Build the classic James Bond Aston Martin DB5!
Relive the excitement of the Goldfinger film!The Aston Martin DB5 is part of some of the most exciting scenes of the movie.
LEGO® Creator Expert James Bond™ Aston Martin DB5
Authentic and realistic!
Captures the elegance and sophistication of Bond’s vehicle.
Including concealable radar tracker.
Ready for action!
Pull the stick shift to reveal front-wing machine guns.
Trigger the ejector seat!
Recreate a unique feature from the film.
Wheel-mounted tyre scythes!
Slow down the opposition.
Revolving number plates!
Keep your identity disguised.
A must for James Bond fans!Makes a great addition to any movie memorabilia collection.
Get a license to build with the awesome LEGO® Creator Expert 10262 James Bond™ Aston Martin DB5. This impressive replica model captures the elegance and timeless sophistication of Agent 007’s iconic 1964 sports car, and comes with a wealth of authentic details and functioning gadgetry. Open the doors and you'll discover a detailed interior with a concealable radar tracker and a door compartment containing a telephone. And when it's time for action, activate the passenger ejector seat, turn the revolving number plates, raise the rear-window bulletproof screen, deploy the wheel-mounted tyre scythes and pull back the gearstick to reveal the front wing machine guns. This collectible model car also features a detailed straight-6 engine, drum-lacquered silver front and rear bumpers, moulded silver-coloured wire wheel rim inserts and front and rear Aston Martin logos. The model has been designed to provide a challenging and rewarding building experience full of nostalgia—a must-have for fans of the Aston Martin DB5, James Bond movies and LEGO building sets.
- Authentic replica of the world-famous 1964 Aston Martin DB5 sports car, featuring a classic design with drum-lacquered silver front and rear bumpers, moulded silver-coloured wire wheel rim inserts, opening boot, bonnet and doors, and a wealth of James Bond™ gadgetry, including a working ejector seat, revolving number plates, rear-window bulletproof screen, front wing machine guns and wheel-mounted tyre scythes.
- This LEGO® James Bond™ Aston Martin DB5 model also features opening doors and a detailed interior with a concealable radar tracker and door compartment with telephone.
- Lift the bonnet to check out the straight-6 engine detailing.
- Pull back the rear bumper to eject unwelcome passengers.
- Revolve the number plates, raise the rear-window bulletproof screen and deploy the wheel-mounted tyre scythes.
- Pull back the gearstick to reveal the front wing machine guns.
- Own this collectible replica of the Aston Martin DB5, as featured in the classic James Bond™ Goldfinger movie.
- This set includes over 1,290 pieces and is suitable for ages 16+.
- New-for-August-2018 special elements include a drum-lacquered macaroni connector, 2x4 tile and 1M beam, plus a printed 1x2 tile with grille pattern.
- Measures over 3” (10cm) high, 13” (34cm) long and 4” (12cm) wide.
- Free standard 4 to 6 business day delivery on all merchandise orders over 55 €!
- Express delivery available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 90 days of receipt of your order.
- December 30th, 2018Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Absolutely the coolest and best build...ever!mdstorlie | 45-54I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI was SO excited to get this set for Christmas after my Saturn V build a year ago. You can see how much energy and passion went into this build from the Lego creators. It embodies all of the nostalgia and fun that has been a part of the James Bond movies, and you can see why they featured this car in so many of them. I agree with all of the other reviewers on here about just how much fun it was to put this one together. The engineering that goes into figuring everything out is with this build is just amazing. Well done, Lego!Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 6 hrsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55James Bond™ Aston Martin DB5
- July 30th, 2018Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Incredible buildNortherner | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfIn 30+ years of building, this is the first lego set that's made me say "wow" while putting it together. The amount of creativity and thoughtful problem solving on display during the build makes it clear this was a passion project for whoever was involved. The designers must have had a blast. I intentionally avoided reviews and spoilers for the design in this set, and was glad I did. It was fun discovering how the gadgets and weapons are incorporated. I particularly loved how the instruction manual designers *redacted* the gadgets in the intro and individually highlight them at the moment you finish building each one. What a brilliant bit of playfulness! I can't even begin to imagine the challenges and approach in desiging a set to be as crazy smooth and technical as this. Gadgets aside, my favourite part of the build is when you click the elaborate rear quarter windows into place and see how perfectly and smoothly they incorporate into the overall lines of the thing (one of several times i actually said "wow" out loud!) This is the single most impressive and satisfying lego set I've ever built. More than anything I love what this set says about the creative and thoughtful people and culture behind the scenes at lego.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 3 daysBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55James Bond™ Aston Martin DB5
- April 15th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Something Every Bond Fan NeedsFCaputo | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!I had been looking to purchase this for a long time but never got around to it and then my wife surprised me with this as a Birthday gift this year. I have to say, this build exceeded my expectations. The design and engineering that went into this to include all the moving parts and hidden details is spectacular. I enjoyed every second of this build. Hats off to the designers who had to be true Bond fans themselves. Every detail that I thought should be there is there. Now I am just waiting for the Lotus from The Spy Who Loved Me to be next! (I'll take the BMW 750iL from Tomorrow Never Dies too).Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 4 hrs 30 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55James Bond™ Aston Martin DB5
- July 19th, 2018Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0"I never joke about my work, 007"GarcianSmith | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: Self"007, we've received intelligence that Auric Goldfinger is planning to rob Fort Knox. Now, we know you're accustomed to driving the latest cars, so we're going to provide you with an Aston Martin DB5 featuring all of the usual bells and whistles from Q Division. Just one problem, though: you'll need to build it yourself" The Aston Martin DB5 is an extremely fun build to put together and has a surprising amount of play options, which means it's much more than just a display piece. In terms of build, it took me approximately 5 hours to build (in one sitting, allowing for a break). As with most sets, you establish the moving parts early on in the build. I found the elastic band section (which controls the Ejector Seat) to be a little more fiddly than usual, but once the surrounding pieces were in place, it wasn't too much of an issue. It's a robust and sturdy build: weighty enough to feel substantial but not too heavy to detract from play. Play-wise, there are many options available: the aforementioned Ejector Seat is controlled using the rear bumper, opening the roof on pull and ejecting the seat on release. Additionally, the gear stick inside the car controls the front facing machine guns and the exhaust pipe raises and lowers the bulletproof shield at the rear of the car. Some of these features are a little stiff, but they're reliably designed and not difficult to use. The only slight negative I have is that the elegance of the car it is based on is a little lost in translation to Lego, featuring far more angles than are present in its real-life counterpart. Don't expect a 1:1 recreation of the DB5. That said, it's a striking design that certainly evokes the classic car and 007's unique features give it a unique feel. Overall, I'm really impressed with the set. A (somewhat) lengthy, but straightforward build and quite a few play options mean this is a must-have for any globe-trotting spy enthusiasts. Excellent.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 5 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55James Bond™ Aston Martin DB5