Item 1 of 1
Item 1 of 1
LEGO® Power Functions XL-Motor
Add an extra XL-Motor to your LEGO® creations! This super-strong motor will give plenty of power to your models, whether it’s spinning a wheel or turning a system of gears.
- Use the "XL" Motor to animate larger builds.
- Requires battery box (Item #8881), not included.
94% would recommend this product.
Overall RatingAverage rating4.7out of 5 stars
Play ExperienceAverage rating4.7out of 5 stars
Value for MoneyAverage rating4.5out of 5 stars
- January 3rd, 2011Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0the best motorlavos777 |I would recommend this to a friend!It is the best power functions motor because it gives you so much power.My car is so fast and can go faster with two of these motors.I putted two motors and it would reach my speed with four motors.Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Building Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?45LEGO® Power Functions XL-Motor
- December 20th, 2011Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Really good motorI would recommend this to a friend!In general, the Lego Power Functions line of parts is a really good porduct line and idea. And fittingly, this XL-motor really fits in. The XL-motor is supposed to be for the person who needs more power than the M-motor. And true, it has more torque and has a larger carrying capacity. However, with that said, there are a few drawbacks. The cheif one is, well, the size. The M-motor is about as large as my thumb. So it is good size with the good amount of power. However, the XL-motor, is really large. It is as large as the palm of my hand. That makes it har to implement into creations. Also, it should be noted that while the XL-Motor is way more powerful than the M-motor, it appears to have a slightly slower RPM. So overall, the motor is really good, but make sure that yu have a large space to fit it in!Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Building Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?45LEGO® Power Functions XL-Motor
- January 12th, 2015Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Here comes the Power!I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfA must-have motor for your Power Functions collection! With a speed of 220 rotations per minute, it is one of the slowest of the Power Functions motors, but is also one of the strongest! With it comes a torque of 600 MA, which means it is basically unstoppable! If you plan on building a monstrous RC vehicle, then buy the XL motor, which is capable of tugging very large vehicles! And if that's not enough, two XL motors can propel vehicles of MASSIVE proportions! The dimensions of this motor are 5 (height) by 5 (width) by 6 (length) modules. Technic is based off of ODD numbers, not even, so this motor should be easy to fit into your Technic constructions. Take care of this motor, as just with any motor, dropping it will result in critical damage to the speed.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Building Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55LEGO® Power Functions XL-Motor
- April 15th, 2009Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0POWEEEEEEERRRRRR.Dave77 |I would recommend this to a friend!What a mighty motor, it'll pull a house down, well, not quite but it's the most powerful motor I think that Lego have ever produced. Got two with the motorised Bulldoser (8275) and bought another to help add motive power to the giant 4x4 Off Roader (8297) - which can be done. The motor generates quite a lot of torque so to protect your set would strongly advise using the slipping/clutch gear or a belt drive and wouldn't recommend this motor with the linear actuator unless you can be sure you can protect it. ADVISE; If you buy one, you are going to want more, and more, and more POWER!!!Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Was this helpful?55LEGO® Power Functions XL-Motor
Shop more like this: