LEGO® Technic Jeep® Wrangler building kitCreate endless off-road adventures with this feature-packed model. It’s a perfect gift for any Jeep® fan.
A rewarding build for kids aged 9 and upKids will love taking on this immersive, 665-piece, building project.
LEGO® Technic™ Jeep® Wrangler
Ready for any terrain
Test out the model on obstacles around the home.
Just like the real thing
Packed with authentic details, perfect for role play.
Includes front steering and axle-articulation suspension.
Open up the bonnet to see the engine inside
Celebrate an off-road icon
Kids will love learning about the real-life Jeep® Wrangler
Features a working winch, just like the full-size vehicle.
Let the adventure beginMeasures over 12 cm (4.5 in.) high and 24 cm (9.5 in.) long, making this vehicle a great size for play or display.
Any vehicle-loving kid would be proud to own a high-performance 4X4. Now you can make that dream a reality with the LEGO® Technic™ Jeep® Wrangler (42122) toy model. Boys and girls aged 9 and up will have fun exploring this iconic off-roader. There’s a button to operate the front steering and its powerful axle-articulation suspension means kids will love testing out their model on obstacles around the home.
Packed with authentic details
With opening doors and hood, fold-down rear seats, a full-size spare tire, winch and classic Jeep branding, this fun toy model car brings kids closer than ever to the real Jeep Wrangler Rubicon. The eye-catching, yellow-and-black color scheme means this model looks great in action or on display.
An engaging challenge for young LEGO builders
The world of LEGO Technic offers advanced building toys for young LEGO fans ready for their next fun challenge. With realistic mechanisms, these collectible toys are a great way to introduce kids to engineering concepts.
- Know a kid who’d love to build their very own off-road 4X4? This LEGO® Technic™ Jeep® Wrangler (42122) is packed full of authentic details, making it a great toy for kids who love fun vehicles.
- With front steering, powerful axle-articulation suspension and a winch, kids can play out a world of off-roading adventures, inspired by the world-famous Jeep® Wrangler.
- This awesome model comes complete with authentic Jeep® Wrangler details, like the classic round headlamps, seven-slot grille, full-size spare tire and fold-down rear seats.
- Looking for the best toys for kids who love collectible car toys? This Jeep® Wrangler Rubicon model makes a great gift for young LEGO® fans who are ready for their next challenge.
- This Jeep® Wrangler Rubicon toy model measures over 4.5 in. (12 cm) high, 9.5 in. (24 cm) long and 5 in. (13 cm) wide, making this car a great size for play or display.
- Kids will love the car's eye-catching yellow-and-black color scheme and prestigious Jeep® Wrangler Rubicon branding.
- With opening doors and hood, it’s easy to explore the SUV toy car’s detailed interior.
- The LEGO® Technic™ universe opens up the world of engineering for young LEGO fans ready for their next building challenge.
- LEGO® components meet stringent industry standards to ensure they are consistent, compatible and connect reliably every time – it's been that way since 1958.
- LEGO® components are dropped, heated, crushed, twisted and analyzed to make sure they meet strict global safety standards.
- Free standard 4 to 6 business day delivery on all merchandise orders over 55 €!
- Express delivery available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 90 days of receipt of your order.
