The LEGO® Classic Creative Transparent Bricks (11013) building set features a dazzling array of transparent LEGO pieces in all kinds of colors, shapes and sizes, plus an exciting selection of classic LEGO bricks, pieces, eyes and wheels. Everything kids need for endless hours of creative play.
A perfect playset for little builders aged 4 and up
This high-quality playset comes with 8 inspiring building ideas. There's a toy bird, lion, turtle, robot, unicorn, pink bird, wizard with a potions desk and a fish with a coral setting. And because every model comes with a simple building guide and digital building instructions, even first-time builders get to experience the pride and joy of constructing their own LEGO toys.
Helps kids develop key life skills
LEGO Classic building sets inspire boys and girls to imagine and create. Children can join with friends and family, developing creative and physical skills as they build and play. Learning has never been so much fun!
- Kick-start kids’ creativity with this inspiring 500-piece playset, featuring a dazzling array of transparent LEGO® pieces, plus classic LEGO bricks, eyes and wheels for creating 8 fun models and more.
- What’s in the box? All kids need to build a toy bird, lion, turtle, robot, unicorn, pink bird, wizard with potions desk and a fish in a coral setting, plus extra LEGO® bricks for more creative fun!
- Building and playing with the 8 toys included with the LEGO® Classic Creative Transparent Bricks (11013) playset is just the beginning. There’s a whole universe of creative fun for kids to explore.
- Makes an impressive Christmas, birthday or any-other-day gift for new LEGO® builders, as well as boys and girls who wish to add a sparkle to their LEGO brick collection.
- Kids can get creative with 500 LEGO® bricks, including a wide selection of transparent pieces. This playset also combines with other original LEGO sets for even more build and play fun.
- Inside the box you'll discover separate brick bags, each containing the LEGO® pieces required to complete 2 builds. Simply make your choice, open the brick bag and let the fun begin!
- Comes with printed building instructions and Instructions PLUS – part of the free LEGO® Building Instructions app, with zoom, rotate and visualization tools to bring the construction process to life
- LEGO® Classic construction sets inspire open-ended creative play. Boosting kids' creative-thinking and problem-solving skills has never been so much fun!
- LEGO® bricks and pieces are produced under stringent quality standards to ensure they are consistent, compatible and fun to build with.
- All LEGO® playsets are thoroughly tested to ensure they meet strict safety standards.
- January 20th, 2021Average rating1out of 5 stars1.0LacklusterGlowmealego | 25-34Purchased for: SelfTo be fair I probably should have given this set a better rating, as most ppl would probably be satisfied with this variety of bricks. Still I feel if you are going to release a "transparent bricks" box. Why are the majority not transparent? If I wanted solid colored bricks, I would not choose the transparent brick box. My other issue is the color selection. I hate that trans orange you use now. One of my favorite aspects of lego is the UV reaction of a few of the transparent brics(newish solid color "coral" seems to glow as well). Why lego rarely uses those is very annoying. I can't be certain what the official color names are, but here's what I know them by. Transparent Bright green, Transparent Neon yellow, transparent bright Orange, & transparent medium blue. I just realized there are at least four trans blue shades, so I don't know about that last one. I've also read about a rarely used different trans yellow that glows under blacklight as well, but Ive never seen nor have any of those bricks. This set does use a few trans bright green, but 3 pieces isn't going to satisfy me. I've included side by side picks showing the difference between the trans bricks that glow vs the new bricks that do not. Also includes a pic showing how few translucent bricks you receive compared to solid color bricks. I simply can't understand this at all.Value for MoneyAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Building Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?15Creative Transparent Bricks
- February 7th, 2021Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Good piece assortmentStonyb31 | 55-64I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI think other reviewers should have looked at pics of what they were getting. I am satisfied that not every piece is not a transparent. I do not feel mislead. I think the price is ok, maybe $5 too much, but ok. I like the building ideas that this comes with. So it is not just pieces, but some builds as well. Set has been back ordered, so it must be popular. Now I have more, and some unique trans parts. I am happy.Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Value for MoneyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Building Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Creative Transparent Bricks
- February 2nd, 2021Average rating2out of 5 stars2.0Not really what i expectedCashmyre | 19-24Purchased for: SelfWell, first off I was excited to receive the product, but like others stated, the amount of actual transparent bricks is very low, should of been called something else, still like the bricks, but would go for pick a brick instead to get the Transparent pieces you really want (even if there's not a bunch)Play ExperienceAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Value for MoneyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Building Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?25Creative Transparent Bricks
- January 25th, 2021Average rating2out of 5 stars2.0Mixed bags.Suzypips | 55-64Purchased for: SelfAnother,disappointing,release in the Classic Range.Why do LEGO insist on marketing these as ‘Play Sets’ instead of parts packs.All Wheels and Axles,All Transparent Bricks,All Windows and Doors,Architectural Pieces,All Tiles,etc.Stop putting,irrelevant,‘ordinary’ parts in the Sets to bump up the piece count.Play ExperienceAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Build Time: 15 minsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?25Creative Transparent Bricks