Raptor RampageRaptor Rampage4.6520.
Watch out! The mobile vet unit is under attack from Blue and Charlie, two marauding raptors. Drive the powerful vehicle at top speed to evade their charges. Join Owen on the motorbike to distract the dinosaurs and lure them away with the flare. Fire the rotating rooftop shooter to repel the raptors and put them to sleep with the ACU trooper’s tranquilizer gun. Includes 3 minifigures with a weapon and assorted accessories: an ACU trooper, Owen and Claire.
- Includes 3 minifigures with a weapon and assorted accessories: an ACU trooper, Owen and Claire
- Mobile vet unit features a driver’s cockpit for a minifigure, opening rear door, detailed interior, assorted tools and a rotating rooftop shooter
- Raptors (Blue and Delta) each feature posable arms, legs, neck and snapping jaws, plus raptor headgear elements
- Motorbike also included
- Includes the ACU trooper’s tranquilizer gun
- Accessory elements include Owen’s knife and Claire’s mobilephone(plate with decoration)
- Drive the mobile research unit at top speed
- Repel the raptors with the rotating rooftop shooter
- Distract the dinosaurs with Owen’s motorbike and flare
- Fire the tranquilizer gun to bring down the beasts
- Create your own thrilling Jurassic World action scenes
- Mobile vet unit measures over 4” (11cm) high, 6” (17cm) long and 2” (7cm) wide
- Motorbike measures over 1” (3cm) high, 2” (6cm) long and under 1” (2cm) wide
- Raptors (Blue and Delta) each stand over 2” (7cm) tall
- Free standard 2 to 4 business day delivery on all merchandise orders over £50!
- Express delivery available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 90 days of receipt of your order.
- February 22nd, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Raptors are back and the park is back!MrPaulo23 | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!This is my very first dinosaur-themed set and lucky enough it is a licensed set. I bought it for 2 main reasons: I like the truck used, I'm a big Unimog fan and the moment I saw the trailer of the actual movie with Mercedes-Benz vehicles on them, I knew for a fact it will be some kind of a Unimog-inspired truck and I was right because Lego based it on an actual Unimog U4023 used as a mobile veterinary unit for the dinosaurs in particular I think for the Raptors that Owen is training. For about $50.00 this set packs just about enough parts and the main build which is the truck is quite big well it actually stands out for its immensity, then you have the boxy lab that can actually be removed, well detailed if I may. I'm not a big fan of Lego stickers I still prefer the old ways BUT I must commend Lego with the final execution of the stickers, yes it may be too much but if you will compare it to the actual 'Mog they used for the film it is a great representation. The truck is driven by Claire and adding to the playability of it for younger kids is the spring loaded tranquilizer meant to knock out the raptors that has gone haywire, fun enough it is if you don't want to play it, it can be easily fitted inside the mobile lab area and it comes with a random ACU minifig. I got this set also because of the Raptor pack, so far I have Blue and Delta, I'm getting set 75920 Raptor Escape so I can add Raptors Charlie and Echo. The raptor mold which I heard is not really new is still interesting to own especially that all four raptors have unique markings on them, they are not really big but taller than a minifig and they are not really small either and that's why I like the raptors, set 75917 has raptors Blue and Delta fitted with a camera on their heads and I like that particular touch on the detail. This set comes with three minifigures, Owen, Claire and a random ACU personnel meant to assist in controlling the rampaging raptors. My biggest complaint is that it's not a free-wheeled set, the supposed 2 axles on this set limits the playability, I had to replace all 4 wheels with larger balloon-type tires over large black 6-hole wheels and add a couple of parts to finish my modifications. YES this set is fit very well for revisions especially the cab and chassis, you just need to let loose of your imagination. Kudos Lego for making this set!Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 1 hrsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Raptor Rampage
- March 11th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Great set for dino loversLilstar5020 | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SonMy 4-year-old is in LOVE with dinosaurs so when I saw the Jurassic World line, I had to get a couple sets for Christmas. We all know that Legos can be on the pricey side, but they are indestructible so you get what you pay for! The raptors are well built and he loves that they can open their mouths. Every time we play we it, we discover something new, like the raptors can hang off the side of the vet truck. My son can be destructive, but he has yet to accidentally "break" the truck, which is great because I thought I would be "repairing" it every five minutes. It is very sturdy and I can notice the difference in construction from sets I had 20+ years ago when I was a kid. Must have for any dinosaur/Lego lover!Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 45 minsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Raptor Rampage
