Kids can enjoy hours of epic battle action with this LEGO® Star Wars: The Clone Wars Armored Assault Tank (AAT) building set (75283). The AAT has lots of realistic details to inspire fun, creative play, including opening hatches with space inside for the Battle Droids, LEGO minifigures, 2 spring-loaded shooters and a rotating turret with an elevating cannon.
501st Legion vs. Battle Droids!
This action-packed set comes with 2 LEGO Star Wars™ minifigures – Ahsoka Tano and Ahsoka's Clone Trooper – AAT Driver Battle Droid and Battle Droid LEGO figures, and assorted weapons to inspire role play. An awesome gift idea to enhance any fan’s LEGO Star Wars collection, this toy building kit is great for solo or group play.
Star Wars action in LEGO style!
The LEGO Group has been creating brick-built versions of iconic Star Wars starfighters, vehicles, locations and characters since 1999. It's become a hugely successful theme with a fantastic variety of sets to thrill fans of all ages.
- Recreate thrilling 501st Legion vs. Battle Droid conflicts from Star Wars: The Clone Wars with this awesome Armored Assault Tank (AAT) LEGO® building toy for kids (75283).
- This set includes 2 LEGO® Star Wars™ minifigures – Ahsoka Tano and Ahsoka's Clone Trooper – AAT Driver Battle Droid and Battle Droid LEGO figures, and cool weapons including 2 Lightsabers to role-play action stories.
- The AAT building toy has many cool features to inspire battle play including 2 spring-loaded shooters,a rotating turret with an elevating cannon, plus opening front and turret hatches to place the Battle Droids inside.
- This 286-piece construction toy makes a great holiday gift and offers a fun, rewarding building challenge for boys and girls aged 7+. It combines brilliantly with other LEGO® Star Wars™ sets for even more creative fun.
- The AAT building toy measures over 4.5” (12cm) high, 8.5” (21cm) long and 5.5” (14cm) wide. Fans can also command the vehicle in the LEGO® Star Wars: The Skywalker Saga video game for extra creative fun.
- This construction playset is powered by creative kids’ free-thinking – no batteries required – so whether building and playing solo or sharing the fun with family and friends, the galactic adventures never stop!
- Looking for the best building toy for a kid who is new to LEGO® sets? This Star Wars: The Clone Wars set comes with easy-to-follow, printed instructions so they can build independently… and feel Jedi-level awesome!
- LEGO® Star Wars™ construction playsets are great for kids (and adult fans) to build and display, recreate scenes from the memorable Star Wars saga and create their own unique stories.
- Ever since 1958, LEGO® bricks have met the highest industry standards, which ensures they are consistent and connect and pull apart easily every time – no need to use the Force!
- LEGO® bricks and pieces are tested in almost every way imaginable so you can be sure that this LEGO Star Wars™ AAT set meets the highest safety standards here on planet Earth – and in galaxies far, far away!
- Free standard 2 to 4 business day delivery on all merchandise orders over 17000 Ft!
- Express delivery available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 90 days of receipt of your order.
- September 13th, 2020Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Great minifigs, acceptable tank57f109bd | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThe two minifigures were the biggest selling point for me in this set. This is a great for a fun build and minifigs; this is not a great for building an army of Ashoka clone troopers nor screen accuracy. The good: * The clone trooper and Ashoka minifigures are beautiful. * The ATT is well balanced regardless of turret orientation. * The ATT utilizes a lot of interesting building techniques resulting in a fun build. * Only two stickers that are easily applied. The neutral: * Price per piece is a bit high compared to all LEGO sets, but relatively in-line within the LEGO Star Wars theme. * This set would be much more compelling if a second Ashoka's clone trooper was included. The not so good: * Ashoka's head piece is oversized compared to the way she appears in Clone Wars. * Ashoka's lightsabers are same length -- one is supposed to be shorter than the other. * The main gun on the tank is way too long. * The color pattern on the ATT is a bit off compared to what appears in Clone Wars.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 1 hrs 10 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Armored Assault Tank (AAT™)
- November 19th, 2020Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Great minifigures.SCBricks | 19-24I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThe AAT itself is a fun build, but I found I had to add an extra stud to keep the top “dome” like piece on the top. The mini figs speak for themselves, all are really good.Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Building Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Armored Assault Tank (AAT™)
- December 29th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Favorite LEGO set everStarWarsFan4 | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis is just a $40 set and it is my favorite and I have a lot of LEGO sets. I definitely recommend it. It looks great is fun to build and really cool figures. Ahsoka’s head tails are rubber and I love the clone trooper. I rather have plain battle droids but it can give me a bigger green version army of them because I already have 2 of the green versions from the AT-AP. The AAT is cool in the dark blue version which means it is a Separatist version of the AAT. I like these blue AATs better than the tan Trade Federation versions. The top of the AAT turns smoothly and a figure can fit in both areas. The top might look to small to close with a battle droid in it but if you take away the blaster from his hand and fold the droid you can close the top. The instructions were a little bit confusing at the beginning of the instructions but I figured it out. The blue blends in the the other blue pieces in the instructions but just make sure you build it in a area that has some light then it will be easier to see. One of the spring loaded shooters rejects the dart sometimes but I should be getting a replacement one soon. Other than that I think you should get it.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 40 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Armored Assault Tank (AAT™)
- March 13th, 2021Average rating3out of 5 stars3.0A set with good and bad elementsEightOctora | 14-18Purchased for: SelfThere are elements of this set that are good, but there are also elements that are bad. Starting with the good, the minifigures are great. Both the 332nd trooper and Ashoka are exclusive to this set, and they look great. The droids are not exclusive, but they make sense to include in this set. The build itself allows for plenty of playability with shooters, the posable turrets, moving it around. Moving to the bad, the build has a lot of inacurracies to the in-universe design. The biggest inaccuracy is how inconsistent the proportions are not just to the in-universe design, but throughout the rest of the build as well, with the cannon on the head is the best example of how inconsistent the proportions are. There are also a couple areas where details are absent, like the back and front. For an iffy thing of the set, I'm not sure about the price. It feels like a $30-$35 set, and at $40, I don't know if it's in the range of reasonability. Overall, the set is ok. The minifigures are good and playability is perfect, but the design of the AAT isn't too good. I would recommend waiting on this set until someone gives it to you or you find a discount.Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Build Time: 40 minsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?35Armored Assault Tank (AAT™)