Find the magic portal to send Emily Jones back to the human world! The LEGO® Elves have completed their quest to find all 4 magic keys needed to open the portal. Now Emily and Naida Riverheart, the Water Elf, must make their way through the obstacles in the amazing Sky Castle to reach the portal while Skyra, the guardian of the portal, watches on from above with her owl, Nascha. Help the elves make their way through the overgrown entrance and use Naida’s magic water powers to find the secret door in the spa behind the waterfall. Then reveal the enchanted staircase to get past the lava kitchen and overcome Skyra’s protective Pegasus, to place all 4 keys into the portal. When you finally face Skyra, convince her to open the portal using her staff. Who knows when Emily will visit the incredible universe of the LEGO Elves again! Includes 3 mini-doll figures: Emily Jones, Naida Riverheart and Skyra, plus Golden Glow the Pegasus and Nascha the owl.
- Includes 3 mini-doll figures: Emily Jones, Naida Riverheart and Skyra, plus Golden Glow the Pegasus and Nascha the owl
- Features Skyra’s Sky Castle with an entrance gate with opening foliage, dining area, spa room, lava kitchen, throne room, study and an opening portal
- Spa room features a parting waterfall, shower and a fruit bowl
- Lava kitchen features an oven with opening door and a disappearing spiral staircase
- Accessory elements include strawberry smoothies, fruit and cookies, amagic map and 4 magic keys: earth, wind, fire and water
- Use all the Elves’ powers to get through the castle
- Enjoy strawberry smoothies in the dining area
- Take a shower in the waterfall spa
- Use Nascha the owl to send Skyra’s letters to the Elves
- Use the magic keys to open the portal and send Emily Jones back to the human world!
- Skyra’s Mysterious Sky Castle measures over 9” (24cm) high, 11” (28cm) wide and 3” (8cm) deep
- February 29th, 2016Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Skyra's Mysterious sky castleGabbi |I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis set is amazing! I spent hours playing with this set. The golden Pegasus is so pretty, I can't believe it's even a children's toy! the movable parts have been entertaining too! The opening and closing portal, the twist-able key slots, the slide-able waterfall, just, everything!Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 1 hrsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Skyra’s Mysterious Sky Castle
- September 13th, 2015Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0fun and flexibleI would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: DaughterJust bought this today for my 7 year old. We hadn't followed any of the Elves sets, so this was our first jump into the theme. Build time was faster than some larger sets. It does seem a little small to me, but my daughter loves it. There are lots of pieces and sections for rearranging. And the bending sides are fun. Personally, I wish it came with more people and pets, space etc for the price. But the colors and pieces that it does come with are all really fun. The elf hair, capes, pets, gemstones, leaves, flowers, water area, fire area, desk, throne, portal, keys, and railings are all unique and interesting. Recommended for builders, imaginative play, collectors, and really just any lego fan. I had browsed this in the store when it had just come out and I remember the sales clerk asking us why we where there and we said because we just love Legos! This definitely holds true for this set. While it is not as cleverly constructed or mechanical as some sets, it is definitely a very aesthetically pleasing set. The arches, curves, points, and colors are great.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Build Time: 1 hrs 30 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Skyra’s Mysterious Sky Castle
- November 22nd, 2015Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: DaughterMy 6-years girl loves it! She has builded all the Elves.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 5 hrsWas this helpful?55Skyra’s Mysterious Sky Castle
- December 25th, 2015Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Awesome setgrumpy |I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: DaughterIt was mentioned above - the finished product is on the smaller side. Which I find a trifle disappointing but did not seem to bother my daughter. The thing that set me off was the fact that this set makes the fifth one out of seven bought in 2015 that was missing pieces. And fifth out of five with over 500 pieces. At the end there were leftover pieces but not the ones needed. Two tiny blocks were missing from bag 1. Not a great start of your Christmas morning. I was able to find replacements but this is not what I expect with the price tag attached. The portal feature is absolutely amazing! The age recommendation 8-12 is off. My daughter is not yet six but the only piece I had to help with was the portal. The capes look much improved and made of better material than the capes in some other series. I'm concerned about Skyra's cape/collar durability, but two thumbs up on the design. Overall I think this is a shining star in Lego collection.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 4 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Skyra’s Mysterious Sky Castle