Pull high-speed wheelies, spins and turns, and traverse rough terrain with this fully motorized LEGO® Technic™ 42095 Remote-Controlled Stunt Racer. This tough model features large ground-gripping tracks with large rear sprockets for optimal acceleration, plus a modern design with a fresh yellow and blue color scheme and decorative stickers. Drive forward, backward, left or right and make 360° turns. Rebuild this 2-in-1 remote-controlled tracked vehicle to create a Remote-Controlled Racer for a double build-and-play experience.
- Features a high-speed, fully motorized, remote-controlled vehicle with tracks and large rear sprockets for amazing acceleration.
- Check out the fresh yellow and blue color scheme with cool stickers.
- Traverse rough terrain and obstacles, drive forward, backward, left and right, perform 360° turns and pull awesome wheelies at high speed.
- Includes the following LEGO® Power Functions components: 2 large motors, receiver, battery box and a remote control.
- This LEGO® Technic™ set is designed to provide an immersive and rewarding building experience, and features realistic movement and mechanisms, helping young builders enhance their motor skills, hand-eye coordination and imagination.
- This 2-in-1 motorized toy rebuilds into a Remote-Controlled Racer.
- Remote-Controlled Stunt Racer measures over 6” (17cm) high, 8” (22cm) long and 5” (15cm) wide.
- Remote-Controlled Racer measures over 4” (12cm) high, 7” (20cm) long and 7” (19cm) wide.
- Free standard 3 to 5 business day delivery on all merchandise orders over 17000 Ft!
- Express delivery available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 90 days of receipt of your order.
- October 10th, 2019Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0great build to teach stempandabuild | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SonI bought this for my 3yr old and he loved to build it and he loves it! The only downside is the price, its a little bit pricey for this rc car design. (it would be worth it if this model had like a corvette or porsche body) It would be nice if all the techinc vehichle models were able to be remote controlled. A really good idea is to sell the chasis parts and have different body molds to sell.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Build Time: 5 hrsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Remote-Controlled Stunt Racer
- January 27th, 2019Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0My son took it overDasuber | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfBought for a dad as something to do my son (11) who has Lego learning from school ,took over and built it without help (I was able to put some stickers on by finding the part and using the box) he now scares the cats around the house. Great and simple for him.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 2 hrsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Remote-Controlled Stunt Racer
- July 26th, 2020Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Good, with one improvement, could be greatLegoD4D | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!I bought this for my kids (9 and 4) to teach them about gears and how skid steering works. Went together fairly smoothly and is very fun to drive. On carpet, this thing is awesome! The only drawback is operating on tile, laminate, and hardwood floors. It just has no real traction. If Lego had included the rubber track studs that they use in other sets, it would be able to climb steeper angles and have much better control on hard floors.Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 1 hrs 30 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Remote-Controlled Stunt Racer
- December 25th, 2020Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Would be great if only..DTDT | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SonI love Lego, my kids love it and i really wanted to love this set. The problem is that as soon as it touches a wall (and i mean lightly) the rear falls apart which is really annoying. It’s the part that prevents the car from tipping over. I’m thinking about having it glued together. I have tried searching if anyone else has had the same problem but haven’t found any review like that so maybe i am having an syntax error moment28 December 2020Sarah, LEGO® Customer ServiceHmm, from your description it's likely there's something just slightly off in the build. The best thing to do is double-check that your pieces are pressed together tightly enough and that there's not a part out of place. If you'd like a hand troubleshooting the build, or if you find that any pieces aren't holding together as they should, feel free to reach out to us at LEGO.build/Service-BV.Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 1 hrs 30 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Remote-Controlled Stunt Racer