connects with all other LEGOS. It does come with instructions and each part of the Helicarrier was separated in bags, but LEGO’s are always time consuming. It has lots of tiny and cool accessories, so kids can give to the superheroes and have them ready for action. My kids ended up giving up a few days later because of so much detail that goes into building these.Level of DifficultyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Was this helpful?35Avengers Helicarrier
- September 21st, 2020Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Is the sun coming up? Then put it on the left!Arie | 25-34Purchased for: SelfWhen I realized earlier this year that I had missed out on getting the BIG helicarrier, I wasn’t about to let the opportunity slip through my fingers again - and pre-ordered this as soon as it was available. I savored this build, imagining I was a S.H.I.E.L.D. engineer. There was significantly difficult technic pieces in the rotating fans, which allowed me to shine while my 6yo kiddo was able to work on some of the “easier” parts. I echo some of the sentiments of other reviewers: for the price and size some of the playability is sacrificed for some cool bells a whistles - I fully enjoy the fan mechanism, but do think the set would be more successful with more interior play area. Additionally, the deck gun is bulky, and again does sacrifice some play/display area - but it is so darn fun to play with that it’s worth it :-D The character involved are great - Nick Fury and M.O.D.O.K. Were the only ones who were new to me, but the differing costumes for Black Widow, Cappy Marvel, Iron Man, and a decked out War Machine make them all “new” too! My only wish with this set, is because of the focus on flying characters, Thor tends to get lost in the shuffle without much to do - I think that a second A.I.M. mini instead would have increased both play and display. I LOVE that A.I.M. is the villains theme for this wave of avengers sets: it’s nice to have a lot of generic villains Available at varying price levels - and makes it a lot of fun to not have to worry about getting a bunch of the same unique villain.Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 4 hrsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Avengers Helicarrier
- July 16th, 2020Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Really good, but needs a larger interiorTheYoshiJedi | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfAlright so, this set is really good and I really like it. The figures are exceptional and MODOK is really nice since he's only in one other set and one of my favorite comic villains. Now we have Nick Fury, I don't feel very good about buying the stark jet...anyway, the biggest problem I have is the middle. It's taken up by a mechanism that moves the fans when you push it. I don't use this feature very often and it's really a waste of space. I wish they hollowed it out and used the 100 or 200 pieces used to make more of a hanger bay. They also could have made another one of the little fighter, or included one in that falcon character pack. Maybe put a few more pieces to make the interior bigger. They could have learned from the Ultimate Quinjet, which is a PERFECT set, I love that set to death and it has a perfect interior. Right now, I can cram just 4 figures into the bridge. But the jail cell is really big and can fit MODOK very snug. It's fine how it is, but it could have been much better. If you made it all the way to the end, thanks for reading my large review :)Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 1 days 2 hrs 30 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Avengers Helicarrier
- July 16th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Amazing setNextro3 | 19-24I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThe whole set is amazing. It's great to have a LEGO Helicarrier for cheap. the Minifigures are great, especially the new War Machine. The brick built M.O.D.O.K. was the best things to build besides the Helicarrier. The Helicarrier itself was the best thing in this set. what I especially loved about it was the wheel that makes the turbines spin. I would definitely recommend you buying this set.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 3 hrs 40 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Avengers Helicarrier