LEGO® Super Mario™ fans can create even more action-packed levels with collectible toy Character Packs – Series 3 (71394). Each pack contains a mystery, buildable character with an Action Tag, plus a small build to use as a display stand or to enhance play. There are 10 LEGO Super Mario characters to collect: a Galoomba, Parachute Bob-omb, Boo, Crowber, Amp, Torpedo Ted, Bony Beetle, 1-Up Mushroom, Scuttlebug and a Swoop. Each is designed to be used with a Starter Course set (71360 or 71387), which is needed for interactive play.
Find instructions in each pack and on the free LEGO Super Mario app, which also has digital tools to make building extra fun, offers creative inspiration and is a safe forum for kids to share ideas.
LEGO Super Mario toy playsets, which bring iconic Super Mario characters into the real world, make ideal gifts for kids. The Starter Courses and Expansion Sets, plus Power-Up Packs, let builders expand, rebuild and create unlimited levels.
- Add more fun, interactive play options to kids’ LEGO® Super Mario™ universe with Character Packs – Series 3 (71394). Each pack contains a mystery buildable character with an Action Tag.
- 10 unique LEGO® toy figures of Super Mario™ characters to collect and play with: a Galoomba, Parachute Bob-omb, Boo, Crowber, Amp, Torpedo Ted, Bony Beetle, 1-Up Mushroom, Scuttlebug and a Swoop.
- One of the Starter Course sets (71360 or 71387), which feature the LEGO® Mario™ (in set 71360) and LEGO® Luigi™ figure (in set 71387), is needed for interactive play.
- LEGO® Mario™ or LEGO® Luigi™ react to the characters in various ways. Each character comes with a small build to use as a display stand or to incorporate into the levels kids create.
- A LEGO® Super Mario™ Character Pack makes a fun birthday or holiday gift or surprise treat for trend-setting kids aged 6 and up.
- Add these characters to the LEGO® Super Mario™ Starter Courses and Expansion Sets to create new challenges for solo and social play.
- Find building instructions in the pack and on the free, fun-packed LEGO® Super Mario™ app. For a list of compatible Android and iOS devices, visit LEGO.com/devicecheck.
- Collectible LEGO® Super Mario™ toy playsets bring Super Mario characters into the real world. Fun for solo or group play, they offer unlimited creative challenges through expansion and rebuilding.
- LEGO® building bricks comply with rigorous industry quality standards, meaning that they are consistent and compatible for secure connections – it’s been that way since 1958.
- LEGO® components are tested in almost every way imaginable to make sure that they satisfy stringent global safety standards.
- August 5th, 2021Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0GreatI would recommend this to a friend!We were lucky enough to find a box of these in the store three days before they were supposed to be released, which got me really excited. Since it was a full box, it had all of them in it along with a few duplicates. I was sure they were going to have the deep cheep in this series (the green fish), but I guess not. I hope the next series does. Anyway, these are really nice and I’m glad I bought them. Scuttlebug: I instantly recognized this from super Mario run in the secret world, and I LOVE this one. Boo: also very cute and I was slightly surprised to find out that even though it is scared, it still hurts you. It is a different bar code from the peepa and boo from the bowser castle, so you can have this one in the same level as those. 1-up: this one is basically a double mushroom. When you lose it (by lava poison boo etc.), it turns into a mushroom. If you make it to the flag with the 1-up, you get 10 coins. Amp: This is one of my favorites, even though I feel it should have been black and not gray. This one is fun, because when you stomp it, you will get electrocuted and temporarily dazed. The only way to defeat it is with a star, and will give you around 10 or so coins. Crowber: anyone who has played a level with these knows the anguish they cause wherever they are. Basically just a goomba bar code. Galoomba, scuttlebug, swoop, and crowber are all just the standard single hit bar codes that most enemies have, so the looks are the only thing you need to think about when you get them. The torpedo red is a sea creature bar code, so that’s nice. Parachute bob-omb is a regular bomb with a different bar code again, so it is compatible with other bombs in the same level. The Bony beetle is the same bar code as the spiny, buzzy beetle, and para beetle from previous series, which is getting kind of annoying, but oh well. Over all, very fun and iconic characters from childhood memories for me and I definitely recommend these!Play Experience4.0Value for Money4.0Was this helpful?55Character Packs – Series 3
- August 2nd, 2021Average rating1out of 5 stars1.0Once again, too many duplicatesJABoyle |Same problem as the Series 2 character packs. My son and I bought 5 of these on the first day of release yesterday, from a Lego store. Pulled 5 consecutively placed packs from a fresh case of them. Only three different characters. Yes, that's right - out of 5 packs from the same box, sequentially pulled, two were duplicates. Get it together, Lego. Overspending (either to buy the figures we miss on eBay, or buying WAY more than 10 packs to complete the set) is not fun or consumer friendly. And to the people who always want to defend their chosen favorite company - I don't expect to buy 10 packs and complete the full set of 10 with no duplicates. But a 40% duplicate rate? Ridiculous.Play Experience5.0Value for Money1.0Was this helpful?15Character Packs – Series 3
- August 12th, 2021Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0GoodI would recommend this to a friend!Cool looking character designs and fun to build. I bought four of these and got a different character in each pack, which was very fortunate. Although I recognise it would be inaccurate to say these packets have a 0% duplicate rate or something like that based on my own minimal personal experience, I am sure anyone with the inverse experience would also agree with me as that would only make sense.Play Experience3.0Value for Money4.0Was this helpful?45Character Packs – Series 3
- October 13th, 2021Average rating3out of 5 stars3.0Terrible oddsIt was nice to see more characters added to the lineup, but man, I bought 6 packs and 5 we're the same characer. I get this are "Blind" bags and all, but the probabilty just doesn't match.Play Experience5.0Value for Money1.0Was this helpful?35Character Packs – Series 3