Hogwarts™: First Flying LessonHarry Potter™
Year of the Tiger gift with LEGO® purchase over 85 €, valid 10/01-06/02 while stocks last.*Learn more
Small parts and Small Ball.
Looking for an action-packed Harry Potter™ toy? LEGO® Harry Potter Hogwarts™: First Flying Lesson (76395) features flying lessons and Quidditch™ practice and can be reconfigured for many more magical adventures.
High-flying Harry Potter magic
A levitating broom function lets kids play out the famous flying-lesson scene from Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone™ and enjoy endless other airborne adventures. Kids operate 3 long, transparent levers to raise the minifigures – Madam Hooch, Draco Malfoy™ and Neville Longbottom™ (with his precious Remembrall™) – into the air on their broomsticks. The model separates into 5 rearrangeable modules, including a Quidditch trophy room and storage room with equipment kids can use to practise the legendary flying sport of witches and wizards. There are other surprises too: an exclusive, golden, anniversary Professor Quirrell minifigure, 2 random wizard card tiles, plus the chance to add more rooms and build an entire Hogwarts Castle model.
- LEGO® Harry Potter™ Hogwarts™: First Flying Lesson (76395) is a versatile, action-packed playset featuring flying broomsticks to enchant and entertain fans of the Harry Potter movies.
- Includes Neville Longbottom™, Draco Malfoy™ and Madam Hooch minifigures, and 5 buildable, rearrangeable modules, including a Quidditch™ trophy room and equipment storage room.
- Kids use 3 long, transparent levers to play out the famous flying-lesson scene and enjoy endless other airborne adventures, including Quidditch™ practice.
- Young witches and wizards aged 7 and up with a passion for Harry Potter™ will be captivated by this magical airborne playset, which features famous characters and locations from the movies.
- The set measures over 6 in. (15 cm) high, 8 in. (20 cm) wide and 2.5 in. (6 cm) deep and connects easily to other LEGO® Harry Potter™ sets.
- This toy is one of a series of authentically detailed modular sets that kids can build, combine and rearrange to create their own Hogwarts™ Castle model.
- To celebrate 20 years of magic with LEGO® Harry Potter™, the set includes an exclusive, golden Professor Quirrell minifigure and 2 random wizard card tiles for kids to collect (16 in total).
- LEGO® Harry Potter™ toys contain favourite characters, amazing creatures and familiar locations from the popular movies. They’re an ideal gift for any child wanting to be part of the movie magic.
- LEGO® building kits fulfil strict industry quality standards to ensure they are consistent, compatible and connect and pull apart perfectly every time – and it’s been that way since 1958.
- LEGO® components are dropped, heated, crushed, twisted and analysed to make sure they satisfy rigorous global safety standards.
- December 19th, 2021Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Excellent value for levitating Quidditch players.I would recommend this to a friend!Hogwarts:First Flying Lesson was such a fun build. I loved getting the 20th Anniversary Golden Professor Quirrell and the 2 Collectable Wizard Cards.Play Experience5.0Value for Money5.0Was this helpful?55Hogwarts™: First Flying Lesson
- June 15th, 2021Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Remembrall!!!I would recommend this to a friend!I'm very happy with this scene being given a go in bricks. It's also very nice to have a set in which there is none of the main trio. I feel like I'm facing a tsunami of Harrys each time I open my HP minifig box. Happy to see Neville and especially Madam Hooch! The icing on the cake is the remembrall. That is a really cool prop to have as a printed brick. I know people usually complain about stickers. This time I'd say we miss one: the Hogwarts crest on the Quidditch set trunk. There could also have been clips on the walls to store the brooms, or a wee broomshed. But those are buildable with spare bricks any odd day, so that's not a real problem. My main issue is the structural question of why in the name of Merlin did Lego go for those webbed plates instead of regular ones? Nobody can use them for playing because minifigs cannot be standing there. That is a real fail in my opinion, if I consider only placing minifigs in there, interacting. Quite a bit of a shame. However, on the whole it is a nice little set, and the trophy case is a really good addition, making this part of the castle really Quidditchy.Value for Money2.0Was this helpful?45Hogwarts™: First Flying Lesson
- October 24th, 2021Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Capes are back!I would recommend this to a friend!this set is great, I love the detail of the trophy room and the fact we have a Madam Hooch with a cape. Putting the gold turban on the other characters is great for a quick laugh.Play Experience4.0Value for Money5.0Was this helpful?45Hogwarts™: First Flying Lesson
- December 9th, 2021Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0The LEGO first flying lesson… at last!I would recommend this to a friend!First off, let me say that this set looks good with both types of the hogwarts sets (green and gray roofs) especially because this set has none. But that’s how it looks in this scene in the movie, but I don’t care. So, anyway…. Pros: this is a much cheaper and easier way to get madam hooch and technically, professor quirrel.the mini figures are great, I love the remembral and Draco as well as Neville, which I already had. For the cards, I got dumb ledore and snape. I already had snape but not dumbledore. You can count the statue as a 5th mini figure as well. I like the main build, the way you build the trophy case has a really good design and it’s good it comes with all the quidditch accessories plus three brooms. The invisible stands are good to have as well. Cons: if you have seen the Neville mini figure in series 1, you’ll notice that the Neville here has the same head, the one with the eyes closed on the other side. In the first pack you’re basically building the same thing twice except for the interior. And for 30$, I think this could have had more pieces. But either way, I love this set and highly recommendPlay Experience4.0Value for Money4.0Was this helpful?45Hogwarts™: First Flying Lesson