Play out real-life scenarios in LEGO® DUPLO® Town: a recognisable world with modern DUPLO figures. Help your little firefighter rush to the rescue in the 10901 Fire Engine for kids with flashing blue light and siren sound! This fire engine toy is easy to build with an opening drawer and a ladder. Toddlers will love to help the firefighter rescue the cat from the buildable tree! Includes 2 DUPLO figures and a cat figure.
- Includes 2 LEGO® DUPLO® figures: a firefighter and a child, plus a cat figure.
- Features a fire engine for children with flashing light and siren sound, tilting ladder and an opening drawer, plus a buildable tree.
- Press the button to activate the lights and sounds, and speed to the rescue in this red fire engine toy for toddlers!
- Help the brave firefighter climb the ladder to rescue the cat in the tree.
- Use the modern characters to have fun while role-playing rescue situations and celebrating real-life heroes.
- Help your child master basic construction skills with this easy-to-build model.
- This firefighter toy makes an ideal gift for preschool children.
- LEGO® DUPLO® products are specially designed to be fun and easy for little hands.
- There are several LEGO® DUPLO® Town products to collect and play out your child’s everyday life in a recognisable DUPLO world.
- Combine with the 10903 Fire Station for even more firefighter-themed fun.
- Fire engine measures over 3” (10cm) high, 5” (14cm) long and 2” (7cm) wide.
- Free standard 3 to 5 business day delivery on all merchandise orders over 55 €!
- Express delivery available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 90 days of receipt of your order.
- October 23rd, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.02 year old loves thisI would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SonMy baby boy loves this toy so much. Make more pieces with lights and sound. He loves that.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 1 minsBuilding Experience: Novice LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Fire Engine
- December 19th, 2020Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Fun toy for young kidsMarta89 | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SonWe received this lego duplo as an early Xmas present. It is his first lego duplo and he loved it. The fact that the fire truck makes sound really captivated him. He also loved putting the cat on top of the tree and taking it out. My son is almost 2 so I think that in a few months he will be able to build by himself the fire truck. I would recommend this toy to any vehicle lovers and children that love to play pretend!Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 3 minsWas this helpful?45Fire Engine
- May 1st, 2019Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Just right for 2 and 1/2 year old grand daughterHowoldRyouPappy | 65 or olderI would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: GranddaughterSo, my grand daughter is jealous of her older (by 2 years) brother's lego build kits, but she just doesn't the fine motor control that she will have in a few years. This kit is perfect. She can take it apart and reassemble endlessly. She has a Fire Truck that she can use for our car chase games and the other parts of the kit allow her to have her own fantasy play time rescuing the kitten.Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 5 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Fire Engine
- March 30th, 2019Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Almost the perfect fire engineRudolf | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SonMy 2 year old son loves his fire engine, especially the lights and sound (and it's soft enough not to drive his parents crazy). However he was really disappointed that there's no fire hose which means he can't play his favourite fire brigade scenario: extinguishing a fire.Play ExperienceAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Value for MoneyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Build Time: 15 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Fire Engine