This LEGO® brick-built Olaf toy is loads of fun to build and play with. His arms and neck are articulated so you can position and move him however you like, and he comes with Frozen accessories to add to the fun. Disney Frozen II fans can channel the joy of this lovable snowman as they put on his blue bow tie or help him hold his pencil to write in his journal as he discovers the various wonders of life. When displayed at home or at work, this buildable Olaf Frozen character figure adds a ray of sunshine on even the coldest day, and is a great Frozen gift idea for Disney fans.
- Features a brick-built Olaf figure from Frozen II with adjustable arms and neck.
- Accessory elements include a blue bow tie, Olaf’s journal and a pencil.
- Have fun building and rebuilding your favorite Disney Frozen character.
- Perfect to display at home or in your office to brighten up every day.
- Olaf measures over 4” (14cm) high, 3” (10cm) wide and 1” (5cm) deep.
- Free standard 3 to 5 business day delivery on all merchandise orders over 17000 Ft!
- Express delivery available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 90 days of receipt of your order.
- November 13th, 2019Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Mikayla | 19-24I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfVery easy to build. I built it with my six year old cousin. He had a blast. It’s fun for all ages.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 10 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Olaf
- December 26th, 2019Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Olaf LoveMissIazzyTuna | 45-54I would recommend this to a friend!Olaf is my fave Disney character next to Mickey Mouse. My daughters gave me Olaf for Christmas this year. Last year was Scooby Doo and a Mustang. We are a Leggo family. My husband has a “Leggo” room. Olaf was fun to build and not hard. The stickers were the most challenging part for me. lol. Highly recommend Olaf to any Disney or Frozen fan. Warm hugs everyone.Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 1 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Olaf
- December 28th, 2019Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Just love Olaf!Elv0147 | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfGreat set! Fun build. Love it! Good details - must have for frozen fansPlay ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 1 hrsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Olaf
- March 30th, 2020Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Fun Build with 5 Y.O. DaughterI would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: DaughterBought this to build with my 5 year old daughter - a Frozen fan ready to move on to "big kid Lego". She was able to build it herself with 1-2 father injects/piece tightenings. Took about 25 minutes and she giggled the entire time. Fun, quick build and definitely fun to play with.Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 25 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Olaf