Race to the finish line with the LEGO® Creator 3in1 31089 Sunset Track Racer. Based on a real motorsport vehicle, this cool toy car features aerodynamic bodywork with large air intakes and comes with a bright orange, white and dark blue color scheme. Other features include a rounded and tinted windshield, tinted headlamps, visible rear-mounted engine, large rear spoiler and ground-gripping tires. Lift the roof to access the cockpit or check out the low-friction, cross-axle design. With LEGO Creator 3in1 sets you get 3 different build and play experiences. Build the Sunset Track Racer and then rebuild it into an open-top Classic Race Car or a Speed Boat for even more action and adventure.
- Enjoy 3 building opportunities with this LEGO® Creator 3in1 set. Build the Sunset Track Racer and then rebuild for high-speed motor sport action behind the wheel of an open-top Classic Race Car or a powerful LEGO Speed Boat.
- The Sunset Track Racer features aerodynamic bodywork with large air intakes, rounded and tinted windshield, accessible cockpit, visible rear-mounted engine, large rear spoiler and ground-gripping tires.
- Check out the Sunset Track Racer's sporty orange, white and dark blue color scheme.
- Lift the roof to access the racing car cockpit.
- Screech through tight twists and turns at high speed to win the race!
- Cockpit can accommodate a minifigure with race helmet (not included).
- Sunset Track Racer measures over 1” (5cm) high, 6” (16cm) long and 2” (7cm) wide.
- Classic Race Car measures over 1” (4cm) high, 5” (14cm) long and 2” (7cm) wide.
- Speed Boat measures over 1” (4cm) high, 5” (14cm) long and 2” (7cm) wide.
- Free standard 3 to 5 business day delivery on all merchandise orders over 17000 Ft!
- Express delivery available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 90 days of receipt of your order.
- in 2 monthsAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Nice Little BuildRichK323 | 45-54I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfWhat great little build this was. The final appearance is really cool. I did a couple modifications and it reall is a stunner.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 2 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Sunset Track Racer
- in 2 monthsAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Exceptional kitJSnow | 55-64I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI’ve built a variety of LEGO car kits, this is one of the best. An excellent design for this build, solid feel, very nice lines to the car and just a fun kit to put together. I added decals of my own to customize the finished look but it’s great without them. As you build this kit you begin to see the attention to detail that accounts for the great design lines and solid feel. For what is in the box this was an exceptional value.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 8 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Sunset Track Racer
- in 6 monthsAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Coolest set for the pricePatrickA | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!I love these 3in1 automotive sets ! And for the price (24CAD), it is probably the coolest set of all. Very beautiful. And all 3 building possibilties are awesome :)Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Building Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Sunset Track Racer
- in 5 monthsAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Extremely Realistic Model for Its SizeElderTalkativeSalad | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!The Sunset Track Racer is, shall we say, just as the title of this review states. For a model at a scale of only 8 bricks wide, it does a very good and amazingly accurate job of replicating a real-life LeMans Prototype racecar. I love the colors, especially: the white and dark blue pattern would look striking on a real racecar, and the orange stripe down the center of the nose is reminiscent of British racecars. I like how the steering wheel in the cockpit tilts up to allow a minifigure to sit inside, then tilts back down into an extremely realistic position given the amount of space in there! I tried, however, to fit a minifigure with a modern helmet and visor, but the roof wouldn't close properly; but when I placed a minifigure inside with an old, 1970s-era helmet, it worked perfectly! I don't know if the throwback helmets from the Benny's Space Squad set would work or not. My only real complaint is the fact that the wheels are mounted on 9-brick-long axles, which doesn't allow the model to take curves as easily as it would if they were mounted on, say, two-brick-long, half Technic peg/half axle elements. I don't know why the designer chose axles; maybe I would have to build the speedboat model to find out. All told, this model is well deserving of the 4-Star rating which I gave it!Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 1 hrsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Sunset Track Racer