Wildlife Rescue OperationCity
Get Santa's Front Yard as your gift with purchases over £170*Learn more
Small parts and Small Ball.
This multi-model LEGO® City Wildlife Rescue Operation (60302) playset is packed with awesome features, including a cool winch helicopter, tracked vehicle, savanna setting with landslide function and a veterinary station. Just add the toy elephants, crocodiles, monkey and rescue team for endless hours of exciting animal-rescue fun.
A great build-and-play experience for kids aged 6 and up
You’ll find easy-to-follow building instructions for this LEGO City set in the box. Or you can download Instructions PLUS, part of the free LEGO Building Instructions app for smartphones and tablets. This interactive construction guide, with amazing zoom and rotate viewing tools, quickly turns kids into master builders!
Put kids at the heart of the action
LEGO City Wildlife playsets come with iconic animals, realistic settings, detailed vehicles and inspiring characters that stimulate imaginative play. Kids become the everyday heroes in stories and scenarios that depict life in a fun and exciting way.
- This LEGO® City Wildlife Rescue Operation (60302) playset is packed with exciting features, iconic animal figures and inspiring characters for endless wildlife-rescue role play.
- Includes all kids need to make a toy winch helicopter, tracked vehicle, vet station, savanna setting with landslide function, plus elephant, calf and croc figures, 2 monkey figures and 4 minifigures.
- Kids push a lever to activate the tree-and-rockslide. The helicopter features a working winch, spinning rotors and cargo bay. The tracked vehicle has a detachable hoist chain and storage compartment.
- Top-class birthday or any-other-day gift for kids aged 6 and up. Combine this playset with others from the LEGO® City Wildlife range for more wildlife action and adventure.
- The winch helicopter in this LEGO® City Wildlife Rescue Operation playset measures over 4.5 in. (12 cm) high, 13.5 in. (35 cm) long and 12 in. (31 cm) wide.
- LEGO® accessories include a toy magnifying glass, banana, monkey’s medicalcast, cup, various laboratory objects and a crocodile egg.
- Includes a simple building guide and Instructions PLUS – part of the free LEGO® Building Instructions app for smart devices. This interactive construction guide helps kids become master builders.
- LEGO® City Wildlife playsets put kids at the heart of the action, helping them develop confidence and key life skills as they play out stories and scenarios that depict life in a fun and exciting way.
- All LEGO® City building set components meet rigorous industry standards to ensure they are consistent, compatible and fun to build with.
- LEGO® City bricks and pieces are dropped, heated, crushed, twisted and analyzed to make sure they meet stringent global safety standards.
- July 15th, 2021Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Hours of funPetahl |I would recommend this to a friend!This was a great joy to build with the family, my little one loved it. The separate books for each section of the build were very useful with step by step visual instructions that even my son could follow. It is a bit time consuming but that's part of the fun and it's so satisfying when you see the finished product you've built yourself. Can be fiddly and the bits tend to come apart when playing with it but it's easily fixed and just need to make sure you're not too rough with it.Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty3.0Value for Money4.0Was this helpful?55Wildlife Rescue Operation
- November 3rd, 2021Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Family FunAisha2 |I would recommend this to a friend!My son loves animals so this was a big hit with him. A great set for building together. We loved that once built you can continue to use for imaginative play and can change things around slightly to tell a different story. The instructions were clear and easy to understand, although on occasional my son did need a little bit of help. We love the little extra touches like bananas for the monkeys and the crocodile eggs, they are very cute and little details like this add to the fun. My son also loves putting stickers on the lego himself. I would recommend this for boys and girls from around 6 to 15 years.Was this helpful?55Wildlife Rescue Operation
- October 30th, 2021Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Hours of fun for the kids.I would recommend this to a friend!My 7 year old son built a large majority of this set on his own with only minor help from me. His younger sister who is 4 loved playing with the characters, animals and final result. This set has created hours of creative play and is so different to any other set we own or have seen before, with the amazing African animals and ability to rescue them with the impressive helicopter. There are so many different features to this set that the kids have loved, the helicopter with its back door which holds injured animals, the winch to lift them and the falling tree are definitely the highlights.Was this helpful?55Wildlife Rescue Operation
- August 9th, 2021Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Wonderful Setadcatex6 |I would recommend this to a friend!Lego City Wildlife Rescue Operation is a 525 piece of wildlife fun. My Little thought it was such fun putting it together, he wanted everyone to see what he was doing. Using his imagination there are so many different ways to set this set up. The colors are fun to use in different ways.Play Experience5.0Value for Money5.0Was this helpful?55Wildlife Rescue Operation