Vet Clinic Rescue HelicopterFriends
Year of the Tiger gift with LEGO® purchase over 27775 Ft, valid 10/01-27/01 while stocks last.*Learn more
Small parts and Small Ball.
Do you know a child who has a passion for pets? Give them this LEGO® Friends Vet Clinic Rescue Helicopter (41692) toy and let them enjoy hours of exciting bunny-saving stories.
Swoop into action
The animal playset comes with a cute lakeside jetty, a picnic scene and a heart-shaped island on which the bunny is stranded. Kids who love cool vehicles will get in a spin for the colorful helicopter toy, which lands on the lake to rescue the rabbit. It's kitted out with a stretcher, baby bottle, syringe and revolving rotors.
Playsets with heart
LEGO Friends sets all come with relatable characters and cute baby animal toys, which help little animal-lovers express their nurturing instincts. Introduce kids to the caring, sharing world of Heartlake City, a place of exciting missions and everyday heroes.
- Delight a little hero with the LEGO® Friends Vet Clinic Rescue Helicopter (41692) toy. Kids can play out limitless animal-saving stories as they swoop to rescue a stranded bunny.
- This colorful children’s animal playset includes LEGO® Friends Stephanie and Mia mini-dolls, a rabbit and a bunny toy, and a helicopter with spinnable rotors, vet's kit and a hinged rear tailgate.
- Kids can pretend to have a picnic with their pet rabbit, fly into action to rescue the bunny from an island, stretcher it to safety and care for once it’s been saved from the claws of the crab.
- This baby animal toy makes a great birthday or Christmas gift for kids aged 6+ who love imaginative rescue play.
- The helicopter measures over 4 in. (10 cm) high, 7 in. (19 cm) long and 1.5 in. (5 cm) wide – small enough for kids to keep out, ready for LEGO® Friends animal rescues anywhere in their bedroom!
- Compatible with Vet Clinic Rescue Buggy (41442), Vet Clinic Ambulance (41445) and Heartlake City Vet Clinic (41446) animal rescue toys to open up a world of caring LEGO® Friends play.
- Introduce kids to Heartlake City, where kids can learn that every mission is possible with the help of their friends.
- The building components of this LEGO® new toy meet stringent industry standards to ensure they are compatible and connect and pull apart consistently every time – it's been that way since 1958.
- LEGO® bricks and components are tested to the max to make sure they meet stringent global safety standards.
- January 8th, 2021Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Great Set All RoundPinkyT |I would recommend this to a friend!First I have to say LEGO Friends figures are our favorites, these figures are larger than traditional figures, more detailed and easier to pose. We had some trouble with the helicopter pontoons, but most of the instructions were age appropriate for my builders. I loved that the helicopter propellers really spin easily, I think it made the set fun for both girls and boys. The boys took the helicopter and put their super hero LEGO figures inside to chase bad guys so it is a set they all enjoyed. I like they you get some extra tiny pieces because those always seem to disappear during play. The pros, separate packaging for helicopter and island builds, bigger figures with more details and more poseable, a set that both boys and girls can enjoy, a cool helicopter with propellers that spin and it wasn’t overly complicated to build.Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty4.0Value for Money5.0Was this helpful?55Vet Clinic Rescue Helicopter
- March 9th, 2021Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0I would recommend this to a friend!This Lego Rescue Helicopter was so much fun to build. My daughter is 7 and has been getting into Legos recently. She had gotten a couple before this one and has had so much putting them all together. This kit comes with everything you need. You receive two bags of legos, characters, and instruction booklet. The booklet gives you step by step instructions on how to put the helicopter together. It also shows you visuals as to what each piece looks like. My daughter worked on the lillypad and the boat by herself. She them wanted me to help her with the helicopter, so we both worked on it together. It took a little while to get everything together, but it kept her attention. She got it all done within the same day. The helicopter's propellers really turn and the door really opens. You can rescue your animals from the water and out them on your boat or helicopter. My daughter played with this toy for days!Play Experience5.0Value for Money5.0Was this helpful?55Vet Clinic Rescue Helicopter
- January 7th, 2021Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Kids loved this!!I would recommend this to a friend!I have 4 girls ranging from 7-13 and they all played with this. The older girls put it together fairly easy and the younger two had a blast playing with it. The younger two which is the age group the toy is rated for had some more difficultly. Probably took the 2 of them an hour or so to get it together and then it wasn’t put togther as well and came apart while they were playing with it bc their little hands couldnt get it together as good as their big sisters so I say if anything the age on it needs to be dusted up a couple years. Otherwise no complaints. Kids love it.Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty4.0Value for Money5.0Was this helpful?55Vet Clinic Rescue Helicopter
- January 19th, 2021Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Great product!I would recommend this to a friend!I picked this up for our 6 year old to build because she loves animals and doctors. It came in secure packaging and with instructional guides. The instructions were difficult for our daughter to follow alone so she did need assistance. There were many really small pieces to assemble but overall this was a great project for my daughter and husband to do together. Once complete our daughter continues to play with the items she helped to build.Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty4.0Value for Money5.0Was this helpful?55Vet Clinic Rescue Helicopter