Death Star™ Final DuelStar Wars™
Get the Charles Dickens Tribute as a gift with purchases over 150 €.*Learn more
Kids can play out the epic Death Star Final Duel (75291) between Luke Skywalker and Darth Vader with this LEGO® Star Wars: Return of the Jedi building set. Emperor Palpatine’s throne room has many cool features to inspire creative fun, including a LEGO minifigure Force-jump function. The stairs and bridge can also be collapsed, and Darth Vader can throw the Emperor in the reactor shaft just like in the classic scene.
This Death Star construction kit offers a testing building challenge and includes 5 LEGO Star Wars™ minifigures with Lightsabers and force pikes for fans to role-play action-packed battles. It also comes with a code to unlock a character in the LEGO Star Wars: The Skywalker Saga video game.
Great gift ideas
Since 1999, the LEGO Group has been recreating iconic starships, vehicles, locations and characters from the Star Wars universe. LEGO Star Wars is now its most successful theme with exciting gift ideas to suit fans of all ages.
- Star Wars: Return of the Jedi fans can recreate the epic Lightsaber battle between Luke Skywalker and Darth Vader in Emperor Palpatine’s throne room with this Death Star Final Duel (75291) building toy.
- This LEGO® Star Wars™ Death Star final duel set comes with 5 LEGO minifigures – Darth Vader, Luke Skywalker and Emperor Palpatine with Lightsabers, plus 2 Imperial Royal Guards with force pikes, to inspire battle action.
- The throne room folds out for easy play and has lots of fun features including a LEGO® minifigure Force-jump function, collapsing stairs and bridge, rotating throne and a reactor shaft.
- This 775-piece Death Star construction kit offers a challenging and rewarding build for kids aged 9+. It makes an ideal birthday present or holiday gift and combines brilliantly with other LEGO® Star Wars™ sets.
- This buildable Death Star playset measures over 5.5” (14cm) high, 8.5” (22cm) long and 12.5” (31cm) wide. Use the code in the building instructions to unlock a character in the LEGO® Star Wars: The Skywalker Saga video game.
- No batteries are needed with this awesome kids’ building toy – it’s built purely from LEGO® bricks and powered by children’s imaginations so the fun, creative play never stops.
- Thinking of buying this action-packed Star Wars™ set for someone new to LEGO® construction? No problem. It comes with easy-to-follow instructions so they will be building with Jedi-like confidence in no time.
- LEGO® Star Wars™ sets are great fun for kids (and adult fans) who can recreate scenes from the Star Wars saga, make up their own original galactic adventures or simply display these awesome construction toys.
- Ever since 1958, LEGO® bricks have met the highest industry standards so they are robust, connect perfectly and pull apart easily every time – no need to use the Force!
- LEGO® bricks and pieces are tested in almost every way imaginable so you can be sure that this Death Star construction playset meets the highest safety and quality standards on Earth – and in galaxies far, far away!
- August 30th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Great set!Lennon |I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis is a slight remake from the 2015 original which was going crazy in the aftermarket, so it was great to get a remake, that improves upon the aesthetic and mini figures. Set: The set is great for display and anyone who has watched ROTJ will know that this is the throne room, it's not 100 percent accurate but it doesnt have to be especially since its mini figure scale. It also has some neat playability features aswell, such as the ability for Vader to cut down the catwalk, or the ability for Luke to push Vader down the stairs, and the front part can extend the entrance for dramatic effect for went Luke and Vader walk in....and of course, the shaft you can out Palpatine in to recreate the iconic redemption of Anakin... 10/10 bricks for set design. Minifgures: Amazing! The 5 minifigures are fantastic. The new Vader is the most detailed and accurate Lego Vader to date! New and improved leg printing and even arm printing is present in this new Vader, something fans have been crying for, for a while! The new updated Palpatine is great again, and the Luke and Guards are the best lego can do with those characters. Overall: Must buy for any Lego Star Wars fan, if the money is present but the value is definitely there!Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty3.0Value for Money5.0Build Time: 1 hrs 20 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Death Star™ Final Duel
- September 19th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Death Star Final Duel is Awesome!TPAMomma |I would recommend this to a friend!This set is perfect for Star Wars fans! With key characters included, it makes a perfect backdrop for hours of imaginative play even after being built! It took my 9 year old LEGO enthusiast about 2 - 3 hours to complete this solo, and he had no trouble doing so. It’s a mid level set in terms of expertise needed, and the working zones of the set it creates are magical! I would rate it a “10” as far as legos go! I find these sets to be of amazing value given the amount of play and enjoyment they provide for years! Of special note: the exploding stairs and falling balcony make the set extra special!Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty3.0Value for Money5.0Was this helpful?55Death Star™ Final Duel
- September 30th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Fun Build!I would recommend this to a friend!This was a fun build that I got to do with my little Nephew. He’s really into Legos now so I am passing down my next love after Legos, Star Wars! I really love this set and I want to have it displayed but I decided to let my Nephew to have it so he can play with it. Great build with smooth and easy to follow instructions. I had a great time building this set with my Nephew and I’m glad to spend the time with him. I’d recommend this to anyone who loves Legos and Star Wars. It’s fun to reenact your own little Star Wars scenes.Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty4.0Value for Money5.0Was this helpful?55Death Star™ Final Duel
- September 18th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Fun!I would recommend this to a friend!I absolutely LOVED building the Death Star™ Final Duel with my daughter! I actually picked it out for my son who is a die-hard Star Wars fan, but he has a brain injury that causes him to not be able to build with me, so we built it for him. It was easy to understand the directions as they happen to be one-by-one directions for all ages in the book that comes with it. I thought that it would have been better to have all the pieces per part in their own small bags instead of combined throughout the bags, but I was able to find what I was needing. I also loved the tool that came with it to help remove pieces from one another.Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty2.0Value for Money3.0Was this helpful?55Death Star™ Final Duel