Item 1 of 1
Item 1 of 1
LEGO® Power Functions Battery Box
Join VIP now and get a Swing Ship Ride gift with purchases over 27775 Ft*Not a VIP?
Give even more power and movement to your LEGO® creations with an extra battery box to supply power to your LEGO Power Functions motors!
- Each battery box can power 2 XL-Motors or 4 M-Motors at the same time.
- Requires 6 AA (1,5V) batteries, not included.
88% would recommend this product.
Overall RatingAverage rating4.4out of 5 stars
Play ExperienceAverage rating4.3out of 5 stars
Value for MoneyAverage rating4.5out of 5 stars
- March 29th, 2008Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0What's up with that!?I would recommend this to a friend!What's up with that!? It is huge!! I got this along with the M-Motor and the IR Remote(you can read my reviews on these items also). How are you supposed to fit this on to your LEGO creations? Ok really, I could manage to fit it on but it took a while. I got this for a great price. It works very well and it has a respectable battery life. I would recommend this to a friend but only if they were experienced LEGO builders and only with the reciver and(of course)a motor.Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Was this helpful?45LEGO® Power Functions Battery Box
- November 14th, 2010Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0QuestionI would recommend this to a friend!I have one of these for my Lego AT-AT Walker that I got a few years ago. It worked great for that project and is hidden well, but now I am looking to build a really nice Emerald Night Train. I think I am going to pay the 75 buck to get the Rechargable Battery and Charger, but I guess I am wondering what the difference really is other than the strange box design and the fact that this one uses batteries. I saw that someone below said they just chopped of the plastic ends and it worked well, but I'm having a hard time imagining me doing a hack job on plastic.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Building Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55LEGO® Power Functions Battery Box
- September 15th, 2016Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0A few suggestions for improvement.Taris |1. One of batteries is getting fit into a painfully deep slot. You might flip your fingernail if you try to pry it out without any tools. Maybe install a simple cloth thread piece or a flexible film to help out battery extraction? 2. Six 1.5 V batteries are actually making a series connection: totaling 9 V output. So, why not just use a single 9 V battery instead of heavy and space consuming 6 AA batteries? 3. I know this is a toy and needs to be super safe. But the current output is a bit lacking. (I believe it clamps at around 800 mA?) It cannot operate two L motor with 2 kg of load continuously. The fuse kicks in too early. 4. Li-Ion batteries are being used on every mobile devices in these days. You can purchase them (even AA sized ones) in many tech shops or Amazon. Each of them provide 3.7 V of output. So, why not rather make this thing by thinning out 3 of AA slots to use those Li-Ions with a FET to regulate output voltage to 9V? It's gonna save a lot of space while improving operation period a lot!Play ExperienceAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Building Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?45LEGO® Power Functions Battery Box
- December 18th, 2010Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0A good source of POWER!kriskec |I would recommend this to a friend!I have an M-Motor that it powers. It makes it spin at 440 RPM just like it said in the description. It is too big for mounting on a 42x16 car. I think it needs to have the connecting pieces like the M-motor at the bottom to mount it because I have to put pins to a 6x1 brick with holes for pins. It is a bit heavy with the batteries in it. I also had to buy rechargable batteries (which is about $25) for it to be useable a lot of the time because it uses up the power really quick. I do like the fact that it has the reverse and foward switch on it. GREAT PRODUCT! Just needs to be smaller, lighter, and more manageable.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Building Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55LEGO® Power Functions Battery Box
Shop more like this: