Prepare for fast-moving air and sea adventures with the LEGO® Creator 3in1 31096 Twin Rotor Helicopter, featuring huge synchronized rotors with super-realistic functionality, plus a tinted cockpit with 2 seats, sliding side door and an opening rear cargo bay. Turn the gear wheel to spin the rotors and use the working winch to deliver the included ROV submarine. With LEGO Creator 3in1 playsets children get 3 different creative play experiences. Build the Twin Rotor Helicopter and then rebuild it into a toy Jet or a Hovercraft toy for more high-speed action. Includes a pilot minifigure, ready for adventure.
- Enjoy 3 building opportunities with this LEGO® Creator 3in1 set. Build the Twin Rotor Helicopter and then rebuild it into a Jet or Hovercraft toy for more fast-moving adventures.
- The Twin Rotor Helicopter features large synchronized rotors, tinted cockpit with 2 seats, opening side and rear cargo bay doors and a working winch, plus an ROV submarine that fits into the cargo bay.
- Turn the gear wheel to spin the helicopter's huge synchronized rotors.
- Open the helicopter's rear cargo bay door and load up the included ROV submarine.
- Slide open the helicopter’s side door and turn the gear wheel to operate the working winch.
- Check out the helicopter’s cool orange, blue, white, black and gray color scheme.
- Includes a pilot minifigure, ready for adventure.
- Twin Rotor Helicopter toy measures over 6” (17cm) high, 14” (37cm) long and 12” (33cm) wide.
- Jet toy measures over 3” (8cm) high, 10” (26cm) long and 10” (27cm) wide.
- Hovercraft toy measures over 3” (9cm) high, 7” (20cm) long and 3” (8cm) wide.
- Free standard 3 to 5 business day delivery on all merchandise orders over 55 €!
- Express delivery available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 90 days of receipt of your order.
- in 5 daysAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Perfect for kidsSunnyside | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: FriendThis Lego pack can be choose to be a helicopter, jet, or a boat. This can let kids be not bored but exciting every time they change.Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 2 hrs 45 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Twin-Rotor Helicopter
- in 5 daysAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Clutch020685 | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfNice sized set. Was able to put together what I could since the universal joints that connect the rotors to the gears are missing. Other 2 builds in this Creator set don't require them so I started with them. Fun build and can't wait to finish the helicopter.2 January 2020Emily, Customer ServiceOh no! It’s very rare for a LEGO® set to be missing pieces. Usually you’ll find them stuck in the packaging, used in place of a similar piece, or hiding somewhere near your building area. If you’ve checked all over and the parts haven't appeared, don’t worry! It’s super easy to request a replacement. Just go to LEGO.build/BricksPieces to get started.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 4 hrsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Twin-Rotor Helicopter