- LEGO® Iconic Minifigure Carry Case
Item 1 of 1
Item 1 of 1
LEGO® Iconic Minifigure Carry Case
Average rating0out of 5 stars
FREE LEGO® DOTS Mini Frame with purchases over 35 €.*Learn more
Store and display your most treasured minifigures with this stylish LEGO® Iconic Minifigure Carry Case. With individual compartments for 16 minifigures and a carry handle, you can show off your collection wherever you go!
- Features a vacuum-formed plastic display case with cardboard outer and handle and the capacity to hold 16 minifigures
- Store and display your favorite LEGO® minifigures
- Carry your collection with you wherever you go!
- Makes a great gift for collectors of LEGO® Minifigures Series sets
- Measures over 10” (26cm) high, 13” (34cm) wide and 1” (4cm) deep
- Free standard 3 to 5 business day delivery on all merchandise orders over 55 €!
- Express delivery available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 90 days of receipt of your order.
88% would recommend this product.
Overall RatingAverage rating4.1out of 5 stars
Play ExperienceAverage rating4.4out of 5 stars
Level of DifficultyAverage rating1.2out of 5 stars
Value for MoneyAverage rating4.3out of 5 stars
- September 23rd, 2015Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Love this caseBBGirl55 | 55-64I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis case is great for displaying the 16 piece series figures. There are several drawbacks in my opinion. The first is sometimes you have to be creative in positioning the figure and accessories so they don't poke the window. Second is some of the windows don't line up with the minifigures positioned in the middle of the base plate. I found if I have my figure on the middle pegs then place them in the window, they are off center. I then have to move the figure right or left to center in the window. Third, my biggest complaint about the case is the black color of the plastic inside. It makes it hard to see the figures unless a light is shining on it. I put in a piece of white paper as a backing in one window and the figure showed up better. I did try to make a suggestion to LEGO about this but believe I was misunderstood about what my suggestion was. If the black plastic was white, I do believe viewing the figures would be much easier. Otherwise, I find the case sturdy and easy to display. Even with what I consider problems, I do recommend this display case.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Building Experience: Novice LEGO builderWas this helpful?45LEGO® Iconic Minifigure Carry Case
- March 6th, 2017Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Great storageLegostewie | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfNot so much a display case but great for storing extra minifigs. I was using baseplates to house my extra minifigures ,This case works great. Takes up less room and keeps them dust free till I decide what to do with them. Well worth it when on sale !Building Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?45LEGO® Iconic Minifigure Carry Case
- June 21st, 2015Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Minifig Carry Casebobotski | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis case is great for the 16-piece sets. The previous case came only with a 15 (5x3) slot and was not really designed for the minifig series'es. The Good: There are 4 oversized slots on the middle row to accommodate extra long figs. I particularly purchased this for the Simpsons set and the middle row is the only one to fit Marge's hairdo. Case also comes with 16 black "4x3" plates standard on the minifig series. Made of tough cardboard and plastic with nice artwork on the back. The Neutral: There's ample clearance from the front windows, but there will be certain minifigs that may poke through, so you have to be creative with their arms and accessories to avoid window damage. The Bad: For each slot, the base plate locks into place with 2 small slits in the back, covering the 2 back peg spaces making them unavailable. It occupies an itty bit of surrounding space, so be prepared for that. This is a no-brainer if you collect the minifig set series because of the proper 16-count. The extra large slots are a good addition for oversized figs.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Building Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?45LEGO® Iconic Minifigure Carry Case
- December 2nd, 2015Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Minifig display caseLJG765 | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!I bought this as while I don't collect full series of the minifigs, I do enjoy buying some of the blind bags and seeing what I get. This case is nice as there are enough slots that if you collect a full series, they'd all fit in one case. The slots are also bigger than the original cases. Cons: they come with a removable base plate but 2 of the 4 lego dots that connect to other legos are covered and unusable. Also, the minifigs come with their own base plate so there really is no good place for it as it can't connect with the one that's already there. Overall, not a bad buy, but someone didn't really think this through 100%. Shouldn't have to putz with it to get it to work. I expected to be able to put my mini figs in and not have to think about it. Instead, I had to play with it to get them all in and quite frankly, they're in there loose until I go back and play with it again and see if there's another solution. At least the magnetic latch seems firm enough that I'm not worried about the figs falling out.Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Building Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?45LEGO® Iconic Minifigure Carry Case