- January 30th, 2021Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Fun to build, and it's a JeepRedBarchetta3 | 45-54I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfLego did a fantastic job with this set. It was a fun build, not too challenging. It's well worth the price. This was my first Lego build in about 8 years. I'm a bit older than most Lego builders, but I can see this would be a very playable Lego vehicle. Everything snaps together solidly, the doors and hood open but are attached very securely. The steering mechanism would be very easy to reach for a youngster and satisfying to use. The way the suspension articulates is really cool. The tires are satisfyingly big and squishy. It feels rugged, like a Jeep should! While it doesn't look exactly like a real Jeep, which may disappoint some people, enough of the key features that make a Jeep a Jeep are there - seven slot grill, roll bar, big tires, nearly vertical windshield, chunky fenders. We own 2 Jeeps. When I heard Lego was going to offer a Jeep, I knew I had to have it. I bought it the first day it was available, and I'm happy I did.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 3 hrsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Jeep® Wrangler
- January 12th, 2021Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Amazing LEGO set!Gavean |I would recommend this to a friend!Lego Wrangler The first impression I got of this Lego Technic Jeep Wrangler set was “excitement”. The background they chose for the box just makes you excited to open it up and start assembling it. Once opening it and organizing the contents, I found the instruction booklet to be very well laid out and easy to follow. The system of smaller, individually labeled bags to build the set in stages helps keep the pieces organized and easier to find. Being a Technic set, there are many small pieces and more attention to detail. Once assembly was complete I could really appreciate all the small details of this set. The articulation of the suspension is great, and closely mimics the actual Jeep Wrangler it was designed after. The doors and hood open and are neat features, as well as the winch on the front bumper. Another cool feature is the steering. The one thing about this set that I did not like is the directional tires. These are more like an agricultural type tread design than a typical off-road tire found on a 4 wheel drive vehicle. I do like the bright yellow, but I think it would be cool if they offered it in more colors. Overall, this is a very fun set to build and play with even after assembly and covers a very wide age group. I must add the best part of all LEGO sets is the fact that we spend time as a family without any electronics involved, is for sure a must in my family and LEGO is a stamp in my household for this reason.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Was this helpful?55Jeep® Wrangler
- January 4th, 2021Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0The wonder continuesDavidloveslego | 45-54I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThe Jeep Wrangler Rubicon is my first LEGO Technic build for 30ish years. And while some things have moved on amazingly, the original wonder of the LEGO Technic experience remains. As it sits there in its completed glory, I can almost hear my Jeep saying ‘Yeah OK, I’m a yellow/black box but I’m a solid and dependable yellow/black box that will take you where you need to go. It may get bumpy at times, but you can rely on me.’ And then I put my hand on it. Not only does it feel solid and reliable but it’s also smooth. I touch my old, wonderful LEGO Technic go cart and feel the sharp edges of the bricks. Nothing wrong with this but the rounded nature of these new big yellow structural elements and the rear roll bar, combined with the upbeat yellow vibe, make the Jeep seem friendly and inviting. A few seconds later, I’m rocking it from side to side on its fab suspension. You may find it hard to resist the urge to do this! With springs in the rear suspension, it doesn’t just flop around; there’s a reassuring sense of controlled resistance as it moves. One area of potential improvement could be to give the rear suspension a slightly greater range of motion, but this doesn't detract from the experience for me. Yes, I can drive it on the floor but I must admit I love putting my Jeep on a table where I can see the wheels move up and down at eye level as it climbs over books and other random objects (sorry, I mean dried out stream-beds and boulders). I can almost hear it humming a happy tune as this is what it’s designed for. Axles moving independently means maximum, adaptive four-wheel drive contact with uneven surfaces. Slow and steady really does win this particular race. Turning it upside down, I’m reminded of the complexity underlying the clean outer form. Updated connecting elements bolt and weld together new and evolved components in more sophisticated ways compared to how things were done in the time before mobile phones. But my old go cart is just as great. Then, as now, LEGO Technic gets a gold star for both form and function. Before buying it, I watched the official LEGO Jeep Wrangler Rubicon video and wondered how the moving axle/suspension would work. This core feature was one of the many new LEGO Technic components that made me smile and say things like ‘Wow! That’s so cool!’ out loud as I put the bits together. Rock the wheels from side to side and it just works. Fluid motion and strong attachment. Great design. Building and playing with this Jeep gave and continues to give me many happy and therapeutic moments. Whether you’re an adult or a younger builder, I hope you’ll get much enjoyment from this characterful addition to the LEGO family.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Was this helpful?55Jeep® Wrangler
- January 16th, 2021Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Extremely satisfying!PotatoOmelette | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfTotally enjoyed the experience. Quality of LEGO never disappoints. The final piece looks super cool as a display anywhere! (First time building one in my life!)Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 4 hrs 30 minsBuilding Experience: Novice LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Jeep® Wrangler