Captain Carter & The Hydra StomperMarvel
LEGO® Marvel Captain Carter & The Hydra Stomper (76201) lets young Super Heroes aged 8+ recreate adventures from Marvel Studios’ What If...?, an original series on Disney+, taking the imaginative play to a whole new dimension.
New stories with iconic Super Hero characters
When iconic Marvel villain Red Skull steals the Tesseract, one of the most powerful objects in the universe, kids put Steve Rogers into The Hydra Stomper mech to get it back. The movable mech is highly posable, allowing kids to twist and turn the mechanical giant as it advances into battle, firing its 2 stud-shooters at Red Skull. This exciting expansion of the Marvel Cinematic Universe provides kids with endless, imaginative, Super Hero play possibilities.
- LEGO® Marvel Captain Carter & The Hydra Stomper (76201) takes kids’ imaginative play to a whole new dimension, bringing to life Super Hero adventures from Marvel Studios’ What If...? Disney+ series.
- Includes Captain Carter, Steve Rogers and Red Skull minifigures, plus a buildable mech with an opening cockpit and 2 stud shooters.
- Kids place the Steve Rogers minifigure into the highly posable Hydra Stomper mech ready for battle with Marvel villain Red Skull, who has stolen the powerful Tesseract from Captain Carter.
- LEGO® Marvel Captain Carter & The Hydra Stomper is a great gift for fans of Marvel Studios’ What If...? on Disney+ and Marvel-movie action aged 8 and up.
- The posable mech stands over 5 in. (15 cm) tall and features posable limbs. Perfect for dynamic play and display.
- There are more LEGO® Marvel mechs for kids to collect and combine to bring Super Hero movie action to life and inspire never-ending imaginative stories of their own.
- LEGO® components meet stringent industry standards to ensure they are reliable, compatible and connect and pull apart consistently every time – it’s been that way since 1958.
- LEGO® components are dropped, heated, crushed, twisted and analyzed to make sure they meet rigorous global safety standards.
- August 15th, 2021Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0very fun build, but the colors...Ollie |I would recommend this to a friend!The color of hydra stomper is a little bright but I like it. But the colors for captain Carter do not resemble the outfit in the show, no red, but I'm not too bothered. Will probably just try to get the cmf captain carter with correct hair and outfit. Overall had a great time building this, it was my first marvel set and I will definitely be getting more. Very fun playability and display too. Immediate excellent, GLOW IN THE DARK CHEST PIECE.Play Experience5.0Value for Money4.0Was this helpful?55Captain Carter & The Hydra Stomper
- September 13th, 2021Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Green GiantGTINate |I would recommend this to a friend!I purchased this set, thinking that it looked really cool in the images, and after building it, I am not disappointed. In fact, I think it is even better in person. The build is straightforward, but still interesting enough to keep your attention. The completed model is bigger than the images appear, and it actually has a little heft to it, making it feel substantial. I like the design, it really looks super cool! I don’t know if the color is accurate, but it is a sharp looking color, and it’s nice to have the green bricks for something different. As for the minifigs, Red Skull is fine, especially if you don’t already have him. Steve Rogers is also fine, he obviously needs to be in this set. I’m not really sure why Lego included this version of Captain Carter here, which is not accurate, and put the very accurate version in the Minifigures pack…however, I do actually like this version of Captain Carter. The coloring is unique, and it’s kind of cool to have an alternate version. Anyways, I think this set could be underrated, and I think it’s a good value for a really cool mech. I would recommend picking this one up!Play Experience5.0Value for Money5.0Was this helpful?55Captain Carter & The Hydra Stomper