Fans of fast vehicles will love this LEGO® Speed Champions Mopar Dodge//SRT Top Fuel Dragster and 1970 Dodge Challenger T/A (76904) building kit. Packed with realistic details, these amazing replica models deliver a rewarding building experience, are great for display and awesome to race.
The fun is in the detail!
The collectible toy cars in this playset come with a wide chassis, which allows for lots of cool detailing. And, with 2 driver minifigures donning Dodge outfits and race helmets, epic racing drama is on the horizon!
Recreate race-day action!
LEGO Speed Champions sets deliver mini versions of the world’s best-known high-performance automobiles. Kids and car enthusiasts can collect, build and display their favourite vehicles or join friends for thrilling race action against other replica models from the Speed Champions range.
- This spectacular LEGO® Speed Champions Mopar Dodge//SRT Top Fuel Dragster and 1970 Dodge Challenger T/A (76904) building kit is perfect for those who love extraordinary cars and thrilling race action.
- What’s in the box? Everything you need to build your own Mopar Dodge//SRT Top Fuel Dragster and 1970 Dodge Challenger T/A replicas, plus 2 driver minifigures with Dodge outfits and racing helmets.
- Kids and car enthusiasts can explore the makeup of 2 real-life Dodge supercars as they build, before showing them off to friends or staging epic Speed Champions races.
- This 627-piece LEGO® Speed Champions playset makes a great birthday or any-other-day gift for car enthusiasts aged 8 and up and for fans of high-performance automobiles and dragsters.
- Mopar Dodge//SRT Top Fuel Dragster is over 4 in. (10cm) high, 13.5 in. (35cm) long and 2.5 in.(7cm) wide; 1970 Dodge Challenger T/A is over 2 in. (5cm) high, 5 in. (16cm) long and 2.5 in. (7cm) wide.
- No batteries are required for this building set. It’s powered by kids’ imaginations – so the racing action never stops!
- Thinking of giving this Dodge toy playset to a new LEGO® builder? No worries! It comes with easy-to-follow, step-by-step instructions for both models.
- LEGO® Speed Champions sets give kids and car fans the chance to explore some of the world’s most exciting automobiles with authentic replica models that are great for race play and display.
- LEGO® bricks have met the highest industry standards since 1958, ensuring they are always consistent, compatible and pull apart with ease every time.
- These LEGO® Speed Champions building toys are thoroughly tested to ensure every playset meets strict safety standards.
- July 3rd, 2021Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Brilliant attention to detailWorthy9 |I would recommend this to a friend!Great little set of two model cars with fantastic attention to detail from headlights to gear sticks and more. The instructions are easy to follow and clear. A really rewarding build with the end product being functional nal moving cars to use with imagination.Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty3.0Value for Money5.0Was this helpful?55Mopar Dodge//SRT Top Fuel Dragster and 1970 Dodge Challenger T/A
- June 12th, 2021Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Great colors and unique modelsI would recommend this to a friend!I’m really into the lego creator expert car lines. Specifically the cars so the speed champions are always nice to have a smaller model. I love they increased the size of the speed champions models with last years and now this years set. The dragster is one of my favorite cars I’ve built. It is so unique so when I saw it as part of this set I needed it. It looks so good and the purple challenger is a awesome color that really stands out. Overall this is a great set and solid value for the amount of build time and just how great they look.Play Experience5.0Value for Money5.0Was this helpful?55Mopar Dodge//SRT Top Fuel Dragster and 1970 Dodge Challenger T/A
- July 4th, 2021Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Great qualityBev4Mike |I would recommend this to a friend!The lego is great quality and the instructions are easy to follow making it easy to build the cars. My daughter needed a little help building them both they took a few hours to build but we kept on having a little break and then going back to them instead of building them in one go. The cars are both a good size when they are finished and can be played with but would look amazing on display on a shelf. The lego set is great for young and old to use and was great fun to build i would recommend to a friendPlay Experience4.0Level of Difficulty3.0Value for Money4.0Was this helpful?45Mopar Dodge//SRT Top Fuel Dragster and 1970 Dodge Challenger T/A
- June 13th, 2021Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Great (but)Daff |I would recommend this to a friend!Great build looks really good but the rear tires stink need a big drag slickValue for Money4.0Was this helpful?55Mopar Dodge//SRT Top Fuel Dragster and 1970 Dodge Challenger T/A