Enhance your LEGO® building sets with the LEGO Powered Up 88011 Train Motor. Build this motor into LEGO train construction toys to make them move. Remember to power the motor with the 88006 Move Hub or 88009 Hub.
- Features a train motor, connecting wire and a connection point for LEGO® Powered Up components.
- Use to motorize LEGO® trains and bring models to life.
- November 28th, 2019Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Comes with wheels and axlesI would recommend this to a friend!Like the other review states, it does come with wheels and axles. Aside from that it does exactly what it should do, move your train (when connected to a hub of course).Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Value for MoneyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Build Time: 10 minsWas this helpful?55Train Motor
- June 28th, 2019Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0This set includes wheels and axlesI would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI was worried about the poor reviews on here for this set, specifically the lack of wheels and axles in this set. You can check what parts are available for a set by going to .... lego shop > bottom left of page > missing parts > buy bricks > search for 88011 and it shows ... "3 bricks available for this set, wheels, axle and motor" so its not just the motor. After ordering and receiving 2 sets, I can confirm the wheels and axles are included. This motor is £1 more than the old one, but worth it i think, since it has sensor feedback and better torque as seen in YouTube videos and my own testing. Note, you'll have to find/add your own couplers and any fancy trim you want. Contents of 88011 = 7pcs ------------------------ 1x motor 2x axles 4x wheels Don't forget, this motor is for the latest Powered Up hubs (Bluetooth) and it won't connect to the old Power Functions hubs (IR). Andy.Play ExperienceAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Build Time: 5 minsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Train Motor
- December 10th, 2019Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0This motor has wheelsI would recommend this to a friend!This motor is great. It does come with train wheels and all the other parts needed just like the previous generation. The picture is less detailed but that does not matter. Now you know.Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Was this helpful?55Train Motor
- June 2nd, 2019Average rating1out of 5 stars1.0A real shamecremilar |Purchased for: SelfWhile the bluetooth works better than the older IR stuff, I must say I'm disappointed. This motor costs £1 more than the old motor and does not come with axles or wheels. And as far as I can see the only option on the LEGO site to get the wheels and axles is to buy the old motor! Very poor decision LEGO.Value for MoneyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Building Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?15Train Motor