A-wing Starfighter™Star Wars™
Temporarily out of stock
Year of the Tiger gift with LEGO® purchase over 27775 Ft, valid 10/01-27/01 while stocks last.*Learn more
Inspire memories of the classic Star Wars: Return of the Jedi movie with this cool Ultimate Collectors Series LEGO® A-wing Starfighter (75275) building set! The sleek, arrowhead shape is beautifully reproduced in LEGO bricks and fans will appreciate authentic details such as the pivoting laser cannons and new-for-May-2020 removable canopy on the cockpit.
Cool display piece
A testing building challenge for ages 18+ to enjoy solo or with friends and family, this model comes with a display stand, information plaque and an A-wing Pilot minifigure. And look out for other collectible build-and-display models, including the Stormtrooper Helmet (75276) and Boba Fett Helmet (75277).
Universe of excitement!
The LEGO Group has been creating brick-built versions of iconic starships, vehicles, locations and characters from the Star Wars™ universe since 1999. LEGO Star Wars is its most successful theme, with building sets that make great birthday, Christmas or surprise gifts for fans of all ages.
- Create a stunning display with the first-ever LEGO® Ultimate Collector Series version of the A-wing Starfighter (75275) from Star Wars: Return of the Jedi, featuring a new-for-January-2020 removable cockpit canopy!
- Star Wars™ fans will love authentic details such as the pivoting laser cannons. Also includes an adjustable display stand, information plaque and A-wing Pilot character to complete a striking Star Wars centre piece.
- This A-wing LEGO® set is part of the Star Wars™ Ultimate Collector Series (UCS). Also check out the brilliant Stormtrooper Helmet (75276) and Boba Fett Helmet (75277) build-to-display models.
- This 1,673-piece LEGO® Star Wars™ A-wing fighter building set offers a fun, rewarding challenge for Star Wars fans aged 18+, and makes a fantastic birthday gift, Christmas present or special occasion surprise.
- Measuring 10.5” (27cm) high including display stand, 16.5” (42cm) long and 10” (26cm) wide, this collectible LEGO® Star Wars™ A-wing fighter model is bound to make a big impression displayed at home or in the office.
- This battery-free building set is a peaceful way for adults to unwind after a hard day at work. Forget your worries for a while, find your building Zen and create an incredible LEGO® Star Wars™ A-wing model!
- Thinking of buying this A-wing Starfighter model kit for a Star Wars™ fan who is new to LEGO® sets? No worries. It comes with step-by-step instructions so they can take on this challenging build with confidence.
- There is a huge variety of LEGO® Star Wars™ building sets to delight fans of all ages, whether they want to play out famous movie scenes, create their own epic stories or just build and display the awesome models.
- You won’t need to use the Force to connect or pull apart LEGO® bricks! They meet the highest industry standards to ensure consistency and a perfect, easy connection.
- LEGO® bricks and pieces are tested in almost every way imaginable so you can be sure that this cool Star Wars™ A-wing fighter building set meets the highest safety standards on planet Earth (and in any galaxy!).
- June 12th, 2020Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Beautiful Model, Complex BuildTWood68 |I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfIf you ever want to test someone's ability to pay attention to details, have them build this set. Its not difficult as long as you carefully study each step. The only tricky part of the build was adhering the decals to the canopy. I had to apply and re-apply several times before I got them positioned properly. I would have given this set 5 stars if the canopy was painted instead of using decals. One good thing though, they give you two sets of canopy decals. So if you mess up, you have a backup set. The only other complaint I have is the fit of the canopy. The front doesn't quite fit flush with the hull. Overall, its a beautiful model and I enjoy looking at it on my shelf. Its a bit overpriced, but I feel that way about most LEGO sets.Level of Difficulty4.0Value for Money3.0Build Time: 8 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?45A-wing Starfighter™
- January 6th, 2021Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Lego you son of a brick, got me hooked again.JamesC |I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis is the first set I've bought in years, I bought the set as something to do in the pre Christmas lockdown to cure the boredom. I couldn't quite justify spending £650 on the Millennium Falcon which I'm still really wanting to buy, I'm not sure I have anywhere to put it though! So I went with the A-Wing for now, and I don't regret buying it at all! It was great fun to build, with a very intricate and technical design encompassing lot's of lego technic underneath and lots of smooth parts on the outside giving it a very sleek look. Can't recommend it enough, definitely reignited my passion for lego, still eyeing up that Falcon...Level of Difficulty4.0Value for Money5.0Build Time: 3 daysBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55A-wing Starfighter™
- May 9th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Great set. A little pricey. A+++I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis set is definitely worth getting if you’re a Star Wars fan. The detailing is top notch and the build itself is way above average. I like that the sections are one bag each, so you don’t have to look around too much for the pieces. The build is sturdy and is very easy to transport. There is a decent amount of repetition, but too much to bore you. This set could’ve been rated 16+ since it is not as difficult as it looks. Overall, this set was definitely a good investment.Play Experience4.0Level of Difficulty2.0Value for Money4.0Build Time: 3 hrs 40 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55A-wing Starfighter™
- January 25th, 2021Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Love it!I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfFirst off, the building experience. The building process was amazing and had many unexpected build methods. It took me less than 4 hours, but it was one of the best lego building experiences I had. My favorite part of the build was probably the third bag, which added the front part of the A Wing Second, the aesthetics. I love the details that it has. The cockpit could have had a bit more detail, but I still love it. The laser cannons were nicely detailed and were fun to put together. Overall, this set is one of the best I own, and I would recommend it to anyone thinking about getting it.Play Experience4.0Level of Difficulty3.0Value for Money5.0Build Time: 3 hrs 30 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55A-wing Starfighter™