It's premiere night at the Palace Cinema! Illuminate the night sky with the spotlights as the child star arrives in a fancy black limousine! Gather the crowd on the star-studded sidewalk, then head into the detailed lobby with a concession stand and ticket area! Take the grand staircase into the theater with a large screen, movie projector and reclining chairs for 6 minifigures. Introducing the latest addition to the LEGO® Modular Buildings series, the highly detailed, 2-story Palace Cinema corner building. This collectible model features a sidewalk of the stars, brick-built entrance doors, posters, sign frontage, a tower with spires and rooftop decorations. Includes 6 minifigures: child actress, chauffeur, female guest, male guest, photographer and cinema worker.
- Includes 6 minifigures: child star, chauffeur, female guest, male guest, photographer and cinema worker
- Features brick-built entrance doors, posters, sign frontage, tower with spires and rooftop decoration, lobby, concession stand, ticket area, staircase, big screen, projector and reclining seats for 6 minifigures
- Vehicles include classic-style limousine
- Hard-to-find elements include a red baseplate and dark tan, dark red, and gold pieces
- Seat a 6-minifigure audience in the reclining seats!
- Play on the star-studded sidewalk, in the detailed lobby or in the big-screen theater!
- Collect and build an entire town with the LEGO® Modular Buildings collection: 10224 Town Hall, 10218 Pet Shop and 10211 Grand Emporium!
- Palace Cinema measures 15" (38cm) high, 10" (25.5cm) wide, and 10" (25.5cm) deep
- Limousine measures 1.6" (4cm) high, 5.9" (15cm) long, and 1.9" (5cm) wide
- May 7th, 2015Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Great addition for any Lego town!FirefighterJoe | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfNow my Lego minifigs have a place to watch their favorite Lego movies! My kids & I love this set. I’ve been wanting this set since it came out, but just recently broke down to buy it. Get it while you still can! I have modified the screen to where you can slide a smart phone behind the wall to watch an actual movie, and when you’re done I can slide the original screen back in place. The only draw back is I did the modification in tan instead of dark tan since dark tan is a hard to come by color. Now all I need to do is to make a larger movie complex to accommodate a tablet such as an Ipad Mini.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 10 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Palace Cinema
- March 28th, 2015Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0So much fun!Pauly | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis was my first Creator Modular build, and boy was it fun! My wife picked this up for me as I used to work in a movie theater years ago and love theater architecture. The designers on this project did not disappoint. Though the detail of the building is exceptional, I found the projector/booth area quite lacking in comparison (the projector reminded of the old public school projectors); such a nice theater needs a larger and better equipped booth! The good news is that I was able to create a nicer workspace and realistic projector at the sacrifice of the limousine along with the remaining/extra pieces. Hopefully my attached pictures do it justice, but it just goes to show that there is room to add more as well as make the set your own. I also moved the spotlights to the roof to help with the "premier" feeling. One could also use minifigs from either the Star Wars sets or Harry Potter sets and have your very own little premier with "costumed" customers. The hardest part of this would be to replace the outside marquee and auditorium screen stickers, but that shouldn't be too outside the realm of possibility.Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 6 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Palace Cinema
- August 30th, 2013Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0So Innovative & Fun to Buildcridling1024 | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!I can't believe how far we've come. I remember having to search high and low to find special bricks as a child and even filing down some of my own to create the ones I wanted. Now, you can build practically anything! The Palace Cinema was a joy to build. I love the level of detail: ticket counter, concessions and even roof access (for maintenance of course). So happy to have purchased this. Looking forward to other CREATOR sets.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Building Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Palace Cinema
- March 29th, 2013Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0AwesomeWildchicken13 | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!The Palace Cinema is awesome. The only thing that I can criticize is the fact that there are only six seats. It represents a classic cinema in every aspect, from the marquee to the concessions stand. The detail is amazing! I think it is better as a corner building because you get to see more of exterior detail that is essential to make it look like a real-life cinema. I also like the included car because it adds to the glory of the structure. One-hundred-fifty dollars may be a lot of money, but the Palace Cinema is worth every cent.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Building Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Palace Cinema