You’re running low on supplies that the Overworld just can’t offer… light the obsidian portal and step through to reach The Nether Fortress! This forbidding structure is protected by an array of hostile mobs. Help Alex defeat the Blaze that guards the fortress. Take your diamond pickaxe and mine glowstone to light your way, but be careful not to trigger a lava flow! Build an access point to breach the fortress wall, grab your diamond sword and spring a surprise attack on the Zombie Pigman. Takeon the red-eyed, fireball-shooting Ghast to obtain the chest containing 2 diamonds and a golden sword, collect mushrooms and Nether wart, and mine Nether quartz ore. It’s all in a day’s work for a LEGO® Minecraft™ hero! Rebuild the set for more LEGO® Minecraft™ creations! Includes 3 minifigures with assorted weapons and accessories: Steve, Alex and a Zombie Pigman, plus a Blaze and a Ghast.
- Includes 3 minifigures with assorted weapons and accessories: Steve, Alex and a Zombie Pigman, plus a Blaze and a Ghast
- Features a Nether portal with light-up effect, 2 brick-built glow-in-the-dark glowstone elements, Ghast with changeable expression and fireball-shooting function, lava flow function, 3 brick-built portable fires, mushroom and Nether wart elements, 2 Nether quartz brick-built ores and a chest with 2 diamond elements
- Fortress bridge can be set to 90 or 180 degrees for analternative build
- Weapon elements include 3 swords and a pickaxe
- Includes 571 assorted LEGO® pieces
- Set your imagination free!
- Experience The Nether Fortress!
- Light your way with the glow-in-the-dark glowstone!
- Activate the lava flow!
- Shoot fireballs from the Ghast’s mouth!
- Build your own LEGO® Minecraft™ creations!
- The perfect gift for fans of LEGO® building and Minecraft™
- Measures 7” (18cm) high, 15” (40cm) wide and 4” (12cm) deep
- Combine this biome with othersin the series to create your own LEGO® Minecraft™ world
- Free standard 2 to 4 business day delivery on all merchandise orders over £50!
- Express delivery available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 90 days of receipt of your order.
Importer to the UK from 1 January 2021:
LEGO Company Limited
33 Bath Road
Slough SL 1 3UF
- March 4th, 2016Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0RP1596 | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!I really like the exclusive mobs like the Ghast, the blaze and the zombie pigman. I think the price is a little high because it has about the same amount of bricks that are in the crafting box.Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Build Time: 40 minsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55The Nether Fortress
- July 21st, 2017Average rating3out of 5 stars3.0too pricybrickmaster456 | 14-18Purchased for: Selfthe set looks cool but is WAY TOO PRICY for its peice value.Play ExperienceAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Build Time: 3 hrs 10 minsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?35The Nether Fortress
- August 16th, 2015Average rating3out of 5 stars3.0Great pieces but too pricey if you ask me.JodoKast | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI really like all the dark red bricks since I need them for what I'm currently working on (haunted house) but it's definitely too expensive. I bought 3 of these sets but I really feel that they should cost $64.99. I think the high price is due to the minifigures it includes, which granted are pretty sweet! I'm overall satisfied but I think you should look at the pieces it includes and decide for yourself if you feel it is worth the $79.99 asking price. Happy building!26 August 2015Allison Licensed Product Specialist , Consumer ServicesThank you for your review. We would first like to say, we are excited that you like the color of the bricks in this set. Our designers really try to make our sets come alive. We will pass your comments along to our design and marketing about the price as hearing what our fans have to say only helps us become a better for our customers and fans.Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Build Time: 1 hrsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?35The Nether Fortress
- December 3rd, 2016Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0ReveiwPortal171 | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfGood set but over priced I think it should be around $55Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Value for MoneyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Build Time: 3 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55The Nether Fortress