Recreate the charm of a backstreet bookshop that you might discover in any European village or town with this LEGO® Creator Expert collectors’ toy. The 3-story bookshop and adjoining modular town house building is filled with fun building techniques and surprising details, including a display window, reading nook and an open-out design. Collectors will love to display this big 2,504-piece LEGO set proudly alongside their other modular buildings. An ever-growing modular house collection The LEGO Creator Expert Modular Buildings series is a premium collection of advanced, interconnecting buildings featuring authentic designs from around the world. LEGO sets that bring passion to life LEGO Creator Expert building sets are for adults and teenagers with a passion. From authentic buildings and classic cars to other objects of desire, Creator Expert advanced LEGO sets offer a world of nostalgia, escapism, self-expression, pure enjoyment and surprise.Building Instructions
- An advanced LEGO® Creator Expert Modular Buildings set bookshop with adjoining town house packed with surprising details and unexpected features that teenagers and adults will enjoy building and displaying with pride.
- This big 3-story LEGO® set features so many details, including a display window, bookshelves, reading nook and living spaces in the town house. 5 minifigures also help to really bring this collectors' toy to life.
- This set is part of the Modular Buildings series – an ever-growing collection of interconnecting model toy buildings that combine to create amazing street scenes that builders and collectors love to own and display.
- With 2,504 pieces, this LEGO® building set for adults and teenagers makes an inspirational birthday, Christmas or special-occasion gift.
- Measuring over 11” (29cm) high, 9” (25cm) wide and 9” (25cm) deep, this buildable model makes for an impressive display piece on its own or as part of a larger Modular Buildings series street scene.
- No batteries required... this advanced building set runs on the pure power of imagination and creativity.
- With colorful, step-by-step building instructions, this advanced set offers a rewarding building experience, whether you’re building alone or sharing the experience with a loved one.
- LEGO® Creator Expert modular house toys immerse teenagers and adults in challenging builds based on things they're passionate about, including classic cars, authentic buildings, fairground rides and muchmore.
- Since 1958, LEGO® bricks have been tested to the highest industry standards to ensure consistency and compatibility, and that they connect and pull apart easily every time.
- At the LEGO Group, we drop, heat, crush, twist and analyze LEGO® pieces to make sure every building set meets the highest global safety and quality standards.
- Free standard 3 to 5 business day delivery on all merchandise orders over 55 €!
- Express delivery available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 90 days of receipt of your order.
79% would recommend this product.
Overall RatingAverage rating4out of 5 stars
Play ExperienceAverage rating3.9out of 5 stars
Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars
Value for MoneyAverage rating3.8out of 5 stars
- October 29th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0NovelValerian70 | 45-54I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI am a huge fan of the modular builds so it was a no brainer for me to get this one when I saw it. Especially as before I started being obsessed with Lego I was an avid reader - definitely past tense as I haven't picked a book up for about 3 months now which is so not me. Anyhow, on to the actual review. There are lots and lots of little details within the buildings themselves and, for me, discovering those is what makes the build really exciting for me. I don't really research a kit before buying it or examine all the pack images omce it is in my sweaty little hands so builds like this with loads of little internal details make me "squee" whilst building. Definitely lots of that going on with this build. First off the external looks of this set are excellent and I even like that pesky Birch Tree (although I would have liked a set of optional green "leaves" for it instead of it being permanentily autumn). Nice to have an actual residence next to the store instead of just retail outlets, depending on how you display your modulars you could separate them out as they just Technic pin together. The internal stairs in the Bookshop are built, which I always enjoy. Yes, it is repetitive but something soothing about doing the same motions again and again to produce a finished look. They also look better finished than the premoulded ones. Even better there are NO STICKERS! Where detailing is needed it is preprinted - heaven for my sausage fingers. Number Of Pieces: 2504 Approximate Price Per Piece: £0.06 Build Time: 6.5 HoursPlay ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 6 hrs 30 minsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Bookshop
- December 31st, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Bookshop has a hidden side.Idontknowwhattowrite | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!A fantastic set filled with a charming complementary colour palette and excellent exterior detail. The dark greens, lush browns and gold tiles create a real bookshop 'feel'. The subtle touches tie in with the Autumn setting with great effect - yellow & orange leafs on the ground, a pumpkin growing in the garden ready for Old Hallow's Eve. But it's always the little details that make this theme stand out: the black armchair, "Moby Brick", a warm fire place. Though it is a shame that the Grandfather clock can't be easily detached from the interior wall. To my surprise, an extra Lego minifigure's head popped up in bag 6 whilst building the house. It appears to belong to a ghoul or ghost from the hidden side theme. An intriguing feature given the set's setting around Hallowe'en season! Overall, this was an enjoyable build, if your relatively new - or returning to Lego after a long time - I would go for this set.Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 7 daysWas this helpful?55Bookshop
- July 22nd, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Fun modeler buildingMasterAndreas1 | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI love the fact that you could separate one building and put it on one side of the city and put the other one on the other side, Also they both have some detail, but it’s an awesome set.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 6 hrs 23 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Bookshop
- April 14th, 2020Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Good, valuable build but too smallArmetas | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfIt is really great idea to have this modular in the series but they are way too small, area inside the houses are so small that barely you can fit someone there. But when you buy two sets you can build two different building and that makes much more sense and it even looks much better. Lego you should consider this;)Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Building Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Bookshop