Ninjago Party SetNinjago Party Set552.
Celebrate your birthday in true ninja style with this LEGO® NINJAGO™ Party Set. Send out the individually designed invitation cards to your friends. When your guests arrive, choose a mask and become your favorite ninja heroes. Then build the disc shooters and have competitions to see who can shoot the furthest or hit a target.
- Features 5 individually designed invitation cards with NINJAGO™, 5 buildable LEGO® disc shooter (building instructions included) each with ammo, and 5 different cardboard masks representing each of the 5 LEGO NINJAGO ninjas.
- Put on the masks and pretend to be ninja heroes from the NINJAGO™: Masters of Spinjitzu TV show.
- Build the disc shooter and compete with guests to see who can shoot the furthest or hit a target.
- Makes a great birthday surprise for fans of LEGO® NINJAGO™ building sets.
- This set includes over 60 LEGO® pieces and offers an age-appropriate play experience for ages 6 and over.
- Free standard 3 to 5 business day delivery on all merchandise orders over 55 €!
- Express delivery available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 90 days of receipt of your order.
- in 10 monthsAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0A Hitgiraffenoises | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!My twins love Ninjago and these were great for their birthday party. To me, the set is a bargain (for Lego) because for $8 you get 5 invitations and 5 sets of 2 party favors for the treat bags (mask and legos). The day they handed out the invitations, there were shirkens flying all over the schoolyard. The builds got my sons excited about and involved in helping for their party, and the kids were thrilled to see Legos in their treat bags. I bought 1 extra set to use the weapons and masks as decorations. I put the masks on round paper chinese lanterns and they look like Lego figure heads. My only suggestion would be for Lego to just put blank lines on the invitations and not breaking them up with blank/ time/date sections because the triangle shape of them is already limiting in terms of space. I ended up printing out the text on blank paper, cutting into triangles and gluing it on.Play ExperienceAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Was this helpful?55Ninjago Party Set
- in over 3 yearsAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Great Little SetForestCity1 | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!This set comes with 5 little masks and 5 ninja weapons. But what can be overlooked on the website photo, are the 5 little builds that it also includes. The new 1 x 4 shooters are great. And you get 5 of them! The set is a little expensive for the piece count, but I don't mind that at all! You should definitely pick this up if you get the chance... especially if you do MOCs. Thanks for reading! --ForestCity1Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 10 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Ninjago Party Set