Patrol the LEGO® City streets from above with the highly detailed 60210 Sky Police Air Base toy set, featuring a 3-level police station control tower with jetpack storage, office on the ground floor, attached tool storage area and a jail cell with bed and breakaway wall. This fantastic set also includes a police plane with removable nose cone and hatch underneath to drop the parachute toy, a jetpack with foldable wings, a police motorbike, a getaway car with chain and hook, and 6 minifigures.
- Includes 6 LEGO® City minifigures: 2 Sky Police officers, 2 police officers and 2 crooks.
- Features a 3-level police station control tower with jetpack storage, office, rotating satellite dish on the roof, attached tool storage and a jail cell with bed and breakaway wall.
- Also includes a Sky Police airplane toy with removable nose cone and a hatch underneath to launch the included thin, coated cloth parachute, Sky Police toy jetpack with foldable wings, police motorbike toy and a toy getaway car with chain and hook for the crooks.
- Accessory elements include a coffee machine and mug, PC screen, 2 control tower screens, 3 pairs of handcuffs, 2 walkie-talkies, 3 helmets with opening visors, a police hat and a security camera.
- Spin the radar dish on top of the station to monitor air traffic for the Sky Police force.
- Attach the hook from the crook's toy getaway car to the jail cell wall and pull it away from the building to help the crook escape.
- Load the parachute with attached Sky Police officer minifigure into the bottom of the toy airplane and push the lever to launch him at the escaping crooks.
- Grab the toy jetpack, open the wings and chase down the crooks.
- This cool toy for kids includes over 500 pieces.
- Sky Police Air Base measures over 9” (25cm) high, 8” (22cm) wide and 1” (5cm) deep.
- Sky Police airplane toy measures over 5” (13cm) high, 11” (30cm) long and 15” (39cm) wide.
- Toy getaway car measures over 1” (4cm) high, 4” (12cm) long and 1” (4cm) wide.
- Parachute measures over 11” (29cm) high and 7” (20cm) wide.
- Free standard 6 to 8 business day delivery on all merchandise orders over 55 €!
- Express delivery available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 90 days of receipt of your order.
- in about 1 monthAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Unrealistic but cool!legocitylover | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!This is an awsome set with some great features, it is rather unrealistic to have parachuting police officers but it sure adds alot of playability and makes the set really fun. Vehicles: The crooks car is pretty cool looking and sporty. The police motorcycle is ok I guess looks pretty much like all the other bikes from 2017 and is an exact copy of the bike from set 60208 but I suppose that there's only so many changes you can make to this bike design. The winged jetpack is very cool, and its folding wings makes it very portable (for example, you can put it inside the plane that comes with this set and have the jetpack fly out from the bottom). The plane is great and with some imagination it can be used for alot of things besides just dropping the parachuter. Here are a few ideas: you can use it transport prisoners, transport valuebles, or transport police officers from one place to another. Minifigures. The crooks are great, they aren't just some generic crooks that appear in many other sets but are rather unique. The two sky police officers are cool as well, and this set comes with the only female sky police officer. The other two police officers are also great. The motorcycle has a double-sided face which is cool. The chief looks great but I wish they gave him a different face. I have the 2017 police station and the chief from that set is the same one in this one so I hade to chage this ones' face, but that's not a big problem. The parachute is a great addition and it works pretty well, and alot better than I thought it would. I dropped a minifigure from the top of my ceiling and it took one second for it to hit the ground but when I dropped the paracuter from my ceiling it took two seconds for it to hit the ground. At first I hade some trouble releasing the parachuter from the plane, however I found that if you raise the bar that opens the hatch on the bottom up and then stuff the parachuter in the when you pull the bar down to open the hatch the paracute won't get caught on the bar and it will open well. You can drop the parachute from the plane or just from your hand if you don't want to go into all the trouble of stuffing it into the plane. The building is ok I guess it's kinda small though but I guess it wasn't meant to be the main attraction of this set anyway. Overall this is a great set though I'm not sure if $90 was a good price for what you get but I still think that this is a great set.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Build Time: 1 hrs 25 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Sky Police Air Base
- in 2 monthsAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Not an exceptional valueJackJacksMama | 35-44Purchased for: SonWhile this is a fun product because of the parachute, I'm not certain it's a $90 value. The guy with his parachute is a bit difficult to get into the plane and doesn't always drop from the plane. And as a child it is difficult for my son to get the plane high enough to give enough space for the parachute to open properly. Even tossing it up in the air, it doesn't open. The novelty wore off quickly. I did like the fact that the parachute "strings" were plastic - made them a lot less likely to get tangled.Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Build Time: 1 hrsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?35Sky Police Air Base
- in 8 daysAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0PRider | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI thought this was so much fun! I would reccomend this to everyone.Thanks Lego for making this.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 20 minsWas this helpful?55Sky Police Air Base
- in 2 monthsAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Parachute Idea is a Bridge Too Far...CaptainNemo | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SonAt this price, there were other sets with 200+ more pieces, more structures, etc. So, the big novelty/selling point for this one was the parachute police officer. However, as the other reviewers already mentioned, the parachute guy is difficult to fit inside the airplane, does not always drop, and the parachute itself does not always open - even if you fold it carefully. By itself, the parachute is a great idea, and actually works - but dropping it from the confined space of the airplane is difficult. Overall, though, my son loves this, so this is just an adult's view of the matter.Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Was this helpful?45Sky Police Air Base