With the LEGO® DUPLO® Alphabet Truck, preschoolers can combine creative building, imaginative play and learning the alphabet. It’s the ultimate playful learning toy for toddlers! Kids’ alphabet learning toy Toddlers improve their fine motor skills as they stack the letter bricks onto the back of the truck. When they role-play imaginative adventures with the boy, girl and bear, they develop their visual-spatial awareness. The 26 letter bricks provide lots of opportunities to become familiar with the letters of the alphabet and improve language skills. And as parents and carers join in the fun, they share precious developmental milestones with their little builder. Irresistible educational building toys for toddlers LEGO DUPLO playsets put open-ended play, self-expression and learning into toddlers' hands. They're designed to be the best toys for preschoolers' needs – so little hands can't wait to get hold of the toddler-friendly bricks and start building!Building Instructions
- Introduce toddlers to their ABC with this alphabet bricks learning toy. This versatile gift for kids inspires creative building, imaginative play and alphabet learning – all in one truck full of imaginative fun!
- As well as loading and unloading the truck with 26 toddler-friendly bricks – displaying all the letters of the English alphabet – a boy, girl and adorable teddy bear are here to share imaginative role-play adventures.
- Toddlers improve their fine motor skills as they stack letterbricks onto the truck. As they do that, they become familiar with the letters of the alphabet and soon learn to spell basic words (F-U-N!).
- With its cute characters and colorful, easy-to-handle bricks, this educational toddlers’ toy makes a great Christmas, birthday or any-other-day gift for boys and girls aged 18 months and up.
- The truck measures over 4” (12cm) high and 2” (7cm) long, providing an A-to-Z of playful learning on a generous scale. Combine with other LEGO® DUPLO® sets for even more fun.
- You don’t need batteries to fuel the LEGO® DUPLO® Alphabet Truck – just kids’ imaginations. Hands-on, battery-free toys put creative play into kids’ hands, developing their fine motor skills and spatial awareness.
- Open the playset’s box and the building, playing and learning begins immediately. Simple instructions for parents and toddlers provide ideas and inspiration for instant enjoyment.
- Introduce preschoolers to learning with open-ended creative play that inspires youngminds. With familiar scenes, fun characters and easy-to-handle pieces, LEGO® DUPLO® playsets are ideal developmental toys for toddlers.
- LEGO® DUPLO® playsets meet the highest industry standards, which ensures they are easy for little fingers to pick up, place and pull apart – it's been that way since 1969.
- At the LEGO Group, we drop, squash, twist, heat, bite, bend, scratch and stretch LEGO® DUPLO® bricks and pieces to make sure every building set meets the highest global safety and quality standards.
- Free standard 3 to 5 business day delivery on all merchandise orders over 55 €!
- Express delivery available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 90 days of receipt of your order.
67% would recommend this product.
Overall RatingAverage rating3.7out of 5 stars
Play ExperienceAverage rating3.9out of 5 stars
Level of DifficultyAverage rating1.3out of 5 stars
Value for MoneyAverage rating3.4out of 5 stars
- January 19th, 2020Average rating1out of 5 stars1.0blocks don't fitSmoosh | 35-44Advertised as an alphabet Truck to help learn the alphabet, yet the truck only fits 24 blocks, massive failure, what a waste of money and what a disappointmentPlay ExperienceAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Was this helpful?15Alphabet Truck
- April 30th, 2020Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Could be betterDuploDali | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: DaughterMy daughter is 2 and she is beginning to learn her alphabet.... So I thought this would be a great starter kit for her as she can play and learn at the same time. LEGO does provides a poster with all the letters for matching ability, what could have been better is if they made the poster using the cardboard box for durability. She loves building with the blocks and saying the letters/counting how many she used. What would make this product even better would be to provide both upper case and lower case letters on the blocks so children can extend their understanding of letters while playing. Another option would be to provide an extension pack of lower case blocks (same colour as upper case) again for children to be able to match letters, extend their play etc...Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Was this helpful?45Alphabet Truck
- January 26th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Great Way to Teach the AlphabetJayM2 | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SonAbsolutely love the set. It’s a great way to teach kids letters or basic words. Considering getting a second set for making words with 2 of the same letter. The truck and minifigs are nice bonuses. We would have bought a set just with 26 letter blocks by themselves if something like that existed.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 3 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Alphabet Truck
- January 31st, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Nice little truckdavid6476567 | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SonOur son loves to play with this set. The figures and the truck is very cute and it comes with a lot of brick. They are great for building towers as well. :) The only con is that it is a little bit pricey.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Building Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Alphabet Truck