Enjoy some quality time recreating a famous Dubai landmark with the LEGO® Architecture Burj Khalifa (21055) construction set. Rising gracefully from the desert, the 2,716.5-feet-tall (828 meters), 160-story Burj Khalifa was the world’s tallest building on completion in 2010 and this impressive LEGO interpretation beautifully captures its instantly recognizable architectural details.
A wonderful gift idea for LEGO fans, Dubai residents and visitors, and all admirers of this ‘living wonder’, this building kit delivers an immersive, rewarding building experience and yields an eye-catching display piece for any home or workplace.
Welcome to LEGO Architecture
LEGO Architecture sets capture the essence of the world’s best-known buildings, monuments and cities. From iconic landmarks to city skyline models, there's something for anyone interested in architecture, travel, history and design.
- Build and display a detailed model of Dubai’s spectacular Burj Khalifa building with this LEGO® Architecture construction set (21055).
- Authentic architectural details of the Burj Khalifa are beautifully reproduced in LEGO® bricks. The base with a nameplate completes a conversation-starting display piece.
- The included booklet contains information about the design and history of this landmark building (English language only. Other languages available for download at LEGO.com/architecture).
- A cool, creative gift idea for ages 16 and up, including LEGO® fans, Dubai residents and visitors, and any admirers of the magnificent architectural achievement that is the Burj Khalifa.
- Measuring over 15 in. (39 cm) high, 3 in. (9 cm) wide and 3 in. (9 cm) deep, this 333-piece buildable model makes an eye-catching centerpiece for any home or workplace.
- Thinking of buying this as a gift for someone new to LEGO® construction sets? No worries. It comes with easy-to-follow, illustrated building instructions so they can build with confidence.
- Collectible LEGO® Architecture models of iconic landmarks and city skylines offer a variety of rewarding building experiences for anyone interested in architecture, travel, history and design.
- LEGO® components meet stringent industry standards to ensure that they are consistent, compatible and connect securely every time.
- LEGO® bricks and pieces are tested in almost every way imaginable to make sure they meet rigorous global safetystandards.