Get this Sailboat Adventure gift with purchases over 200 €*Learn more
Kids can enjoy all-action battles at the bottom of the sea with this brilliantly detailed LEGO® NINJAGO® Hydro Bounty (71756) playset. The underwater vehicle comes with 10 minifigures and is crammed with cool features – 2 spring-loaded shooters, an opening cockpit, folding wings, a detachable mech and 2 mini submarines, all to fuel the imaginations of young ninja fans!
Premium NINJAGO playset
This underwater playset features an impressive 10 minifigures: Scuba Kai, Scuba Nya, Scuba Zane, Scuba Jay, Scuba Cole and Scuba Lloyd, all with flippers, diving gear and weapons to fight the villainous quartet of Prince Kalmaar, a Maaray Guard and 2 Wu Bots.
Imaginative and fun-filled building sets for kids
NINJAGO toys transport kids to a world of immersive fantasy action. Young builders can enjoy assembling these unique toys before diving into awesome adventures with their ninja heroes as they battle a cast of their enemies while playing with an amazing collection of jets, dragons and mechs.
- LEGO® NINJAGO® Hydro Bounty (71756) is an action-packed submarine playset with exciting features for ninja fans to stage gripping stories under the sea.
- Includes 10 minifigures from the NINJAGO®: Seabound TV series: Scuba Kai, Scuba Cole, Scuba Jay, Scuba Lloyd, Scuba Zane and Scuba Nya, Prince Kalmaar, a Maaray Guard and 2 Wu Bots.
- The Hydro Bounty has 2 spring-loaded shooters, 2 folding wings, an opening cockpit and a detachable mech, and it carries 2 cool mini submarines.
- This 1,159-piece submarine toy for ages 9 and up makes a great birthday or holiday gift they will be proud to take on playdates to wow their friends.
- The Hydro Bounty measures over 6 in. (15 cm) tall, 23 in. (59 cm) long and 12 in. (30 cm) wide – the ideal size to play with at home or display in between playtimes.
- Look out for more NINJAGO® sets inspired by the NINJAGO: Seabound TV series including Water Dragon (71754), Lloyd’s Hydro Mech (71750) and Temple of the Endless Sea (71755).
- LEGO® NINJAGO® has an amazing collection of detailed playsets any kid would be proud to own and lets them learn the ninja values of courage, self-sacrifice and family while having fun.
- For more than 6 decades, LEGO® bricks have been made from high-quality materials, ensuring they connect and pull apart consistently every time – ninja skills not needed!
- LEGO® building bricks meet stringent safety standards, which means kids are in safe hands.
- August 4th, 2021Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Small But StrongI would recommend this to a friend!The LEGO designers made a bold decision when they decided how they would make a miniature pod. They were essential to the water theme of this astonishing, water-based set. Prince Kalmaar's chariot was also a beautiful decision to add a LEGO Sting Ray pulling the chariot was an amazing call. Using the snakeheads from previous sets was a bold decision too. I hope that in the future, LEGO will design more sets just like this. Overall, this set was a beautiful experience, a fun display (for those who display their sets), and a amazingly detailed NINJAGO set.Play Experience5.0Value for Money5.0Was this helpful?55Hydro Bounty
- July 7th, 2021Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Ever23 |I would recommend this to a friend!This is a fantastic lego kit to build. It has hours of building involved, that the whole family can enjoy, whether big or small. Once built it has so many features to play with, prompting endless role play. Arrows to shoot, figures to play battle with and the hydro bounty come to life as a robot! An underwater adventure like no other.Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty4.0Value for Money5.0Was this helpful?55Hydro Bounty
- July 7th, 2021Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Lego Ninjago Hydro BountyMusicfan |I would recommend this to a friend!Putting together this Lego Ninjago set with my 9 year old son was very rewarding and great fun. It was surprising how many packages (9) were in the box. Each bag of Lego was numbered which made it easy for us to keep track of. We made it in instructions order which was an easier way to follow and complete. The instruction manual was clear and easy to follow with each piece easily identifiable and with clear images to show how they click together. We made a video of each component part of the set and will be posting this online once it has been edited. The bricks click together with a reassuring 'snap' and my son found it handy having the removal tool supplied of great help when a piece was placed incorrectly. This is a great set, a good substantial size with lovely colour pieces and great detail in the decorative parts. It was good father/son time and having it on record is even better. We have always been fans of Lego and the quality of the products never ceases to amaze me.Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty4.0Value for Money4.0Was this helpful?55Hydro Bounty
- July 3rd, 2021Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Great ninjago!Gertty |I would recommend this to a friend!I was gifted this product as part of a review scheme. I am a teacher in year 3 and gave it to my class. Well.. what can I say! They were overjoyed when they saw the picture on the box of what it will turn into once built. I will say that this is not a set that can be completed quickly. We have been working on building one bag a day. There are a lot of instructions which are easy to follow. It can be quite fiddly and there are a lot of small pieces! You definitely need to ensure that there’s an adult supporting and supervising the building of this set. Once complete, it is fantastic for hours of play! There are lots of Lego figures with funky outfits and hair that come with the set too - which my kids loved.Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty4.0Value for Money2.0Was this helpful?45Hydro Bounty