Defend the Dark SideHonor the Empire’s elite class of star fighters with the LEGO® Star Wars™ TIE Fighter Pilot™ Helmet.
Add a nameplate to display it at home, in the office or anywhere in your galaxy.
Recreate the precise contours of the helmet worn by Imperial starfighter pilots.
A work of art
Part collectible, part display piece, this helmet shows the world you’re a true fan.
Launch a new legendShow your passion for the saga with LEGO® Star Wars™ TIE Fighter Pilot™ Helmet.
Challenge your construction skills and evoke memories of classic Star Wars™ battle scenes with this LEGO® Star Wars TIE Fighter Pilot Helmet (75274) buildable display model! A wonderful gift idea for Star Wars connoisseurs aged 18+ and any experienced LEGO builder, the iconic contours and details of the helmet are beautifully recreated with LEGO bricks plus graphics stickers.
Build and display
This collectible Star Wars helmet has a base with a nameplate and is sure to grab attention displayed at home or in the office. And check out the other new-for-May-2020 LEGO Star Wars build-to-display model kits – Stormtrooper Helmet (75276) and Boba Fett Helmet (75277).
Galaxy of fun!
The LEGO Group has been recreating iconic starships, vehicles, locations and characters from the Star Wars universe since 1999. LEGO Star Wars is its most successful theme, with a huge array of sets for play and display to delight fans of all ages.
- Show off elite-class building skills to construct this sleek Star Wars™ TIE Fighter Pilot Helmet (75274). A wonderful display model to delight any fan, it’s all about the beautiful LEGO® brick-built details.
- The iconic design of a TIE Fighter Pilot Helmet is replicated in LEGO® bricks plus graphics stickers to spark memories of epic Star Wars™ movie scenes, and the base with nameplate makes for a cool display.
- This LEGO® set is part of a series of collectible LEGO Star Wars™ build-to-display model kits – also check out the Stormtrooper Helmet (75276) and Boba Fett Helmet (75277).
- This 723-piece Star Wars™ construction kit delivers an immersive, challenging build for experienced LEGO® builders and makes the best birthday gift, Christmas present or special surprise for any Star Wars fan aged 18+.
- The TIE Fighter Pilot Helmet measures 7” (18cm) high, 5” (13cm) wide and 6” (15cm) deep – it doesn’t need much space for display, but its striking, authentic details are sure to catch the eye of every passerby!
- No batteries required! This collectible LEGO® Star Wars™ TIE Fighter Pilot Helmet building set offers a stress-relieving build with LEGO bricks only. So zone out and enjoy creating a beautiful display piece!
- Buying this cool building toy for a big Star Wars™ fan who is a LEGO® beginner? Don’t worry. It comes with easy-to-follow instructions so they can open the box and take on this complex build with confidence.
- There is a rich variety of LEGO® Star Wars™ sets to delight fans of all ages, whether they want to role-play scenes from the movies, dream up their own epic stories or just build and display the awesome models.
- No need to use the Force to connect or pull apart LEGO® bricks! Ever since 1958, they have met the highest industry standards to ensure that they fit together perfectly and with ease.
- LEGO® bricks and pieces are crushed, twisted, dropped, heated and analysed to ensure that this fun Star Wars™ building set meets the highest safety standards on planet Earth (and in every galaxy!).
- Free standard 4 to 6 business day delivery on all merchandise orders over 55 €!
- Express delivery available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 90 days of receipt of your order.
- April 22nd, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0The pilot helmet is amazingMikedavid1982 | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis is by far my favourite of the helmets LEGO have released thus far. The build is very straight forward and easy, and the finished product looks amazing. This is a definite must have for your collection.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 2 hrsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55TIE Fighter Pilot™ Helmet
- May 24th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0A stunning display piece....Mozza | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfWhat a tremendously detailed build. I had much pleasure in this build and it felt really straight forward. It's going to make a delightful addition to my display. Would've been nice though to have a minifigure included to display alongside, like the BB-8. That is the only issue I have as it's just superb. Looking forward to building Boba Fett soon.Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 2 hrsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55TIE Fighter Pilot™ Helmet
- April 25th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Loving ItLegroy | 55-64I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfLoving it been waiting for a TIE FIGHTER HELMET for a long time. I think there more stylish than all the other helmets in Star Wars.Everything about it says Evil and no surrender we fight till the end Great little build brilliantly designed and with the other 2 will make a great Display Models A must for Star Wars collectorsValue for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 3 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55TIE Fighter Pilot™ Helmet
- October 27th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Dark SidedValerian70 | 45-54I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis has to be my favourite of the three current Star Wars Helmets. I did worry that he would look a little smeary but the bricks didn't seem to hold my fingerprints too much from clicking him together. The tubing I thought would be two plastic sections that slid on to a flexible rod but NO - you do build the tubing when made me happier than it should have. Took a bit of tweaking when they were clicked in to place to make them space properly around the curve but worth the fiddle. There is a tiny sticker sheet and worth using them to complete the overall look. The build technique is very similar to Brick Headz and the designers have used bright bricks on the base structure so you can easily make sure you are working on the correct "face" of the 360 model. Adding the external "plates" to the base is surprisingly simple and I had no pop off issues. The finished piece is about 1/3 life size so quite a substantial piece for your display. To be honest he really stands out on the shelf display and does draw your eye - even when displayed next to the other 2 released at the moment. Number Of Pieces: 724 Approximate Price Per Piece: £0.08 Build Time: 2.25 HoursPlay ExperienceAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 2 hrs 15 minsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55TIE Fighter Pilot™ Helmet