Excite any LEGO® builder or fan with this 75254 Star Wars™ AT-ST Raider vehicle. This brick-built Star Wars construction toy features the same cannibalized look of the walker from the hit Star Wars TV series, The Mandalorian, including jointed posable legs, a turning turret that opens up to reveal a detailed interior with space to sit a minifigure, plus 2 firing shooters. The set also includes Star Wars characters The Mandalorian, Cara Dune and 2 Klatooinian Raider minifigures to really get the action going.
- Includes 4 LEGO® Star Wars™ characters: The Mandalorian, Cara Dune and 2 Klatooinian Raider minifigures.
- LEGO® Star Wars™ AT-ST vehicle features posable jointed legs, a wheel-activated turning turret, opening canopy with space for a minifigure inside a detailed cockpit, and specially decorated elements for a cannibalized look.
- Weapons include 3 blaster rifles and a blaster.
- Recreate amazing adventures from the hit Star Wars: TV series The Mandalorian.
- Makes a great birthday gift, Christmas present or just a Star Wars™ gift for any occasion.
- LEGO® Star Wars™ AT-ST walker building toy measures over 9” (25cm) high, 5” (15cm) long and 5” (13cm) wide.
- Free standard 3 to 5 business day delivery on all merchandise orders over 17000 Ft!
- Express delivery available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 90 days of receipt of your order.
- June 26th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0At-St Raiderlindowman1 | 19-24I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis At-St is my favourite so far, I appreciate the colour variation, and as a big fan of the Mandalorian, I am happy to see this scene recreated in Lego. I appreciate the figures, Cara Dune being my favourite figure in this set. I wish there was scenery with this set, such a tree or terrain for the figures to use as cover, but this would alter the already decent pricing involved. I guess I will create my own scenery!Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 4 hrsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55AT-ST™ Raider
- September 16th, 2020Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Fun Build With Small Issuerobosad | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI got the AT-ST set in the mail today. Only took about 3 hours to put together. Pretty fun set to put together but not really challenging. I did have the issue where the guns don't quite fit together on the left side of the cabin. I was able to work around it by adding that extra piece in the photos I added. Sadly, we only get one of those pieces but I was able to scavenge the other piece from another Lego set I have.Play ExperienceAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 3 hrsWas this helpful?45AT-ST™ Raider
- August 27th, 2020Average rating2out of 5 stars2.0Couldn't completeTino425 | 35-44Purchased for: SelfGot to step 179 and the pieces don't fit together. There are many builders on Reddit that are having the same problem. Must have been a bad batch. I had never had this happen in the past with any of my Lego sets. Disappointed.1 September 2020Natasha, LEGO® Customer ServiceOh no! We're sorry your build isn't going as planned. It’s unusual to have pieces that don't fit, so just in case, I’d recommend double-checking that you haven’t accidentally swapped these with a similar part or missed a step in the instructions. If your set does have the wrong parts, then we’re here to help. Get in touch with us via LEGO.build/Service-BV and we'll be happy to troubleshoot your build.Play ExperienceAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Value for MoneyAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Build Time: 1 daysBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?25AT-ST™ Raider
- November 18th, 2020Average rating2out of 5 stars2.0Upgraded pieces don't fitBigYan | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SonThere is a piece that has been redesigned that no longer works for the set. The piece is in step 179 in the instructions and holds the barrels of the side cannons. Older versions of the piece work fine, but it appears that a redesign has made this piece not function properly for the set. The barrel of the side cannon no longer fits inside the holes of the redesigned piece. The picture on the box and the pictures in the instruction show the older version, but the set came with the newer version that no longer fits. This is an uncharacteristic change that Lego has made.
Response from LEGO SHOP20 November 2020Marine, Customer ServiceHi there, This is definitely not the experience we want you to have. Please request new parts on LEGO.build/BricksPieces-BV and we'll be happy to send you new ones!Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 1 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?25AT-ST™ Raider