- February 22nd, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0An Awesome Set!Ellis | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!This is a very cool Jurassic World set and it has alot of very cool figures first we have Owen who also is played by Chris Pratt in the movie is very cool and I like his motorcycle because you can have hime ride along with the raptors like from the first trailer he also has a small knife to defend himself if he's attacked Clarie is nice and cool scientist and is somewhat useful in finding and hunting down the dinosaurs next is the ACU agent to help and hunt or track down most of the dinosaurs I really like the raptors Blue and Delta both one green and the other brown and have somewhat camera's on thier heads which are somewhat ok the truck is very cool and very big I like how you can fit the blaster on the top to shot or stun the raptors from attacking also there is alot of space to add alot of figures if you don't want the blaster inside. I really like this set and the others as well and I also can't wait for the new Jurassic World video game coming out and I really can't wait for the Jurassic World movie to come out.Also I would also like to see some other sets from the past Jurassic Park movies in the future if you can Lego please.If anyone has the Lego Dino's set then these might go well with these sets and overall this is a great set to own.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Building Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Raptor Rampage
- March 11th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Welcome...To Jurassic Park!sensei5700 | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfWhen I first saw pictures of the LEGO Jurassic World line, this is the first I wanted. Now, thanks to quite a bit of money (Which we'll get to later) I finally got it! First of all, the mini figures in this set are AMAZING. Three included, Claire, Owen and a random ACU trooper. Owen, the main character (Or one of them) is very important to the entire line. A highly detailed minifigure as well. Lastly, the face is the same as Star-Lord's (Which obviously makes sense because they are played by the same actor.) Claire, once again, is a very detailed figure. I really like the use of the hair piece on her, as well as the printed belt on the legs. Overall another excellent minifgure. finally, you also get an ACU minifigure. Another amazing minifg, though I am let down by the fact that all of the torso printing has to be covered up! Anyway, it is an excellently printed figure, especially for a random trooper. His face is Lex Luthor's (Or Bruce Wayne's) and I think it is a good choice for the figure. Now let's get on to the raptors. These are positively phenomenal. They use the same mould as the LEGO Dino series back in 2012. These guys (Or girls, I should say) have amazing printing on all of their pieces. They even have their own little camera setups on their heads. I specifically like Blue because of the blue prints on her head. Now, we get to the final part of the set: the Vet Unit. I have to say, I really liked the build of the truck, but no interesting techniques were used. My only complaint about this truck is the use of many stickers. I understand why they are used, but I still think LEGO could have used a bit less. Inside the cab there is only one seat, despite the large size. On the other hand, the room or base on the back of the truck is quite small on the inside, but can still hold 2 minifigures. There are 2 easily removable computers, and there is enough space to hold the assembled turret. The turret itself can either be positioned on the top of the truck or stored in the back to be deployed onto the ground. Last thing for this is that it can be completely removed from the truck. Overall a very sturdy build and good look for this vehicle. Finally, the cons of the set. I only have a few complaints, but some are bigger than others. You already have read by now that there is an excessive use of stickers in the set, but the set also includes 2 large printed dinosaurs, which...kinda...makes up for it. I guess the back section is a little small, but making it bigger would mean more money to buy the set-and we don't need that. This set, I feel, is overpriced. Upon first glance I thought this set would be about $10 less than it actually is. I hesitated when buying it, because I know there are better values for LEGO out there. But, overall I am very happy that I did. Thank you for reading my review! I apologize that it is a little long, but this set really deserves it. I hope this was helpful!Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Build Time: 30 minsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Raptor Rampage