NINJAGO® fans can build and play with the Skull Sorcerer’s Dragon (71721). This dragon building kit features 6 buildable figures for captivating creative play. Kids will be able to enjoy role-play action as the ninjas battle the Skull Sorcerer, his dragon and his skeleton warriors, to free themselves from the spooky Dungeons of Shintaro.
Amazing playset for board game adventures
This dragon building set also doubles as a LEGO® NINJAGO board game boasting a ninja dice spinner and an assault course with a trap for the ninjas to navigate. Kids spin the dice and plot their way through the game to grasp the prized Ivory Blade of Deliverance. It can also be combined with other LEGO sets to create a giant board game.
Stunning Building Sets for Kids
LEGO NINJAGO sets let imaginative youngsters escape to a mystical world where they can act out stories as their ninja heroes, taking on the forces of evil. Kids can indulge in hours of fun role play with a range of dragons, cars, jets and more.
- LEGO® NINJAGO® Skull Sorcerer’s Dragon (71721) dragon set with 6 minifigures to recreate battle scenes from the NINJAGO TV series. The ideal gift for fans who want to play out stories and take part in LEGO board games.
- Detailed ninja playset with a NINJAGO® dragon toy and 6 minifigures: Hero Jay, Hero Kai, Hero Nya, the Skull Sorcerer and 2 Awakened Warriors. Children can role-play adventures or take part in the exciting board game.
- The LEGO® dragon has moving legs, wings and tail and can fire missiles from 2 shooters and drop bones and spiders. The ninja figures can also participate in a board game to escape the Dungeons of Shintaro.
- This 1,016-piece dragon building set provides a great opportunity for boys and girls aged 9+ to throw themselves into a fun building task. NINJAGO® fans will love to receive it as a birthday present or anytime gift.
- New for June 2020, this dragon building set is the ideal size to enjoy at home or to take on the go so the action never stops.The battle dragon fun toy is over 12” (31cm) high, 14” (38cm) long and 20” (53cm) wide.
- No batteries are required for the LEGO® NINJAGO® board game and warrior toy figures – they are ready for action as soon as they are built, so the ninja adventures never have to stop.
- The bricks and elements in this playset come with simple-to-follow instructions, making it quick and easy for your young builder to get their NINJAGO® dragon toy ready for creative play.
- LEGO® NINJAGO® ninja warrior kits provide a gateway to a thrilling world of dragon adventures, where kids can live out their dreams by teaming up with the ninjas for non-stop thrills.
- The LEGO® bricks used in this dragon building set have met the highest industry standards for more than 60 years, ensuring they are always consistent, compatible and pull apart with ease every time.
- The LEGO® bricks used to build this ninja warrior kit have been relentlessly tested and meet the highest global safety and quality standards. LEGO fun toys are a guarantee of quality.
- February 22nd, 2021Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Good setI first saw the set on the Lego website before it came out and I was so excited to get it. The rest of the build is fine but the actual dragon in the set is only good for display. The front legs and wings are attached to the torso and aren’t able to move at all and if you try to the leg and wing on that side will just fall off. I like the design but the play experience is just not that great, the dragon also leans forward a lot due to the high back legs and the shorter front legs that aren’t able to move as much. So overall the set was okay but the legs and the way the dragon leads forward really takes away from the set. But as for the pros to the side of the dragon is really detailed and the mini figures are amazing the weapons are also really creative and the design of the dragon is nice apart from it leaning forward.Play Experience4.0Level of Difficulty3.0Value for Money4.0Build Time: 3 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Skull Sorcerer's Dragon
- August 23rd, 2020Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Impressive DragonI would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SonMy 12 year old son bought this set and we built it together. The dragon is a very impressive size, we loved the build of the tail and the head especially, and the fabric wings. We thought the action feature of the ribcage opening up works very smoothly and easily and it adds a lot of play experience. We think that if the wings and shoulders had more movement it would have made the dragon a lot better, as it is the wings can barely move. The side build is a little bit of landscape that feel like an enticement to buy more sets in the series to complete the game, but my son was happy enough with the pieces and accessories. He was disappointed that Nya didn't come with a stand. Overall however, he bought it for the dragon and he was happy with the dragon.Play Experience4.0Level of Difficulty3.0Building Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Skull Sorcerer's Dragon
- August 30th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Awesome Lego set!Jcali11 |I would recommend this to a friend!First of all, if you're a fan of Ninjago and Legos then you'll love this set! There are a ton of pieces and it says it is for ages 9+.. my daughter who is 11 really loves Lego sets and its quite good at putting them together. She is still working on building this set and has been working on it on and off for about 2 weeks. She really has been enjoying this set. She says it is a little challenging but refuses to have help on putting it all together. I like that this set can also be used as a board game also once the figures have all been built. My daughter likes to play with the figures individually and she also likes to display them on her shelf. This is a really great set that is not only fun but challenging and keeps the kiddos engaged. I would definitely recommend!Play Experience4.0Level of Difficulty4.0Value for Money5.0Was this helpful?55Skull Sorcerer's Dragon
- October 23rd, 2020Average rating1out of 5 stars1.0Should be for display onlybretvask |Purchased for: SonThis is a toy right? It's meant to be played with and not put on a shelf. Box says ages 9+ so it's meant for kids, not collectors. Well parents save your money. After watching and helping my 8 year-old build this dragon, only to see it plop forward the minute it was completed and then fall apart whenever it was put into action as a toy, I was disappointed as a LEGO consumer and heartbroken as a parent. When handled, the dragon fell apart everywhere to the point where it pretty much has to be rebuilt. I told my son we could glue the pieces together, but because of the influence of the first LEGO movie and it's portrayal of the Kracle, it was as if I spoke heresy. The set was missing a small rubber band that worked to put tension on the rib cage when it holds the green ball. So whenever you tried to fly with the ball loaded it just fell out of the dragon. My son, who owns countless LEGO sets and block says he'll never buy another dragon from LEGO again.26 October 2020Sarah, LEGO® Customer ServiceWe're sorry you and your son are having some difficulty keeping the set together. We are constantly testing and retesting our builds to ensure that they'll hold up to action and play, as long as they are built exactly as shown on the directions. A set like this with moveable parts has multiple joints, and if they're not pressed tightly together, the joints won't be strong enough to stay connected. You’ll want to hear an audible ‘click’ when you attach the two parts. A little rebuilding for each step that uses those parts should solve the problem! If you'd like a hand troubleshooting the build, or if you find that any pieces aren't holding together as they should, feel free to give us a shout at LEGO.build/Service-BV.Play Experience1.0Value for Money1.0Build Time: 10 daysBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?15Skull Sorcerer's Dragon