‘This place can be a little rough.’In the words of Obi-Wan Kenobi™, the Mos Eisley Cantina™ may be filled with danger, but it’s also an epic build that takes fans back to one of the classic moments in the Star Wars™ saga. Introduced in Star Wars: A New Hope, the Cantina is the hub of underworld activity in the Tatooine spaceport of Mos Eisley, filled with smugglers and bounty hunters making deals and starting trouble.
Cast of charactersThe set includes a galaxy of 21 LEGO® minifigures with seven brand-new characters you won’t find anywhere else – three of which feature unique moulded elements. With unique minifigures of Ponda Baba™, Dr. Evazan™, Garindan™, Kardue’Sai’Malloc™, three members of the Cantina band, Jawa™, Sandtroopers™ a Dewback™ and more, there are enough unsavoury characters to role-play endless Star Wars™ adventures in the Cantina and beyond.
Replay classic scenes and create new ones
Han fired first
Relive the moment when Han Solo™ and Greedo™ met for the last time.
Stage endless adventures with the detailed bar scene.
Build exterior details like the first-ever V-35.
An all-new Dewback™
Add colourful new detail to the Mos Eisley city scenes.
Step up to the bar
Play or display classic cantina action scenes.
Take it outside
Recreate scenes with Spaceport exteriors.
Use The ForceEnjoy a rewarding building experience and relive iconic Star Wars: A New Hope moments with the amazing 3,187-piece set, part of the Master Builder Series of complex builds designed with play in mind. It features lots of authentic details to delight fans, plus attachable buildings to recreate a bustling Mos Eisley city scene.
Enjoy quality me-time and relive iconic Star Wars: A New Hope moments with the awesome LEGO® Star Wars™ Mos Eisley Cantina (75290) construction model for display. This 3,187-piece Master Builder Series set features the Cantina with lots of authentic details to delight fans, plus attachable buildings to recreate a Mos Eisley city scene.
Build and display
This immersive build is a great way to relax and reconnect with your Star Wars passion. A Dewback LEGO figure and 2 Landspeeders complete a wonderful display piece. Bring your Tatooine scene to life with 21 LEGO minifigures, including Luke Skywalker, Han Solo and C-3PO, new-for-October-2020 Ponda Baba, Garindan and Labria, plus an R2-D2 LEGO droid figure.
Your next DIY project
This building kit comes with clear instructions so you can enjoy every step of the hands-on, DIY experience. One of a huge variety of LEGO Star Wars sets, this building set for adults makes a super gift for yourself, Star Wars fans and hobbyists in your life.
- Immerse yourself in a challenging build and then recreate classic Star Wars: A New Hope scenes with this highly detailed LEGO® Star Wars™ Mos Eisley Cantina (75290) Master Builder Series display model.
- This building kit features 21 LEGO® minifigures, including Chewbacca, Obi-Wan Kenobi, Ponda Baba, Garindan and Labria, plus an R2-D2 LEGO droid figure and a Dewback LEGO figure to bring the Tatooine tavern to life.
- The Cantina has a removable roof for easy access to the different booths so you can explore the many authentic details and play out stories with the heroes and an array of smugglers, bounty hunters and aliens.
- The perfect way to click your stress away, this 3,187-piece Star Wars™ construction kit makes a wonderful treat for yourself and a special birthday or holiday gift for the Star Wars fan or hobbyist in your life.
- The buildable Mos Eisley Cantina model measures over 7.5” (19cm) high, 20.5” (52cm) wide and 23” (58cm) deep when opened up. Alongside the attachable buildings and 2 Landspeeders it makes an awesome display piece.
- No batteries required – this set offers a hands-on, mindful building experience with LEGO® bricks only. So give yourself a well-earned break and enjoy recreating an iconic Star Wars™ location.
- Includes easy-to-follow instructions so even LEGO® newcomers can build confidently, plus an illustrated booklet about the set, its model designer and the Star Wars™ stories that inspired it.
- This LEGO® Star Wars™ set for adults is part of a collection of inspiring LEGO building kits designed for you, the discerning hobbyist, as you look for your next fun and creative DIY project.
- Ever since 1958, LEGO® building bricks have met the highest industry standards, which ensures they are consistent, compatible and connect and pull apart easily every time. No need to use the Force!
- LEGO® bricks and pieces are rigorously tested and analyzed so that all Star Wars™ construction sets meet the highest safety and quality standards on planet Earth – and in every galaxy!
- Free standard 3 to 5 business day delivery on all merchandise orders over 55 €!
- Express delivery available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 90 days of receipt of your order.
- October 2nd, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Just what I wanted.iJeeves | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfOverall I love it, from the amount of minifigures to the little detail in each of the booths, I did combine this with the old cantina set I have. So added some personal touches to it and added a few more minifigures from other sets. If you’re a Star Wars fan like myself you won’t be disappointed.Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 6 hrsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Mos Eisley Cantina™
- October 1st, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Very fun buildChristian150 | 19-24I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: FriendThis set was extremely fun to build because it had many different parts to it. 2 Ships, 2 buildings, and the cantina its self. This set has so many minifigures that you cant get anywhere which makes it worth buying for that alone. The only issue with this set as we all know is that it’s expensive and with it being expensive, none of the minifigures have arm printings.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 14 hrsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Mos Eisley Cantina™
- November 10th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Lego LockdownDocGoosey | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfAlways wanted LEGO but walking by stores for years could never justify the price-tag. With Covid my wife and I decided why not, I said it may well supplement her Star Wars experience as she never saw the SAGA. It was a therapeutic experience for us both. It has a unique way of down time; fireplace, the radio and LEGO. Good: I see why it’s priced as it is; I can sense the sheer detail on the design floor at LEGO Labs was no easy feat. Soares did a great job! Thousand of pieces, attention to detail as your build comes to life. Bad: For first time buyer following the instructions perfectly I always had left over pieces, and some pieces missing that were crucial; but LEGO have replacement policy so this is great but I wondered I proceed through the build and find more missing parts; will they continue to replace them? Overall: It does justify the price tag; albeit it is right at the crunch point of woah! “too much” but when it’s done and you experience it; it pays off. I think the loyalty programme needs be more supportive. Buying a MasterBuild twice for example should not give you £5 off your next purchase - £5 off £749.99 come on LEGO be nice. The resale value is pretty good too I’ve heard not that i’d sell any should I buy Star Wars again.11 November 2020Sarah, LEGO® Customer ServiceWe're so glad you enjoyed the build! Please know that we will always replace missing pieces on new sets.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Building Experience: Novice LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Mos Eisley Cantina™
- November 3rd, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Finally did the Cantina justice!umpirerob | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfIf you want to have a Lego Tatooine, this is the best place to start. Add in Luke's Landspeeder, Obi-Wan's Hut, the little Skyhopper set for the Bantha and you've got yourself quite the little world. Aside from the intriguing build, the surprisingly light footprint when closed up, and the fun little extras like ejector seats for Han and Greedo, the star of this set is the haul of minifigs, many exclusive to the set. Lego did a really good job providing the most memorable characters here, really allowing you to stage any part of the scene. It's a bit pricey, but there's a lot of bricks here and it's an interesting build despite what appears to be, at first glance, a pretty monochrome build. The bar itself looks amazing and the little alcoves are great for play. The modular nature of the two out -buildings and the evaporators was a nice touch.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Building Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Mos Eisley Cantina™