Battle at the Ancient VillageMarvel
Rebuildable Flying Car gift for VIPs with purchases over 120 €, valid 18/10-24/10.*Not a VIP?
Put epic adventures into a child’s hands with LEGO® Marvel Shang-Chi Battle at the Ancient Village (76177) featuring a spectacular Dragon and 4 iconic characters from Marvel Studios’ Shang-Chi and the Legend of the Ten Rings.
Dragon excitement and adventure
With its articulated body, the buildable, serpent-like Dragon twists and turns in kids’ hands. Iconic minifigure characters from the movie, including Shang-Chi, Wenwu, Xialing and Death Dealer, inspire epic roleplay. 2 minifigures can attach to the dragon’s water base to create exciting battle scenes. The water base can be removed so the fight can continue on dry land. LEGO construction toys are a great way of playing out Marvel adventures – and kids will love to build, play and display with this amazing, stand-out set.
- Put Marvel Studios’ Shang-Chi and the Legend of the Ten Rings adventures into kids’ hands with this LEGO® Marvel Shang-Chi Battle at the Ancient Village (76177) set.
- Includes 4 minifigures – Shang-Chi, Xialing, Wenwu and Death Dealer – and a buildable, articulated dragon with a detachable water base.
- Kids recreate exciting scenes from Marvel Studios’ Shang-Chi and the Legend of the Ten Rings and act out imaginative stories of their own.
- A great birthday, Christmas or ‘just because’ gift for young superheroes and brave dragon-slayers aged 8 and up.
- The dragon measures over 8 in. (22 cm) high, 11 in. (28 cm) long and 4 in. (12 cm) wide. An ideal size for hands-on play and, when the action ends for the day, an awesome display piece.
- All LEGO® Marvel building toys offer youngsters premium-quality playsets that are packed with features to inspire endless imaginative play.
- LEGO® bricks and pieces fulfil rigorous industry standards to ensure they are consistent, compatible andconnect and pull apart perfectly every time – it’s been that way since 1958.
- LEGO® sets are dropped, heated, crushed, twisted and analyzed to ensure they meet stringent global safety standards.
- April 12th, 2021Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Great Looking LegoMag9 |I would recommend this to a friend!I just received the item for my son. He is a huge Marvel and Lego fan. He has multiple Marvel Lego collections and Ninjago dragons. This set is one of his favorites, he loves how it can spin and twist and turn around. Colors are beautiful, white, maroon and some blue makes it stand out. He is very please with the based that makes it easier to care for and display. In terms of difficulty, my 9 year old son spent about 30 minutes on putting it together. It doesn’t seem to be too difficult for him. The only downside would be a piece underneath the dragon when you take it off the base, it makes it difficult to stand flat. Overall, a great set for any Lego fan.Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty2.0Value for Money5.0Was this helpful?55Battle at the Ancient Village
- July 2nd, 2021Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Fun Lego Adventure with Shang-ChiSoCal |I would recommend this to a friend!Fun LEGO adventure set with Shang-Chi and the Battle at the Ancient Village. My 9 year old son enjoyed building and playing with this, especially the Dragon. Comes with 4 mini-figures including Shang-Chi, Wenwu, Xialing, and Death Dealer along with Morris and the Dragon. Another fun Marvel set.Play Experience4.0Value for Money3.0Was this helpful?45Battle at the Ancient Village
- May 2nd, 2021Average rating3out of 5 stars3.0Great build but come one lego!Mandofan |I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThe ancient dragon is very iconic and is a great build. I feel like this build will not be recreated in the MCU sets but the figures are my issue. The figures torsos are all great. The legs are also very great. The issues is the figures faces. Death dealer is fine but Shang chi is the worst one by far. Seriously, why would you put the same face you used for happy hogan, which is inaccurate in the first place to him. The face for the Mandarin is awful and it has been used on Lex Luther, Super Man, Loki, and several others, in and out of the MCU. And the Katy minifigure is kinda good but the face isn’t terrible. Lego needs to make more Asian accurate face prints and not stick with the same old basic face prints. 9/10 on the build and 6/10 on the figures only because the torsos are great and the death dealer is amazing.Play Experience3.0Level of Difficulty3.0Value for Money3.0Build Time: 45 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?35Battle at the Ancient Village
- June 19th, 2021Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0good setI would recommend this to a friend!I like this set because you can play with it in many different ways. I like how you could play with the dragon on and off the water, and how you could take the water off his mouth. And you could play along with other Shang-Chi Lego sets. And I wish the dragon could do more stuff. (This review was dictated by my 6 year old grandson) PS. I tried to include a couple photos but it won't let me. Is it possible because of the new review format?21 June 2021Jane, LEGO® Customer ServiceWe appreciate you taking the time to give your feedback on the Battle at the Ancient Village set! Our apologies that you aren't able to submit a photo at the moment. It's been reported and we'll have it available as soon as we can.Play Experience4.0Value for Money4.0Was this helpful?45Battle at the Ancient Village