Open up a galaxy of creative play adventures with this awesome LEGO® Star Wars™ spacecraft building toy for kids: General Grievous’s Starfighter (75286)! Fans will love the authentic, play-inspiring features such as the opening cockpit, spring-loaded shooters and retractable landing gear.
General Grievous vs. Obi-Wan
This building set comes with 3 LEGO® minifigures – General Grievous, Obi-Wan Kenobi and an Airborne Clone Trooper with weapons for youngsters to role-play classic action battles from Star Wars: Revenge of the Sith or create their own original stories. A super gift idea for any young Star Wars fan, this building kit is great for solo or group play and makes a fine addition to any LEGO collection.
Star Wars action in LEGO style!
The LEGO Group has been creating brick-built versions of iconic Star Wars starfighters, vehicles, locations and characters since 1999. It's become a hugely successful theme with a fantastic variety of fun construction toys to thrill fans of all ages.
- Kids can stage epic General Grievous vs. Obi-Wan Kenobi battles with this construction playset featuring General Grievous’s Starfighter (75286) from Star Wars: Revenge of the Sith.
- This awesome building toy for kids includes 3 LEGO® Star Wars™ minifigures – General Grievous, Obi-Wan Kenobi with a Lightsaber, and an Airborne Clone Trooper with a blaster – to role-play fun, creative stories.
- General Grievous's Starfighter features an opening LEGO® minifigure cockpit, 2 spring-loaded shooters and retractable landing gear to spark fans’ imaginations as they play solo or share the fun with friends.
- There are lots of ways to play with this 487-piece set, making it a great birthday present or holiday gift for boys and girls aged 9+ to introduce them to LEGO® Star Wars™ building toys or expand their collection.
- This construction model measures over 3” (8cm) high, 11.5” (30cm) long and 6.5” (17cm) wide. Fans can also fly it in the LEGO® Star Wars: The Skywalker Saga video game.
- No batteries required! This popular LEGO® Star Wars™ spacecraft building toy is powered by kids’ imaginations, so they can use the starfighter and LEGO minifigures to play out the best galactic adventures.
- Thinking of buying this spacecraft building kit for a Star Wars™ fan who is new to LEGO® sets? No worries. It comes with illustrated, step-by-step instructions so they can build independently and feel Jedi-level awesome!
- There are LEGO® Star Wars™ sets to delight fans of any age, whether they want to recreate classic action from the saga, role-play their own stories or simply build and display the spectacular construction models.
- Ever since 1958, LEGO® bricks have met the highest industry standards, which ensures they are consistent and connect and pull apart easily every time – no need to use the Force!
- LEGO® bricks and pieces are tested in almost every way imaginable so you can be sure that this Star Wars: Revenge of the Sith building set meets the highest safety standards here on planet Earth – and in galaxies far, far away!
- Free standard 2 to 4 business day delivery on all merchandise orders over 17000 Ft!
- Express delivery available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 90 days of receipt of your order.
- January 1st, 2021Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0General Grievous is back!LegoFan5820 | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis set is really awesome! I really wanted this set, since General Grievous is my favorite Star Wars character, and now that I have it, I just love it! The characters include Obi-Wan Kenobi, an Airborne Clone Trooper, and General Grievous himself. I already have the Duel on Mustafar LEGO set, so Obi-Wan isn't new, but since he slayed Grievous, it is only appropriate to include him, even if the torso is off. I like the Airborne Clone, especially since he is a brand-new figure, but I can agree that it should have been Commander Cody. Now, the General Grievous minifigure is amazing, and this is one out of the only three sets you can get this version of him. The starfighter looks visually beautiful, and it has some tricks up its sleeve! The stud-shooters are nice, but if you think that's the only weapon on board, you're wrong! Underneath the ship is a spring-loaded shooter to pack a bigger punch! Another feature I love is that you can store Grievous's lightsabers in the engines, so when he's not holding them, you have a place to put them. The cockpit is specially designed for Grievous so he can fit all four of his arms in, and I like how it slides. And the best part: NO STICKERS!!!!! A lot of people say this set is horribly priced, and I could agree it could be dropped ten dollars or so, but I would totally buy it again for the awesome figures and ship! Would 100% recommend, and congratulations to LEGO on a job well done!Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 2 hrsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55General Grievous's Starfighter™
- December 11th, 2020Average rating1out of 5 stars1.0Minifigures are the best partPurchased for: SelfBought this mostly for General Grievous minifig and the Clone Trooper. The starship was really easy to build and a little repetitive in the end. Overall aesthetics are lacking as the cockpit is bare, storage in the engines are tiny (I put the missiles in one), the tail end is comically bare, and it just doesn't look like a $80 set. They pushed the piece up because of the figures and stiffed us on a quality build. Probably gonna end up taking this apart in a few days. We bought the Knights of Ren transport ship and it was a way better build in comparison. If you are looking to just get the guys buy them separately somewhere else. Like I should have, let's hope 2021 sets are better than this.Play ExperienceAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Build Time: 1 hrsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?15General Grievous's Starfighter™
- September 7th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Fun to BuildMaxbet |I would recommend this to a friend!My son and I had so much fun putting together the Lego Star Wars General Grievous's Starfighter Set. This set was 487 pieces and took us a couple hours to complete. The directions are clear and easy to follow. There are pictures on each page of the instruction book so you can follow along as you put the starfighter together. You could even download the Lego App and scan the bar code for instructions. I like that Lego breaks the pieces of this set up into three different labeled bags. This makes building this set so much easier. You know exactly what pieces are needed for that portion of the set. You can also take breaks in between bags, so that you are not overwhelmed putting it together all at one time. This is what my son and I did. The Lego building blocks snap together easily and stay in place. Lego even includes a brick separator tool to use in case you snap the wrong pieces together. We used it once and it works well. The finished product is sturdy and has two compartments on the ship that open and can be used to store the General's weapons. Overall, this was a fun set to put together and my son enjoyed the feeling of accomplishment once it was complete.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Was this helpful?55General Grievous's Starfighter™
- September 17th, 2020Average rating2out of 5 stars2.0Excellent build but horrible valueDaniel12094 | 19-24Purchased for: SelfBuilding this set was a lot of fun and the end result is in my opinion one of the best designs for lego star wars, it is a very sturdy and good looking build. I'm sure a lot of people can agree when I say that this set is absolutely not worth eighty dollars, luckily I was able to get it with a discount but full price will definitely drive many fans and parents away from this set. I believe this price could have been justified with more mini figures and maybe even a little side build but you're just not getting enough for this price. Putting the price aside this is one of my favorite star wars sets from the year, I especially like the new clone with very detailed printing and grievous is still looking good, I do wish the Obi Wan was more accurate to the scene but it doesn't ruin the entire set for me. Overall this set is not worth the full price but I would definitely recommend buying this on a sale for fifty dollars or something like that.Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Build Time: 1 hrsWas this helpful?25General Grievous's Starfighter™