FREE exclusive Creative Fun 12-in-1 set with purchases over £85.*Learn more
Enter your address to find a store near you.
Keep the skiers of LEGO® City happy with the 60222 Snow Groomer! This hardworking snow groomer building toy features an opening minifigure cab, swiveling 6-stud rapid shooter snow cannon, sturdy tracks and a large plow blade in front to push snow into place. This cool set also includes a set of skis with poles and 2 LEGO minifigures.
- Includes 2 LEGO® City minifigures: a skier and a driver.
- Features a detailed Snow Groomer with a minifigure cab, opening roof, sturdy segmented tracks and a large front plow blade, plus swiveling 6-stud rapid shooter snow cannon.
- Accessory elements include a pair of skis, 2 ski poles and 12 snow studs.
- Climb into the cab of the groomer and head out through the snow.
- Swivel the snow cannon into place and then turn the knob to fire the snow studs.
- Push the sides of the plow blade in to collect the snow as you plow.
- Snow Groomer measures over 3” (10cm) high, 7” (18cm) long and 4” (12cm) wide.
- Free standard 2 to 4 business day delivery on all merchandise orders over £50!
- Express delivery available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 180 days of receipt of your order.
- March 28th, 2020Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0great, but missing the groomer componentKspar44 | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfFirst, we were excited to see this as an option because we are building a big ski hill and needed a snow cat to groom the slopes. This is a good size and generally well done. The snow gun is just awesome and we like that it can be removed from the back. It will be on the snowcat for transport, but otherwise on the side of the slopes with some other snowmaking guns. (The snow shoots out a pretty good distance). But this technically can't be called a snow groomer because it is missing the part of the equipment that actually grooms the snow. This is just a snow plow. To make this better, consider (1) moving the front snow plow back a peg or two (it sticks too far out) and (2) adding a component in the back that actually grooms the snow (technically a rotating blade that slices the snow and then a wide flap that flattens the snow). Consider using the grates to mimic the lines in the snow once it is groomed. But, we love the winter/ski themed city kits. Keep it up!Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 45 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Snow Groomer
- June 16th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Attractive set with fun featuresLEGOlier1 | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis was a quick build that I bought for it's appearance. The colors and functionality are great, and the mechanism to run the tread was a nice surprise to an inexpensive set. The snow canon really fires far! Only dislike is the stickers, which I'm never a fan ofPlay ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 3 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Snow Groomer
- June 13th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Snow Groomer is AwesomeIdaw7 | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!It was super fun to build and fun to play with because you can shoot “snow” from the canon! So glad I got this for a gift!Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 30 minsWas this helpful?55Snow Groomer
- March 14th, 2019Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0AwesomeLegoFireChief | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfWe (children and I) converted this in to a fire set due to the read color theme. It was a great addition to the conversion we did with the Volcano Explorers Crawler 60122! There was a height difference so we added 1x12 to both sides. The only complaint I have is a wish the tracks were black just like the previous mention Crawler (we swapped them out but retained the gray).Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 30 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Snow Groomer